Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The actual colouring of Rasengan is Yellow as it correlates to the colour of the users chakra (hence why Naruto's Rikudou Mode is yellow). The anime coloured it blue as they retconned chakra to that colour (The Raikage's chakra shroud for his V2 is actually yellow in the manga but they made it blue in the anime). But regardless, that wasn't a base rasengan. It was slightly bigger (closer to a Chou Oodama Rasengan) and it was all the remaining chakra Kurama had on top of the rest of Naruto's chakra too.
Although I would've preferred a yellow rasengan. I'm glad Ay's chakra cloak is blue, looks better as blue.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The actual colouring of Rasengan is Yellow as it correlates to the colour of the users chakra (hence why Naruto's Rikudou Mode is yellow). The anime coloured it blue as they retconned chakra to that colour (The Raikage's chakra shroud for his V2 is actually yellow in the manga but they made it blue in the anime). But regardless, that wasn't a base rasengan. It was slightly bigger (closer to a Chou Oodama Rasengan) and it was all the remaining chakra Kurama had on top of the rest of Naruto's chakra too.

Thanks for the clarification.

@Everyone calling me "stupid", you're calling me dumb because I wasn't aware that Base rasengan is canonically yellow. Nevertheless, it's still not a "base" rasengan.​

Reactions: silmarill

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, there are some color changes that look good. Itachi's susanoo is orange in the manga, but red in the anime. I personally like that better. Sasuke's susanoo is blue in the manga, but purple in the anime. Granted, a blue ransengan isn't as interesting as a yellow one.
Itachis Susanoo isn't too bad, it's close to orange. Plus in the anime, it's only the complete Susanoo that is red, the other forms are orange.

But wow, I wish the rasengan was yellow :(

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy cow. I can't believe I never realized that Naruto's rasengan is yellow. Man, I wonder what color
Jiraiya's and Minato's rasengan is then.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thanks for the clarification.

@Everyone calling me "stupid", you're calling me dumb because I wasn't aware that Base rasengan is canonically yellow. Nevertheless, it's still not a "base" rasengan.​
Naruto only made it bigger. Sasuke had freaking Amaterasu flames in his chidori, yet they still stalemated.

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rasengan's color has always been yellow in the manga.

It's only blue in the anime/games.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
GG.

Cant believe this moron didn't even know the color of Rasengan, but had the nerve to call others out.

Do U even Read the Manga m8?

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto only made it bigger. Sasuke had freaking Amaterasu flames in his chidori, yet they still stalemated.
All Amaterasu was in this instance was adding more chakra. Having an extra element doesn't make a jutsu stronger than another. This logic only applies when there is a discrepancy in the elements (Like Fuuton > Raiton). Plus, as it has been shown in the manga, that wasn't a normal Rasengan. Kurama gave Naruto the last of his chakra and it was also Naruto's chakra as well. This clash was similar to the original VoTE clash, with Vermillion Rasengan (Kurama enhanced Rasengan) against Sasuke's Curse Mark enhanced Chidori. But instead of Senjutsu, Sasuke amplified the amount of chakra with Kagutschi and Naruto boosted his with more of Kurama's chakra and his now more naturally powerful chakra.

Crossroads

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GG.

Cant believe this moron didn't even know the color of Rasengan, but had the nerve to call others out.

Do U even Read the Manga m8?
Manga's usually in black in white. Almost every colored version of Naruto via anime and games are blue, so excuse me for thinking it's blue. It's even been blue on shounen magazine covers.​

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manga's usually in black in white. Almost every colored version of Naruto via anime and games are blue, so excuse me for thinking it's blue. It's even been blue on shounen magazine covers.​
You where so quick to try and prove someone else wrong you, didn't even bother to check yourself.That's already a huge problem on NB.

And Sasuke had Kurama's chakra also, so this thread is even more idiotic.

Last edited: