Awards
Lightning first.
Last thing I learnt
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty good. I don't know why i asked you you've been here forever you know what you're doing. Since you know what you're doing you won't need to preform the justu. You'll only have to fill out this template so i know you understand some of the more complex justu. We'll be skipping the easy ones of course. Any objections ?

PHP:
[CODE][B]One/three advantages and disadvantages:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]How you would use it in battle:[/B][B]How you would counter it:[/B][B]Questions about the justu:[/B][/CODE]

Damon Salvatore

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope I don't mind.
_____

One/three advantages and disadvantages:
  • 1.Advantage: It is good to be used at diffrent ranges,because it creates quick jutsus,if I may say so.Disadvanatages: Exactly the same thing,if your opponent counters it somehow it's speed will become disadvantage.
  • 2.It is good for elemental combinations with water,because water conducts electricity./It is dangerous because if the water is set on the whole field,you will get hit just like your opponent.
  • 3.Lightning is good for ending jutsus in the turns in a way.Let's say you use earth jutsu,then water,then lightning,the lightning creating the most damage and possibly resulting in the end of the battle./ 3rd disadvantage of the lightning is that it is not mobile.You can aim it but afterwards if your opponent changes place you cannot aim it again and therefore will miss.
How you would use it in battle:Well as I mentioned before biggest advantage of the element is its elemental combinations with water.I would probably create a diversion via clones, or genjutsu,then aim a water jutsu at the opponent followed by the jutsu.How you would counter it:I would probably use wind jutsu to remove the clouds,or use Earth moving core to move away.Questions about the justu:How exactly do you aim the lightning?Using your hands or just focusing on it?

Ciberr

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright good. And just by focusing on it you can aim it.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

This is one of the more unique justu in the lightning element.It's more a less a combo justu between earth and lightning but whatever lol. To preform it you send your raiton chakra into the ground at 4 different locations equally spaced out in the shape of a square. You'll then cause pillars to rise out of the ground at the 4 locations which will then shoot out bolts of lightning binding your target in place and doing damage to him as well. Below is a picture of this justu once its done.

You must be registered for see images

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

This justu is usually used with a suiton technique to increase its power. Darui used it with a stream of water to do that. To do it you simply release a wave of electricity that conducts itself into a water source and of course the result is clear. You can do this justu without water but its just then a wave of electricity. Which could be used in various situations.

You must be registered for see images