Reis rules
Killing-yes
Stealing-No
CJ-No
CE-No
Terrian- grassy fields
Range-Mid

bio=

my bio needs updating (doton is mastered)

once you post your bio make your move

if your not going to be online for the next hour then dont post plz and thanx

home

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I throw two kunai at your kunai blocking them then simutaneously drop a flash bomb behind my back from a pouch on my back as it explodes i jump out of the way the flah bomb blinds you i then quickly use kage mane jutsu trapping you ( cant post jutsu cause im on my phone)

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I throw two kunai at your kunai blocking them then simutaneously drop a flash bomb behind my back from a pouch on my back as it explodes i jump out of the way the flah bomb blinds you i then quickly use kage mane jutsu trapping you ( cant post jutsu cause im on my phone)
seriously bro :sy: then why did you even post lol

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* immediately after you throw the mud and the kunai, i quickly withdraw 3 kunais rigged with explosives and throw 2 of them simultaneously deflecting your kunai and immobilizing your mud, immediately after that i then throw the third kunai at you *

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Throws a kunai to match the one coming at me and immediatly after i throw my first one, I throw another in the air, arching in such a fashion that it will reach you through momentum and gravity.

Then I do this in a blink of an eye.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Saeko: Come at me!

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Throws a kunai to match the one coming at me and immediatly after i throw my first one, I throw another in the air, arching in such a fashion that it will reach you through momentum and gravity.

Then I do this in a blink of an eye.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Saeko: Come at me!

* immediately after you throw the second kunai i then proceed to mold 2 rock shurikens, which i then use to deflect off your incoming kunai, i then take a huge deep breath and exhale multiple bullets of mud at you at an extreme speed *

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.​

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth​

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* immediately after you throw the second kunai i then proceed to mold 2 rock shurikens, which i then use to deflect off your incoming kunai, i then take a huge deep breath and exhale multiple bullets of mud at you at an extreme speed *

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.​

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth​

As I watch you block my kunai that was decending (btw you needed to state that you were defending the one that was coming down towards you) I quickly realize that you are focusing on your doton chakra. Naturally getting ready to defend. As the mud shots happened I quickly release lighting around my body, keeping me safe.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Then I throw two wind infused kunai's, both with explosive tags. One aimed on the ground where your standing, the other at your torso. The one aimed towards the ground will penetrate into the earth and digs deep. Explosive tage that is attached to the kunai that is aimed for the torso will activate on contact. The other will activate as I wish.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
x2

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As I watch you block my kunai that was decending (btw you needed to state that you were defending the one that was coming down towards you) I quickly realize that you are focusing on your doton chakra. Naturally getting ready to defend. As the mud shots happened I quickly release lighting around my body, keeping me safe.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Then I throw two wind infused kunai's, both with explosive tags. One aimed on the ground where your standing, the other at your torso. The one aimed towards the ground will penetrate into the earth and digs deep. Explosive tage that is attached to the kunai that is aimed for the torso will activate on contact. The other will activate as I wish.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.
x2

i did state that sir, i said the second kunai that you threw which was the descending one.

* while expelling my bullets i notice that your sheild is superior to my bullets so quickly cancel my move, and coat my body with a thick sheet of rock and quickly slam my hands on the earth with extreme force and lift up the very surface of the surrounding earth and hurl it towards with killing intent while screaming " this is sparta " destroying everything in its path*

note: the shield was to deflect your incoming kunais

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

(Doton: Doryō Dango) - Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumping
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user With chakra work and superhuman strength, lifts up the very surface of the Earth. The lump of earth is gigantic and, the destructive power is obvious, but even just the visual impact can be enough to make enemies lose their fighting spirits and run away. The ball of earth is then hurled it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i did state that sir, i said the second kunai that you threw which was the descending one.

* while expelling my bullets i notice that your sheild is superior to my bullets so quickly cancel my move, and coat my body with a thick sheet of rock and quickly slam my hands on the earth with extreme force and lift up the very surface of the surrounding earth and hurl it towards with killing intent while screaming " this is sparta " destroying everything in its path*

note: the shield was to deflect your incoming kunais

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

(Doton: Doryō Dango) - Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumping
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user With chakra work and superhuman strength, lifts up the very surface of the Earth. The lump of earth is gigantic and, the destructive power is obvious, but even just the visual impact can be enough to make enemies lose their fighting spirits and run away. The ball of earth is then hurled it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

I think time frame is a bit off, however moving on.

