System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do you think people want to ban him just because of muslims...lol they want to ban him because he's generally a bad vile person. he didn't insult them he was being a bigoted xenophobe.
You think he's vile because he's offended you and hurt your feelz.
Others like him because he's politically incorrect and is willing to touch on areas that others shy away from to avoid mob backlash.
Regardless, banning him from a country because he said something insulting is stupid. Unless that country happens to be a theocracy that was directly insulted by Trumps comments. In which case Gung Ho. However, a petition to 'Ban trump from the UK' is freaking retarded.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not saying your opinion doesn't matter in general. I'm saying it doesn't matter whether you think they are the same because they are not the same. They are factually and literally not the same.

I haven't contradicted myself once. If you don't understand it that's not my problem.
It is your opinion that they are not the same, and it doesn't matter what you think because they are the same. See? That's not howit works when you're trying to prove your point, buddy. You've contradicted yourself multiple times through this dialogue, you did it now again, and I've narrowed each time in my previous posts, you can go and re-read it. If your reading comprehension skills are too low, that's not my problem. :lol

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is your opinion that they are not the same, and it doesn't matter what you think because they are the same.
Banning a group because of the actions of an individual is not the same as banning an individual because of the actions of themselves.

You've contradicted yourself multiple times through this dialogue, and I've narrowed each time in my previous posts, you can go and re-read it. If your reading comprehension skills are too low, that's not my problem. :Lol
I haven't contradicted myself once. It's seemingly going over your head.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You think he's vile because he's offended you and hurt your feelz.
Others like him because he's politically incorrect and is willing to touch on areas that others shy away from to avoid mob backlash.
Regardless, banning him from a country because he said something insulting is stupid. Unless that country happens to be a theocracy that was directly insulted by Trumps comments. In which case Gung Ho. However, a petition to 'Ban trump from the UK' is freaking retarded.

he actually wants to bomb innocent civilians in syria. Let me say that again what you're calling freedom speech will be implemented on ground if he wins, that's one the reasons this petition was made in the first place. Do you imagine if he says this shit in the un or nato, he would make fun of the us and stain it's reputation.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Banning a group because of the actions of an individual is not the same as banning an individual because of the actions of themselves.
It is the same in certain ways, I've explained it in the part you chose to ignore (because right, who the hell needs arguments in a discussion? :rolleyes:)

I haven't contradicted myself once. It's seemingly going over your head.
:lmao: I'll just quote yourself for this matter:

If you don't understand it that's not my problem.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is the same in certain ways, I've explained it in the part you chose to ignore (because right, who the hell needs arguments in a discussion? :rolleyes:)
I ignored it because I don't care for your opinion on the matter. An opinion means nothing in the face of a fact. Just like you can have an opinion against Newton's laws of motion. However, I'm not going to even consider your opinion against a fact. It's just pointless.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I ignored it because I don't care for your opinion on the matter.
I don't care about your opinion on any matter, yet I'm replying to your posts, since I think it's polite to at least pay some attention when somebody is trying tell me something. :lol

An opinion means nothing in the face of a fact.
True. But you've provided no facts, just another opinion. :rolleyes:

Just like you can have an opinion against Newton's laws of motion. However, I'm not going to even consider your opinion against a fact. It's just pointless.
Which fact, exactly?

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he actually wants to bomb innocent civilians in syria. Let me say that again what you're calling freedom speech will be implemented on ground if he wins, that's one the reasons this petition was made in the first place. Do you imagine if he says this shit in the un or nato, he would make fun of the us and stain it's reputation.
I'm not American. It's not 'us', I'm actually from the UK. lol.
Yeah he'd definitely embarrass America. But I like him because he's an honest fool, which is a massive change from all the lying politicians and 'intellectuals'.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, he'd definitely embarrass America. But I like him because he's an honest fool, which is a massive change from all the lying politicians and 'intellectuals'.
Yeah, he's honest (I give him that), but he is also a coward and sneaky.

But, anyway I think this is going overboard, turning into a hate speech.

@Toldyouso. I understand you said it was hypocrisy, but I don't blame them for what they are doing.

BanGinji

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah he'd definitely embarrass America. But I like him because he's an honest fool, which is a massive change from all the lying politicians and 'intellectuals'.
You must be registered for see images

There's a such thing as Too honest....

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not saying u.s.a. should not refuse immigrants but the real cause of these immigrants should be spoken of.
Europe? That's a different case. Governments are purposely allowing thousands of well-fare seekers to cross their borders because on the long run it will lower the income wages of the general populace. That, together with fear-mongering planned terrorist attacks under the banner of Islam, they will make the chattle turn in their civil rights for a fake sense of security. EU will turn into US. A fascist police state.
I totally agree US is the biggest scumbag country in the world and have been for half a century.