Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gaara biography in sig

Mid-range, we are in between the slopes/cliffs. I guess I will start...

I first start off by performing the 'Ram' handseal, doing that, an antlion forms beneath you which sucks you in and results in your suffocation. After doing that, I summon a giant earthen lid above the antlion which acts as a wealth the antlion and will knock you back down into the antlion if you try escaping through the top of the antlion. I hold my guard and prepare for your counterattack while sending sand into the ground below to churn up for more sand. I then form a sand cloud that sends me into the sky, as I am in the sky, I carefully scan the surroundings for you.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gondar

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara biography in sig

Mid-range, we are in between the slopes/cliffs. I guess I will start...

I first start off by performing the 'Ram' handseal, doing that, an antlion forms beneath you which sucks you in and results in your suffocation. After doing that, I summon a giant earthen lid above the antlion which acts as a wealth the antlion and will knock you back down into the antlion if you try escaping through the top of the antlion. I hold my guard and prepare for your counterattack while sending sand into the ground below to churn up for more sand. I then form a sand cloud that sends me into the sky, as I am in the sky, I carefully scan the surroundings for you.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
Range: Mid/Long
Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.
**the river will be to my right your left...

>_> <_< >_> :eek: tah hail ish going on!!

-__- we're being attacked...

...but we havent done anything!!:T_T:...what happened to the formalities!!!

As the ground begins to drag me I perform...

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

...creating an earth pillar to protrude out of the left wall that i grab a hold of pulling myself out of the antlion and follow it up by performing...

(Rubiton- Rubi no jutsu ) Ruby release- Ruby Technique
Type: Attack/Defend
Description: the user will gather his ruby chakra and mold it to make pillars, small ninja weapons, and shields made of ruby.

...creating 4 pillars between the two walls to stop the lid in mid air...Simultaneously as i was defending the antlion Knives was performing...

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

...making it rain over the whole battle field w/ chakra infused rain...

Last edited:

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
**the river will be to my right your left...

>_> <_< >_> :eek: tah hail ish going on!!

-__- we're being attacked...

...but we havent done anything!!:T_T:...what happened to the formalities!!!

As the ground begins to drag me I perform...

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

...creating an earth pillar to protrude out of the left wall that i grab a hold of pulling myself out of the antlion and follow it up by performing...

(Rubiton- Rubi no jutsu ) Ruby release- Ruby Technique
Type: Attack/Defend
Description: the user will gather his ruby chakra and mold it to make pillars, small ninja weapons, and shields made of ruby.

...creating 4 pillars between the two walls to stop the lid in mid air...Simultaneously as i was defending the antlion Knives was performing...

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

...making it rain over the whole battle field w/ chakra infused rain...
Souma no kou...How interesting >:0 ...

As I see you flying through the air, a root from the edge of the antlion comes shooting out at you wrapping around you by the waste and throwing you back into the antlion as you were in the midst of successfully creating the ruby pillars but not the Rain Tiger At Will technique. Despite this, it didn't get in the way of me sending sand into the ground below. I pinch my finger a bit, getting very little blood and performing a few handseals ending up with slamming my hand onto the ground summoning Mirana the White Tiger. I then remembered who you were after thinking long and and hard about your Iwagakure headband

Aren't you the current Tsuchikage of Iwa?

(Tsukene : Tsukene no jutsu) - Root Release : Root Style Technique
Type : Offensive / Defensive / Supplementary
Range : Short - Long
Chakra cost : 15
Damage points : 30
Description : This technique is the most basic of all Root Release techniques and hence is easy to perform. With this technique, the user is able to create medium sized roots out of his palms or ground by concentrating his Root Release chakra through it. This enables the user to create tools and shields or just attack the enemy straight on with the root. This is just as versatile and powerful as any other basic elemental creation technique.

Note : Must know Root Release
Note : Can only be used or taught by -Yusuke-
Note : Can only be used five times per battle

(Kuchiyose : Mirana) - Summoning Technique : Mirana
Type : Summoning
Range : Short (When summon)
Chakra cost : 40
Damage points : N/A
Description : After performing the required handseals, the user slams his hands onto a surface to summon Mirana, the white tiger whose as two times as big as a regular human and Tigerra's right hand woman. Mirana is also known as the silent assassin of the White Tiger realm as her soul duty is to protect, kill and hunt for food, prey and her mistress' enemies. Mirana specializes in taijutsu and speed as thats how she normally hunts and play with her food. Unlike the other tigers, Mirana enjoys hunting and is able to stand on her hind legs. On Mirana's back is a bow crafted by the strongest material which exists in the Tiger realm and is hence tough and brings out the full potential of a bow. The thing is, the bow is best used by a shinobi as when its string is pulled back by the hands of a shinobi, an arrow made out of pure chakra is formed. Due to this, Mirana has to carry a quill of arrows to utilize the bow. She is sometimes seen without it though. The bow and arrow is one of the many things that gives Mirana her nickname as the Silent assasin. Thanks to all the hard training and hunting Mirana has gone through, she possesses a great amount of upper body strength despite being female. She is able to launch an arrow from long-range which holds the strength of A-rank. The strength of the arrow can be further strengthen to S-rank if used in mid-range.

Note : Can only be summoned twice per battle
Note : Mirana lasts for four turns on the battlefield
Note : Mirana's arrow shots count as a move
Note : Must have signed the White Tiger contract
Note : Able to keep up with the speed of Lee without weights (No gates)
Note : Mirana is able to use strong taijutsu up to B-rank of the user's knowledge
Note : Mirana carries only a supply of three arrows with her every time she is summoned.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Souma no kou...How interesting >:0 ...

As I see you flying through the air, a root from the edge of the antlion comes shooting out at you wrapping around you by the waste and throwing you back into the antlion as you were in the midst of successfully creating the ruby pillars but not the Rain Tiger At Will technique. Despite this, it didn't get in the way of me sending sand into the ground below. I pinch my finger a bit, getting very little blood and performing a few handseals ending up with slamming my hand onto the ground summoning Mirana the White Tiger. I then remembered who you were after thinking long and and hard about your Iwagakure headband

Aren't you the current Tsuchikage of Iwa?

(Tsukene : Tsukene no jutsu) - Root Release : Root Style Technique
Type : Offensive / Defensive / Supplementary
Chakra cost : 15
Damage points : 30
Description : This technique is the most basic of all Root Release techniques and hence is easy to perform. With this technique, the user is able to create medium sized roots out of his palms or ground by concentrating his Root Release chakra through it. This enables the user to create tools and shields or just attack the enemy straight on with the root. This is just as versatile and powerful as any other basic elemental creation technique.

Note : Must know Root Release
Note : Can only be used five times per battle

(Kuchiyose : Mirana) - Summoning Technique : Mirana
Type : Summoning
Range : Short (When summon)
Chakra cost : 40
Damage points : N/A
Description : After performing the required handseals, the user slams his hands onto a surface to summon Mirana, the white tiger whose as two times as big as a regular human and Tigerra's right hand woman. Mirana is also known as the silent assassin of the White Tiger realm as her soul duty is to protect, kill and hunt for food, prey and her mistress' enemies. Mirana specializes in taijutsu and speed as thats how she normally hunts and play with her food. Unlike the other tigers, Mirana enjoys hunting and is able to stand on her hind legs. On Mirana's back is a bow crafted by the strongest material which exists in the Tiger realm and is hence tough and brings out the full potential of a bow. The thing is, the bow is best used by a shinobi as when its string is pulled back by the hands of a shinobi, an arrow made out of pure chakra is formed. Due to this, Mirana has to carry a quill of arrows to utilize the bow. She is sometimes seen without it though. The bow and arrow is one of the many things that gives Mirana her nickname as the Silent assasin. Thanks to all the hard training and hunting Mirana has gone through, she possesses a great amount of upper body strength despite being female. She is able to launch an arrow from long-range which holds the strength of A-rank. The strength of the arrow can be further strengthen to S-rank if used in mid-range.

Note : Can only be summoned twice per battle
Note : Mirana lasts for four turns on the battlefield
Note : Mirana's arrow shots count as a move
Note : Must have signed the White Tiger contract
Note : Able to keep up with the speed of Lee without weights (No gates)
Note : Mirana is able to use strong taijutsu up to B-rank of the user's knowledge
Note : Mirana carries only a supply of three arrows with her every time she is summoned.
As the root shoots out I defend, while still standing on the horizontal pillar that now reaches from wall to wall(like a bridge), by performing...

(Katon- Hanguri Shiroari) Fire release- Hungry Termites
Chakra cost: 30
Attack points: 60
Description: the user releases a flame from his hand that then takes the form of a swarm of termites. The swarm starts devouring the woods around the user and any wood jutsu used against him upto A rank
*note: can only be used 3x per battle.
*note: can only be used by Toku.

...releasing the termites to incinerate the root before it gets to me as Knives simultaneously performs...

(Secchakuzai no Kouu) - Rain of Glue
Description: When user makes it rain and then changes the compounds of the water(materials in the air).Then makes the rain sticky which binds the opponent in place for 2 turns.this jutsu lasts for 2 turns.