------------------

As you cancel your mud balls, I also cancel my lightning armor, Then I notice that your coating yourself in rock armor. I quickly launch a lighting attack towards you. Which imobolizes you completly at the sametime breaking your armor.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Then with chakra applied to my feet I quickly dash towards you, with my Katana in hand, summoned from my body. Watching your every movement.

Note: My lightning attack prevents you from doing your 2nd jutsu.

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think time frame is a bit off, however moving on.

------------------

As you cancel your mud balls, I also cancel my lightning armor, Then I notice that your coating yourself in rock armor. I quickly launch a lighting attack towards you. Which imobolizes you completly at the sametime breaking your armor.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Then with chakra applied to my feet I quickly dash towards you, with my Katana in hand, summoned from my body. Watching your every movement.

Note: My lightning attack prevents you from doing your 2nd jutsu.

* as i am coating my body i notice that your molding another jutsu so i simply and quickly merge underground avoiding your what appears to be a lightening tech, while underground i form a thick slab of earth underneath my feet then immediately manipulates it to quickly rise me at an extreme speed (vertically) emerging short ranged infront of you, upon reaching ten feet in the air i quickly back flip of the forming plateau to avoid the impending mudslide which is headed our way *

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* as i am coating my body i notice that your molding another jutsu so i simply and quickly merge underground avoiding your what appears to be a lightening tech, while underground i form a thick slab of earth underneath my feet then immediately manipulates it to quickly rise me at an extreme speed (vertically) emerging short ranged infront of you, upon reaching ten feet in the air i quickly back flip of the forming plateau to avoid the impending mudslide which is headed our way *

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

~___~
You do know i'm a sensor right?

-----------------------------------------

As I sense your doton chakra go into the ground and you with it. I quickly drop you down 20m. Then I quickly turn where you standing into a swamp thus binding you. Then I raise spikes from the walls to impale you.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

ackeem1992

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

~___~
You do know i'm a sensor right?

-----------------------------------------

As I sense your doton chakra go into the ground and you with it. I quickly drop you down 20m. Then I quickly turn where you standing into a swamp thus binding you. Then I raise spikes from the walls to impale you.

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

* while i'm underground i notice that the earth is falling at an extreme so i quickly coat my body with a strong Armour to avoid any potential attacks, i then quickly raise up back the surrounding earth to 15m (which means i'm still underground), i then manipulate the earth above me to form 2 gigantic rocks mountains in the vicinity where we were fighting, smashing them together with you in between killing you *

note: you drop me 20m, which is way beyond long range thus your spikes were out of range being that you summon them after you dropped me and even if they were in range my Armour protected me. and also i raise to 15m with means swamp is lacking in dept and even it wasn't my Armour still protected me.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Last edited:

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* while i'm underground i notice that the earth is falling at an extreme so i quickly coat my body with a strong Armour to avoid any potential attacks, i then quickly raise up back the surrounding earth to 15m (which means i'm still underground), i then manipulate the earth above me to form 2 gigantic rocks mountains in the vicinity where we were fighting, smashing them together with you in between killing you *

note: you drop me 20m, which is way beyond long range thus your spikes were out of range being that you summon them after you dropped me and even if they were in range my Armour protected me. and also i raise to 15m with means swamp is lacking in dept and even it wasn't my Armour still protected me.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Note: You are right, spikes won't get you. However, how do you still be underground when I've stopped you to go under it on my previous turn? Plus no where in your description it says you used swamp on me but you posted the jutsu. Only thing I can gether from you move is one attack towards me so with that said this is my reply.

----------------------------

As I relized my spikes can't reach you. I suddenly notice a big tremor and somethings about to go down. With the mass chakra that is used that I can sense, I must get out of dodge. I simply go underground.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Then knowing where you are [where ever that may be] with my sensory, I am able to locate you. Thus releasing a powerful and fast lightning towards you. Breaking apart all the earth inbetween us, thus breaking your armor, and killing you.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.