Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
basil hawkin easily got to the top 5 strongest worst generation

his power is hax..his power better than law power in attack and defense

i think hawkin can beat all other supernova, except luffy/zoro/kid/x drake.

what do you think

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. His powers good but it can only go so far. Hawkins has to have a monster sized crew all willing to die for him to be a real monster. If he has thousands of dolls disposable then yeah but if he's out here walking around with 10-15 taking hits as easy as we've been seeing than I think he's lose to most big timers. As of now I would say Luffy Zoro Law Blackbeard and Urogue top 5 Worst Gen.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you mean Worst Generation, that is included BB. I think he would push Hawkins out of my top 5:

1- Blackbeard
2- X-Drake
3-5 Luffy/Law/Kidd
and my 6th would be either Urouge or Hawkins. because this is a thread about him let's give him my 6th spot.

If you're talking about the rookies he would be 5th on my list, BB would be off and everyone moves a position up.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you mean Worst Generation, that is included BB. I think he would push Hawkins out of my top 5:

1- Blackbeard
2- X-Drake
3-5 Luffy/Law/Kidd
and my 6th would be either Urouge or Hawkins. because this is a thread about him let's give him my 6th spot.

If you're talking about the rookies he would be 5th on my list, BB would be off and everyone moves a position up.
why x drake over law and luffy he easily gets cut in half with a room and gear four wrecks all we seen is that he has an ancient zoan fruit and maybe haki

Carpchonay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Zoro isnt in the top 5 (not counting BB) then the list is invalid. Hell, even with BB zoro should be top 5. Kidd is fodder as of now.

Edit: X-Drake at #2 with no feats whatsoever haaaaaaaaaaa who are you kidding, shitty cook?

Reactions: LBeezy

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why x drake over law and luffy he easily gets cut in half with a room and gear four wrecks all we seen is that he has an ancient zoan fruit and maybe haki
Because X-Drake and Urouge were pre-skip the only ones who could stand up against a Pacifista. In his base form he send one flying through a wall, while it took all the SH's combined their ultimate effort to beat one. Drake had the Pacifista in a head lock and was surprised that it had Kizaru's lazers, that is what got him beaten ultimately.

Second, Drake altready went to the New World pre-skip and spend his 2 years there under Kaidou, So I think that is reason enough to believe that pre-sjip he was the strongest, and probably had great training to stay at that level. It's obvious that he will be overtaken by the monster trio of the worst generation obviously. I think Law, Kidd and Luffy will be 1-3 after this arc. This will probably be Kidd's punk hazard.

[video=youtube;7QchLEq6l_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QchLEq6l_w[/video]

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because X-Drake and Urouge were pre-skip the only ones who could stand up against a Pacifista. In his base form he send one flying through a wall, while it took all the SH's combined their ultimate effort to beat one. Drake had the Pacifista in a head lock and was surprised that it had Kizaru's lazers, that is what got him beaten ultimately.

Second, Drake altready went to the New World pre-skip and spend his 2 years there under Kaidou, So I think that is reason enough to believe that pre-sjip he was the strongest, and probably had great training to stay at that level. It's obvious that he will be overtaken by the monster trio of the worst generation obviously. I think Law, Kidd and Luffy will be 1-3 after this arc. This will probably be Kidd's punk hazard.

he challenged a subornate of kaido and lost and was forced to to join i dont even think kidd is even at law, luffy or drake level if we cant inclued blackbeard because hes a yonkou then i think the list more like this

luffy
drake/urouge
law
zoro
kidd

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he challenged a subornate of kaido and lost and was forced to to join i dont even think kidd is even at law, luffy or drake level if we cant inclued blackbeard because hes a yonkou then i think the list more like this

luffy
drake/urouge
law
zoro
kidd
That could also be true, no one exactly knows the standings. I'm holding on to the fact that Kidd, Law and Luffy are kinda depicted as equals.

Kidd also has a strange devil fruit, I think he would be an excellent match-up against Zoro with his Powers, but he would be terrible against Luffy who is a rubber brawler. So he is kind of a wild card, who he faces.

In Drake's defense, his defeat pre-skip in the New World wasn't that different from Luffy being unable to move on, Zoro and Sanji both understood they couldn't continue against Iva and Mihawk. So Drake's situation wasn't that much different besides that his training ground was in the New World under the wings of possibly the strongest yonkou.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Franky sent one of the Pacifista flying too so Franky= drake? He got destroyed by a single beam shot.

the list of pre ts is
BB
Uroge
Kid
Luffy
Drake

Now its
Luffy
Uroge
Law
Kid
Drake

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Franky sent one of the Pacifista flying too so Franky= drake? He got destroyed by a single beam shot.

the list of pre ts is
BB
Uroge
Kid
Luffy
Drake

Now its
Luffy
Uroge
Law
Kid
Drake
That's true, although Franky didn't do it with the same effort. I can get behind your list too. I think Wano will make a lot clear.