...making the rain of glue rain upon you binding you in place as I follow it up by using...

(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart
Type: Supplenetary
Range: Short
Damage Points: 30
Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.

...creating the plateau that protrudes out of your right wall rushing towards you to crush you against the other wall...

Nooo, my name is John P. Smith Valetinez Alkalanela Zeehok Sushira Boheres Gombigonela Blue Stradavari Tralentent Pierre Andre Charlatenhemost I'vanovitchi Baldos George Doitzel Kaiser the III.

Reactions: Howard

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the root shoots out I defend, while still standing on the horizontal pillar that now reaches from wall to wall(like a bridge), by performing...

(Katon- Hanguri Shiroari) Fire release- Hungry Termites
Description: the user releases a flame from his hand that then takes the form of a swarm of termites. The swarm starts devouring the woods around the user and any wood jutsu used against him upto A rank
*note: can only be used 3x per battle.
*note: can only be used by Toku.

...releasing the termites to incinerate the root before it gets to me as Knives simultaneously performs...

(Secchakuzai no Kouu) - Rain of Glue
Description: When user makes it rain and then changes the compounds of the water(materials in the air).Then makes the rain sticky which binds the opponent in place for 2 turns.this jutsu lasts for 2 turns.

...making the rain of glue rain upon you binding you in place as I follow it up by using...

(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart
Type: Supplenetary
Damage Points: 30
Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.

...creating the plateau that protrudes out of your right wall rushing towards you to crush you against the other wall...

Nooo, my name is John P. Smith Valetinez Alkalanela Zeehok Sushira Boheres Gombigonela Blue Stradavari Tralentent Pierre Andre Charlatenhemost I'vanovitchi Baldos George Doitzel Kaiser the III.
As the rain all over me starts feeling kind of sticky, I know I am in some kind of deep s*** and stuff. I then form a vortex of wind and electricity around me to vaporize all the water around me. As the wall on my right starts creating some sort of noise just before the plateau emerges, I redirect a vortex shaped as a dragon's head towards it hence destroying it. I then perform a single handseal and cause an earthen roof to form above us from using the earth at the top of the cliffs. This prevents rain from coming down upon us as me and you are now stuck within a cavern sort structure. I then launch a fire blast in the shape of a lion at you.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairo) - Earth Style: Earth Corridor
Description: This jutsu will cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern or dome, imprisoning the target.

(Katon: Kasai Shishi) - Katon:Fire Lion
Type : Offence
Range : Short-Long
Chakra Cost : 40
Damage Points : 80
Description : The user makes a amall amount of hand seals(3)and at the same time he gathers up quite a big amount of katon chakra in his dominant fist, and after he collects enough he will release the fire in the form of a huge lion made of flames, then he can control the lion where ever he wants using a small chakra bond beetween the lion and his dominant fist. The lion runs quite quick and he absorbs wind if he touches it.

~Can only be used/taught my sisko
~Usable 3 times per battle
~No other katon moves the same move this one was used.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the rain all over me starts feeling kind of sticky, I know I am in some kind of deep s*** and stuff. I then form a vortex of wind and electricity around me to vaporize all the water around me. As the wall on my right starts creating some sort of noise just before the plateau emerges, I redirect a vortex shaped as a dragon's head towards it hence destroying it. I then perform a single handseal and cause an earthen roof to form above us from using the earth at the top of the cliffs. This prevents rain from coming down upon us as me and you are now stuck within a cavern sort structure. I then launch a fire blast in the shape of a lion at you.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairo) - Earth Style: Earth Corridor
Description: This jutsu will cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern or dome, imprisoning the target.

(Katon: Kasai Shishi) - Katon:Fire Lion
Type : Offence
Range : Short-Long
Chakra Cost : 40
Damage Points : 80
Description : The user makes a amall amount of hand seals(3)and at the same time he gathers up quite a big amount of katon chakra in his dominant fist, and after he collects enough he will release the fire in the form of a huge lion made of flames, then he can control the lion where ever he wants using a small chakra bond beetween the lion and his dominant fist. The lion runs quite quick and he absorbs wind if he touches it.

~Can only be used/taught my sisko
~Usable 3 times per battle
~No other katon moves the same move this one was used.
As you seal off the opening above making it pitch black within the cavern since the sunlight has been blocked, I perform...

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

...relasing a flash of blinding light that gives you the illusion that the roof is caving in on us as Knives would have released at the exact same time as the flash...

(Doton- Iwa Same Gyakujou) Earth release: Rock Sharks Frenzy
Description: the user creates 3 earth chakra based sharks in the ground under his feet made out of rock and sends them after the opponent. The sharks encircle the opponent before attacking from underground.
*Note: can only be used by Toku.
*Note: Usable 3 times per battle.

