0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know the square thingy right??
[] [] [] [] l []
I think its better like this
[] [] [] l []
And if you have a rare ability, a sword with stupid abilities, cursed seal(wich you can activate) it counts as ONE square... And it DOES not count as the Bloodline square... If you dont have a Bloodline then that square just goes..
Because of this.. I think its better to have 4 squares and 1 Bloodline..
[] [] [] [] l []
Before any battle you should say what you 'bought' -_-' at those shops.. I mean Mystical relics, Weapon shop... If its to much then the opponent has the right to say you cant use it... For naruto users.. You cant go Kyuubi at first move and crush opponent -_-' You have to be nearly dead to be able to do that..
Hmm.. what else... Oh yeah.. During a fight.. When someone has to leave.. Dont say you won.. Just continue the fight when he/she gets back.. Also in tournaments.. Let the fighters decide when to fight.. And not make an appointment.. BEcause that is a problem (Time?!).. Some players live in europe and other in america and others in asia.... The point is .. No winning unless the fight is over.. The fight is over when someone says i give up.. Or when he/she is dead OR when he/she is not more able to fight..
Thats about it -_-'

^^
The square thingy isnt fully deciced yet.. So any suggestion.. PLease post here..

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know the square thingy right??
[] [] [] [] l []
I think its better like this
[] [] [] l []
And if you have a rare ability, a sword with stupid abilities, cursed seal(wich you can activate) it counts as ONE square... And it DOES not count as the Bloodline square... If you dont have a Bloodline then that square just goes..
Because of this.. I think its better to have 4 squares and 1 Bloodline..
[] [] [] [] l []
Before any battle you should say what you 'bought' -_-' at those shops.. I mean Mystical relics, Weapon shop... If its to much then the opponent has the right to say you cant use it... For naruto users.. You cant go Kyuubi at first move and crush opponent -_-' You have to be nearly dead to be able to do that..
Hmm.. what else... Oh yeah.. During a fight.. When someone has to leave.. Dont say you won.. Just continue the fight when he/she gets back.. Also in tournaments.. Let the fighters decide when to fight.. And not make an appointment.. BEcause that is a problem (Time?!).. Some players live in europe and other in america and others in asia.... The point is .. No winning unless the fight is over.. The fight is over when someone says i give up.. Or when he/she is dead OR when he/she is not more able to fight..
Thats about it -_-'

^^
The square thingy isnt fully deciced yet.. So any suggestion.. PLease post here..
i also agree but i think a person should have five squares not 4 and a kekkei genkai cuz then the person with the kekkei genkai has an advantage. Also who is mm aking these rules, u or ryuuzaki?^^

Ryuuzaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i also agree but i think a person should have five squares not 4 and a kekkei genkai cuz then the person with the kekkei genkai has an advantage. Also who is mm aking these rules, u or ryuuzaki?^^
We're both working together about this ^^
5 squares is just to much >.>
I stick with four... Im sure Bya sticks with four to..
Anyway... My setup :
[Fire] [Earth] (= [Magma] ) [Genjutsu] l [Nara Clan]
Im willing to scratch the Death note though... I can still use it outside of battles ^^

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We're both working together about this ^^
5 squares is just to much >.>
I stick with four... Im sure Bya sticks with four to..
Anyway... My setup :
[Fire] [Earth] (= [Magma] ) [Genjutsu] l [Nara Clan]
Im willing to scratch the Death note though... I can still use it outside of battles ^^
there is no thing as magma though.O_O
I also think that therer shouldnt be made up elements or chakra variations.
When we fight there should be only real elements and no made up things unlss the opponent agrees.

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually i tink it would be better to only have 3 three squares and a kekkai gankai cause if you make too many then the whole thing will go over board

Say for instance in naruto the only people to ever master all five elements is people with the rin'ngan and realistically the jonin only get to master is about two or three elements with a couple of exceptions

So i think it's better like this
[] [] [] ' []

and also one more suggestion instead of writing all of there powers over and over again each time they battle how about every person put there elemnets and powers in there signature so we don't have to write it over and over again and that way you don't have to keep asking the person what there powers are ........

Ryuuzaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes there is!!
-_-
Fine...

[Fire] [Earth] [Genjutsu] [Dont know..Any suggestions?] l [Nara Clan]

Actually i tink it would be better to only have 3 three squares and a kekkai gankai cause if you make too many then the whole thing will go over board

Say for instance in naruto the only people to ever master all five elements is people with the rin'ngan and realistically the jonin only get to master is about two or three elements with a couple of exceptions

[] [] [] ' []

and also one more suggestion instead of writing all of there powers over and over again each time they battle how about every person put there elemnets and powers in there signature so we don't have to write it over and over again and that way you don't have to keep asking the person what there powers are ........
You ever heard of Copy and Paste???

Last edited:

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

[] [] [] ' []

Yeah i guess 4 would be good. And i think kekkei genkai should be its own box but a user must have something of there own if not kekkei genkai. And kekkei genkai should count as two boxes. And uchiha has fire and wind so those are two elements already plus his lightning. Lets look at sasuke for example.

Sasuke
[lightning] [uchihaLV2] [curse mark] [Custom]

i think there should be a custom thing to add. Like if u want to be able to use another element if u dont already have but the maximum should be 3.
And these are the levels for uchiha
uchihaLV1- plain 3 tomoe sharingan(fire and wind)
uchihaLV2- Mangekyou Sharingan(fire and wind)
uchihaLV3- Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan(fire and wind)

Lets get naruto for example
[wind] [water] [kyuubi] [mass chakra] [custom]

Naruto has mass chakra which gives him 25% more which is a normal thing not custom. Users- Naruto and Kisame

Custom choices
1- Health boost. Increases your health by 5 evry turn unless you have none left.
2- Chakra boost. At the beginning of battle ur chakra is 25% higher then your normal ammount.
3- Attack power. Attacks +5. Opponents damage is +5.

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's a good example but there's one problem sasuke has 4 []'s while naruto would have 5 []'s i'm just saying that they have to be equal ya know but it's a good example tho

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that's a good example but there's one problem sasuke has 4 []'s while naruto would have 5 []'s i'm just saying that they have to be equal ya know but it's a good example tho
But since sasuke has kekkei genkai that counts as 2 becuz it includes a chakra type and special ability.
Inculdes fire/wind and sharingan.

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's like this if you get electricity particals and water particals in the air and bring them together you get storms or have the abliltiy to create them and with the elements of them both you can create jutsu with them

it's like Haku's Ice style or Yamato's Wood style they both use to element's (huku uses water and wind) (yamato uses water and earth) and bring them together to make new jutsu

it's not an element it's just a style of jutsu when you bring water and lightining together

Ryuuzaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No...
I couldnt do it with Fire and Earth so you cant do it with water and lightning...
Simple..

it's like this if you get electricity particals and water particals in the air and bring them together you get storms or have the abliltiy to create them and with the elements of them both you can create jutsu with them

it's like Haku's Ice style or Yamato's Wood style they both use to element's (huku uses water and wind) (yamato uses water and earth) and bring them together to make new jutsu

it's not an element it's just a style of jutsu when you bring water and lightining together
That would seriously ZAPP you ... Because the water is connected to you -_-!!!

Last edited:

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
na not connected to me i mean in the sky *points up* it's just creating storms there are water molecules in the air so are electric particals if you bring togther IN THE SKY you make thunder clouds and produce a thunderstorm, and idk they didn't let you do it with earth and fire it makes sense if you can heat up the earth hot enough you can make manga

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You cant do that. If ur character doesnt have a real special mode you will be given the default one.:cool:
And these new rules are REAL long so when im done read all of it b4 asking questions.:cool: