Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Muslim this. Muslim that.

Can't blame people like Trump. They can think and say about non-Americans and in addition to that about Muslims for all I care. In the end, it's capitalism. Everything has a price. What you earn it, someone else loses it. That's how things are in U.S.

Someone Muslim who never held a gun in his life should make "Akon - Blame It On Me" [Islamic Version]

an apology to those who lost their lives since September 11, 2001.

Even those who are Muslims who born after September 11, 2001 shall be blamed for what they never have done. Just blame it on Muslims. Someone/Some people should pay for what they never committed. We are close to year 2020, and new generation of Muslims after year 2001\2002 have to take responsibility of things in the past?

We'll see where is that leading to in the future. I can't wait. And it sounds gonna be hilariously stupid for whoever gonna be in charge of leading that country of liberty known as United motherfuking States of Murika.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean he is gonna ban Muslims,Internet,Blacks so whats next

Air and water as they are Polluted,Forest becoz they are Green and Common sense becoz he ain't got any :lmao:
nah most conservatives don't believe in that global warming bs it's just a conspiracy!!! let's destroy this planet with green house emissions and pollution my niggah!

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People keep comparing this guy to Hitler. As evil as Hitler was, he was also very passionate, and to some extent, a genius. He talked himself out of such a heavy sentence in court, by giving a speech on Germany, that was before he had any following. Don't get me wrong, I hate Hitler, but the two are incomparable in terms of evil, and intellect.

Trump, although bigoted, is not passionate about anything other than money. You can tell he doesn't care for what he's saying. Most likely, he just thinks the name President is a nice title.

He's a moron, nothing more, nothing less.

Trying to ban him from a country is a bit overboard.

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not American. It's not 'us', I'm actually from the UK. lol.
Yeah he'd definitely embarrass America. But I like him because he's an honest fool, which is a massive change from all the lying politicians and 'intellectuals'.
And isn't his character exactly why he was selected to run for president? All in all, he's just another puppet with one string attached.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what the f**k?! did you even read?! i said that he wanted to kill the families of terrorists who are mostly innocent, do you think that's even moral? and the consequences of doing what he's saying is absolutely terrible. he would turn the whole world against him! he doesn't even know what he's saying?! how the hell can this guy be a president? the us will go into another great depression mark my words if this guy wins he will turn it into a shithole.
Oh sorry missed that part, thats Nazi or North Korea tier.

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If u british who think themselves as highly educated ,scared of this one individual says a lot about u ... y ban him are u feeling insecure coz he will brainwash ur people into hatred ehh ??
u people are already bombing syria so y give a damn about speech ??
this donald is a buffoon n nothing else ....

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They do get selected. (s)elections always come with pre-picked puppets such as Obama. Don't be ignorant. Wake up.

What are you talking about lmao. Any person over the age of 35, has been a resident of the US for at least 14 years, and is a naturally born American may be President. Now that doesn't mean the people that the big corporations/banks back aren't puppets, but making such a broad statement that only pre-picked puppets can run is factually wrong. You're looking way too deep into something that can be fixed extremely easily.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are you talking about lmao. Any person over the age of 35, has been a resident of the US for at least 14 years, and is a naturally born American may be President. Now that doesn't mean the people that the big corporations/banks back aren't puppets, but making such a broad statement that only pre-picked puppets can run is factually wrong. You're looking way too deep into something that can be fixed extremely easily.
Factually wrong, you say? hehe Ignorance is bliss