...sending the rock sharks after you w/ out you knowing of what was coming from below...I then jump on the wall on the left running up diagonally still maintaining mid-range as I defend against the fire lion by using...

(Katon-hei)Fire Style:Hells Wall
Type: Defence/Attack
Range:Short/Medium
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points: (1/2 of Opponents attack)
Description:The user makes a huge wall of fire that is able to suck the opponents fire attack and return half of the attack and damage back.
Note: only works for fire jutsu.
(can only be used by Mizutoki)

...creating the fire wall to consume your lion of fire and sending half of its strength back at you...

**half of s-rank would be B-rank...sending a b-rank fire at you

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you seal off the opening above making it pitch black within the cavern since the sunlight has been blocked, I perform...

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

...relasing a flash of blinding light that gives you the illusion that the roof is caving in on us as Knives would have released at the exact same time as the flash...

(Doton- Iwa Same Gyakujou) Earth release: Rock Sharks Frenzy
Description: the user creates 3 earth chakra based sharks in the ground under his feet made out of rock and sends them after the opponent. The sharks encircle the opponent before attacking from underground.
*Note: Usable 3 times per battle.

...sending the rock sharks after you w/ out you knowing of what was coming from below...I then jump on the wall on the left running up diagonally still maintaining mid-range as I defend against the fire lion by using...

(Katon-hei)Fire Style:Hells Wall
Type: Defence/Attack
Range:Short/Medium
Damage Points: (1/2 of Opponents attack)
Description:The user makes a huge wall of fire that is able to suck the opponents fire attack and return half of the attack and damage back.
Note: only works for fire jutsu.
(can only be used by Mizutoki)

...creating the fire wall to consume your lion of fire and sending half of its strength back at you...

**half of s-rank would be B-rank...sending a b-rank fire at you
Btw, if you want me to write short sentences instead of like the ones below, feel free to ask >_< I know it can be troublesome to read...

As I was caught in a blinding flash of light, I found it very weird that the roof would just collapse like that after a flash and then I recalled my battle against Kirabi, this exact technique. As I am Kage rank, I am able of enabling my Bijuu in order to disrupt my chakra flow hence getting me out of this illusion. By this time, the earth sharks have been launched and are now heading at me without me knowing. I didn't perform Fire Lion as well since I used that period in order to break out of the illusion. At first, I decided to obtain light but now, I had a better idea, I relied on my senses instead and to help that, I activate 'Senses of the Beast'. I soon hear the sound of the earth stirring up around me but it was actually your earth sharks now circling me. Due to this, I assume it was an earth-related technique so I release an electrical current all around hence destroying your sharks but still having some power left. Thanks to my enhanced sight along with Nagashi still activated, you are now visible. I then channel Nagashi through the ground and up the wall where you are now currently running on. After that, using my natural ability to manipulate sand, I cause it to spread across the area and make it cling on you possibly come to the ground.

(Ninpo: Yajuu Ishiki) - Ninja Art: Senses of The Beast
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: User sends chakra to his 5 senses to increase them substantially increasing his hearing,touch,smell,sight and taste,allowing them to detect incoming attacks more quickly (sight,hearing,touch) and track his opponent's movements even in dense surroundings like a jungle or mist.(sight,hearing,smell)
-Once per battle
-Only taught by Professor Sarutobi
-Lasts for 3 turns or until canceled

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu) - Sensor Sand Technique
Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
Note: Can only be used by Gaara

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw, if you want me to write short sentences instead of like the ones below, feel free to ask >_< I know it can be troublesome to read...

As I was caught in a blinding flash of light, I found it very weird that the roof would just collapse like that after a flash and then I recalled my battle against Kirabi, this exact technique. As I am Kage rank, I am able of enabling my Bijuu in order to disrupt my chakra flow hence getting me out of this illusion. By this time, the earth sharks have been launched and are now heading at me without me knowing. I didn't perform Fire Lion as well since I used that period in order to break out of the illusion. At first, I decided to obtain light but now, I had a better idea, I relied on my senses instead and to help that, I activate 'Senses of the Beast'. I soon hear the sound of the earth stirring up around me but it was actually your earth sharks now circling me. Due to this, I assume it was an earth-related technique so I release an electrical current all around hence destroying your sharks but still having some power left. Thanks to my enhanced sight along with Nagashi still activated, you are now visible. I then channel Nagashi through the ground and up the wall where you are now currently running on. After that, using my natural ability to manipulate sand, I cause it to spread across the area and make it cling on you possibly come to the ground.

