Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gr8 game of football im the end real madrid deserved it biscuits couldnt go through the game without a dive a clasico couldnt end without a red though lass should of been sent of earlier

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both sides were lucky. lass lunged at Messi in first half which should have been a red, or a yellow, can't remember if he was already carrying a yellow at that time, but instead Casillas got a yellow.

In the dying moments Madrid played well, were as Barcelona lost focus. Ineista and Sanchez will be out due to injury, not too sure of Fabregas.

At the end about 3-4 players went to the ref and start clapping (in other words saying thanks for giving Barcelona the game). Ramos red card was some what harsh I'd say. It seemed he elbowed Busquets and also headed him accidentally as why the ref handed him the second yellow resulting in red.

Nevertheless this Madrid side was solid and much better than last game. At the end Barcelona move on to the next round as Madrid are eliminated.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why is it whenever a team vs Barcelona i mean a good team it seems like the ref cheats.. but its probably cause they r under pressure one bad call and u will be hated
Barcelona is the best club right now. Their is hate that comes with that and all kinds of conspiracy regrading this game. I don't know why Football doesn't allow video replays, so refs can make an accurate decision. Instead refs have to make a decision on the spot and at times, they won't see the whole incident and this were play acting comes into play.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,592💸
Kumi
74,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Posted this on the sticked football thread;

All in all, a great match. The best El Clasico in ages! I almost died at the end because of the pressure from Benzema's equalizer.

I don't think 2-2 was that bad for Real, although Real clearly played their best Clasico since 2-2 at SB in the Super Copa Espana, and should have won this one if they were more efficient.

Higuain should have stayed cold, and he would have scored after only 12 sec or so, and he should also have goaled at the free kick around 3 min. It's funny to think how Barca went to the break with 2-0 as it didn't reflect the game at all in my opinion. Ronaldo's reaction was priceless, and it really reflected the frustration from the Madrid side very well. Alves shot was amazing, but it would have been child's play compared to Özil's shot, if that one had gone in. Got to be the most crazy shot I've seen since the world Cup in 2010. If it had gone in, I would say it would absolutely been nominated for the goal of the year in 2012.

Anyways, to sum it all up, Real clearly deserved the equalizer, and with a little more efficiency and margins, they could have won this 2-6. I'll say that Real deserved to win this one, but Barca, like always, manages to come up with the draw in the games Real should win, and win in the games they deserves to win. That's the thing that differs the two sides from each other at this point if you ask me.

Özil's shot;