Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Scene 1 = Overkill. I believe Jimbei and one other are enough .

Scene 2 = With all them people vs doffy and vergo, it would be tough but team a still win. But i believe what matters also is the level of haki of people.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to many variables tbh

I want to give it to the team, however, the way I see it is

Jinbe and Zoro are leading this team as the strongest (hype and feats point to this)
after that
Sanji or Hawkins would be next

since doffy has already shown someone of Sanji's caliber to be susceptible to parasite could not just put it on Sanji and Cabbage (if it does not work on Hawkins) and have them fight for his team?

also add in a clone who is fast enough to dodge gear 3 and keep up with gear 2nd (also tanky enough to withstand gear second attacks no problem)
You must be registered for see images

because sanji always starts with dj i do not see why it wouldnt be possible for doffy or his clone to catch him in it

Scenario 1 because he is by himself I will def give it to the team however with vergo (and a clone) I believe can take it with high to extreme difficulty (in the event that he gets sanji and cabbage in parasite)

Edit: I just realized technically if doffy goes into the sky and springs birdcage on them what can they do exactly (I am under the assumption that doffy could just make the shrinking process faster)? Also while in the sky the only people who can hit him are sanji (flight) Hawkinss (assuming his avatar can float that high) and potentially zoro (with flying slashes)

People act as if vergo does not bring anything to the table. Vergo's Haki (in my opinon) has still yet to be surpassed by majority of haki showings (exception of gear 4 th mixed with haki)
His haki literally morphs his body look at the difference

Did pica achieve fbh yes, however, he literally looks the same? Does pica specialize in hiding in his df and fighting with in a giant golem how are you supposed to train defensive haki if your body is not the one thats being hit? the Dofflamingo pirates were also retired for decades whereas vergo was still in the marines catching pirates and never getting rusty. I honestly dont think anyone except for Jinbe and (most likley) Zoro can harm him. Sanjis leg got cracked just from clashing with his non haki body. Imagine what it do to Cabbage sword or his legs again.

Sorry for all the rambling I am going with Doffy and vergo
1: Parasite
2: Bird Cage
3: Clones

Last edited:

Carpchonay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to many variables tbh

I want to give it to the team, however, the way I see it is

Jinbe and Zoro are leading this team as the strongest (hype and feats point to this)
after that
Sanji or Hawkins would be next

since doffy has already shown someone of Sanji's caliber to be susceptible to parasite could not just put it on Sanji and Cabbage (if it does not work on Hawkins) and have them fight for his team?

also add in a clone who is fast enough to dodge gear 3 and keep up with gear 2nd (also tanky enough to withstand gear second attacks no problem)

because sanji always starts with dj i do not see why it wouldnt be possible for doffy or his clone to catch him in it

Scenario 1 because he is by himself I will def give it to the team however with vergo (and a clone) I believe can take it with high to extreme difficulty (in the event that he gets sanji and cabbage in parasite)

Edit: I just realized technically if doffy goes into the sky and springs birdcage on them what can they do exactly (I am under the assumption that doffy could just make the shrinking process faster)? Also while in the sky the only people who can hit him are sanji (flight) Hawkinss (assuming his avatar can float that high) and potentially zoro (with flying slashes)

People act as if vergo does not bring anything to the table. Vergo's Haki (in my opinon) has still yet to be surpassed by majority of haki showings (exception of gear 4 th mixed with haki)
His haki literally morphs his body look at the difference

Did pica achieve fbh yes, however, he literally looks the same? Does pica specialize in hiding in his df and fighting with in a giant golem how are you supposed to train defensive haki if your body is not the one thats being hit? the Dofflamingo pirates were also retired for decades whereas vergo was still in the marines catching pirates and never getting rusty. I honestly dont think anyone except for Jinbe and (most likley) Zoro can harm him. Sanjis leg got cracked just from clashing with his non haki body. Imagine what it do to Cabbage sword or his legs again.

Sorry for all the rambling I am going with Doffy and vergo
1: Parasite
2: Bird Cage
3: Clones
I absolutely love how people are saying that vergo has some kind of "special" haki because his muscles grew a little when he went full body haki. Based off of that alone to give vergo some kind fake power is the reason why it can't be taken seriously. Thats like me stating that Zoro can solo everyone from both teams because the eye that he will finally open has his ultimate asura technique that solos all because i believe it to be so.

Either come with facts and feats or stop posting this nonsense. We dont know Zoro's or Basil's full power and you have the nerve to say they lose to doffy and vergo? Lmao thats laughable!

Reactions: Rikudou Tobi

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I think Flamingo and Vergo take this super low difficulty.
This
Lol As much as I love Jinbei, he cant do much against doffy. Doffy was man handling Gear Second strength and even Gear 3 to a degree. Jinbei isnt physically stronger than luffy let alone fast. Doffy already Negged sanji. Lol Cavendish... ummm.. Well if his speed plays a factor... lol nah still nothing. Hawkins would get all his puppets destroyed in no time. Doffy wins this by using parasite on jinbei making sanji and him fight lol the rest are just overkill..

WAITTTT
Forgot about zoro... uhhh....... As much as I like zoro without a good team hes just as fodder.. A clone for the other guys and the real one for him is overkill adding vergo isnt needed

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jimbei could possibly stalemate doffy . i don't think doffy could ever push back big mom like jimbei did... But throw zoro in this and its a definite win.. Even if you add vergo to doffys team

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like to see the Jinbei hype but I don't know. As a shichibukai I would assume he's relatively close to Doffy but just because he has more "umph" behind his hits doesn't necessarily mean he can beat him.

Cavendish is a non factor even in Hakuba, Robin caught him in Hakuba and I doubt she has one of the best reaction speeds in OP or even that much above Doffy's if at all so catching Hakuba shouldn't be too difficult.

I hate to open this gate but, Sanji was a non factor against DD as well.

So it boils down to Hawkins, Zoro, Jinbei imo. With multiple people Doffy's flight won't be as effective as one can throw another at him(I.e. Jinbei launches Zoro or Zoro boosts a jump from Hawkins like he did with Sanji before)

A big question for me is Parasite. Who can get caught and not. How is it actually broken; through force, through rapid size expansion, through willpower? Did Luffy force the strings off through his muscles, did they pop off because of a sudden expansion in size or could his haki(willpower) have prevented Doffy from manipulating his body? Idk. If it's the 2nd maybe they all get caught and trapped, if it's the 1st it might just be Zoro and Jinbei who could get out, if it's will(haki) possibly Hawkins, Jinbei and Zoro would be able to break free who knows.

We've seen him use parasite while fighting almost subconsciously so what happens if he can catch Hakuba and Sanji in Parasite? Doffy can fight one person while Hakuba/Cavendish and Sanji fight the others. Now eventually 2 of the 4 not fighting Doffy will fall and he will be left either worn down and facing 3 worn down opponents, 2 worn down opponents and a worn down parasite shield or 1 worn down opponent and 2 worn down parasite shields.

We also have to wonder if Zoro would be able to cut any of Doffy's strings. He wasn't able to cut birdcage so unless it was said somewhere those strings were different or more durable isn't it likely that Zoro would be unable to cut any of Doffy's threads. If that is the case I feel it will be a bit harder of a fight.

If none of the characters had any significance to the stories future Doffy has a better chance than most are giving him here, it'd be high-ext diff either way I think but I feel the team would probably get it

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like to see the Jinbei hype but I don't know. As a shichibukai I would assume he's relatively close to Doffy but just because he has more "umph" behind his hits doesn't necessarily mean he can beat him.

Cavendish is a non factor even in Hakuba, Robin caught him in Hakuba and I doubt she has one of the best reaction speeds in OP or even that much above Doffy's if at all so catching Hakuba shouldn't be too difficult.

I hate to open this gate but, Sanji was a non factor against DD as well.

So it boils down to Hawkins, Zoro, Jinbei imo. With multiple people Doffy's flight won't be as effective as one can throw another at him(I.e. Jinbei launches Zoro or Zoro boosts a jump from Hawkins like he did with Sanji before)

A big question for me is Parasite. Who can get caught and not. How is it actually broken; through force, through rapid size expansion, through willpower? Did Luffy force the strings off through his muscles, did they pop off because of a sudden expansion in size or could his haki(willpower) have prevented Doffy from manipulating his body? Idk. If it's the 2nd maybe they all get caught and trapped, if it's the 1st it might just be Zoro and Jinbei who could get out, if it's will(haki) possibly Hawkins, Jinbei and Zoro would be able to break free who knows.

We've seen him use parasite while fighting almost subconsciously so what happens if he can catch Hakuba and Sanji in Parasite? Doffy can fight one person while Hakuba/Cavendish and Sanji fight the others. Now eventually 2 of the 4 not fighting Doffy will fall and he will be left either worn down and facing 3 worn down opponents, 2 worn down opponents and a worn down parasite shield or 1 worn down opponent and 2 worn down parasite shields.

We also have to wonder if Zoro would be able to cut any of Doffy's strings. He wasn't able to cut birdcage so unless it was said somewhere those strings were different or more durable isn't it likely that Zoro would be unable to cut any of Doffy's threads. If that is the case I feel it will be a bit harder of a fight.

If none of the characters had any significance to the stories future Doffy has a better chance than most are giving him here, it'd be high-ext diff either way I think but I feel the team would probably get it
Id say Parasite would still work due to Croc vs Jozu (doffy interupting)