Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's why you can't have nice things. Because every fucking time someone does something nice there is someone else ready to exxagarate it so it becomes bad.

Nothing is ever in the middle, everything is either extremely right or extremely left.

I hate it.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol, i have tons of nice things. i wake up everyday and am so grateful for the life ive created for myself straight up

ive had stalker fans who take kind gestures and make it toxic or obsessive to keep getting attention. usually they dont have too much positivity in their lives so they focus on you instead and hold on too that one positive feeling you gave them obsessively, i had one chick follow me through 6 cities, it was crazy. balance doesnt really have anything to do with that its perspective, just like how if you think you can never have nice things, you probably wont. you dont really know what people are going through who react like that

unless you want it to bother you or they get like physical and you have to defend yourself. its better to just let them have that and focus on your life and create more to be grateful for

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol, i have tons of nice things. i wake up everyday and am so grateful for the life ive created for myself straight up

ive had stalker fans who take kind gestures and make it toxic or obsessive to keep getting attention. usually they dont have too much positivity in their lives so they focus on you instead and hold on too that one positive feeling you gave them obsessively, i had one chick follow me through 6 cities, it was crazy. balance doesnt really have anything to do with that its perspective, just like how if you think you can never have nice things, you probably wont. you dont really know what people are going through who react like that

unless you want it to bother you or they get like physical and you have to defend yourself. its better to just let them have that and focus on your life and create more to be grateful for
I like that you are like famous and stuff but still on this place sometimes. That's cool.

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like that you are like famous and stuff but still on this place sometimes. That's cool.
yeah its a nice change of pace from social media. glad i remembered this place, reminds me of before i blew up how it was communicating with others. i still have to watch what i say but its not as intense as like twitter or reddit

Reactions: Chikombo