(Ninpo: Yajuu Ishiki) - Ninja Art: Senses of The Beast
Description: User sends chakra to his 5 senses to increase them substantially increasing his hearing,touch,smell,sight and taste,allowing them to detect incoming attacks more quickly (sight,hearing,touch) and track his opponent's movements even in dense surroundings like a jungle or mist.(sight,hearing,smell)
-Once per battle
-Only taught by Professor Sarutobi
-Lasts for 3 turns or until canceled

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Kanchiki Suna no Jutsu) - Sensor Sand Technique
Description: The user will release a special type of sensory sand across a terrain and then upon contact with an enemy target the sand can alert the user of the location and presence of an enemy target. The sand can even detect invisible targets and stick to their body.
Note: Can only be used by Gaara
**Nagashi is only able to spread around you to defend OR get sent to attack an opponent...not both...

As the sharks get destroyed by your nagashi, I perform...

(Katon- Honoo no supaiku) Fire release- Flame Spikes
Damage points: 60
Description: the user will focus his fire chakra under the opponent raising it out of the ground as spikes of fire that will burn the opponent as they emerge.
*Note: can only be used 3x per battle.

...raising fire flame spikes up from the ground beneath you to burn you as you would be worrying about the earth sharks as Knives simultaneously performs...

(Doton: Tsuchi Mine) - Earth Style: Earth Mine
Range: Short/Medium/Long
Description: The user makes his chakra go trough the earth and compresses the minerals of the earth so much that they're ready to explode, if the opponent walks over them and take off his feet over the area, the area will explode.

...making the ground your standing on a mine ready to explode when you move your feet...

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
**Nagashi is only able to spread around you to defend OR get sent to attack an opponent...not both...

As the sharks get destroyed by your nagashi, I perform...

(Katon- Honoo no supaiku) Fire release- Flame Spikes
Description: the user will focus his fire chakra under the opponent raising it out of the ground as spikes of fire that will burn the opponent as they emerge.
*Note: can only be used 3x per battle.

...raising fire flame spikes up from the ground beneath you to burn you as you would be worrying about the earth sharks as Knives simultaneously performs...

(Doton: Tsuchi Mine) - Earth Style: Earth Mine
Range: Short/Medium/Long
Description: The user makes his chakra go trough the earth and compresses the minerals of the earth so much that they're ready to explode, if the opponent walks over them and take off his feet over the area, the area will explode.

...making the ground your standing on a mine ready to explode when you move your feet...
Well, I guess Nagashi fades away the moment it destroys the earth sharks. The moment the flame spikes appear, I turn into several crows of flames which then launches a few flame blasts big enough to cover the whole, confined area in front of me to hit you while I escape. Due to me disappearing, the ground where I originally stood explodes hence a lot of smoke has been produced. You wouldn't know what had happened since right after I turned into crows, the blasts of fire are immediately made as to block your vision of my previous location. You probably assumed I made an attempt to kill you since I was going to die but I escaped. I then form long-range from the cavern, outside by going through a hole on the wall of the cavern that has been formed due to the explosion that happened earlier from the Earth Mine. I then make four shadow clones, C1 & C2 on my right and C3 & C4 on my left. C4 then makes it start raining even harder

Gah...That was close...I was being drowned in techniques one after the other...Souma no kou users sure are tough...

(Katon: Kuroi Kashou) - Fire Style: Black Burn
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user releases crows of flame that appear out of the user, and start to form blasts of fire, the user also turns into black flames that dissapear and then appear where the user set any crows, and can decide which crow to appear to, when the user reaches the target, the user turns into the users normal self and release black flames that attack the opponent.

Note: The user can keep it as armor, that will hurt anybody who touches it.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Only People Taught by SinRival Can use it

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I guess Nagashi fades away the moment it destroys the earth sharks. The moment the flame spikes appear, I turn into several crows of flames which then launches a few flame blasts big enough to cover the whole, confined area in front of me to hit you while I escape. Due to me disappearing, the ground where I originally stood explodes hence a lot of smoke has been produced. You wouldn't know what had happened since right after I turned into crows, the blasts of fire are immediately made as to block your vision of my previous location. You probably assumed I made an attempt to kill you since I was going to die but I escaped. I then form long-range from the cavern, outside by going through a hole on the wall of the cavern that has been formed due to the explosion that happened earlier from the Earth Mine. I then make four shadow clones, C1 & C2 on my right and C3 & C4 on my left. C4 then makes it start raining even harder

Gah...That was close...I was being drowned in techniques one after the other...Souma no kou users sure are tough...

Description: The user releases crows of flame that appear out of the user, and start to form blasts of fire, the user also turns into black flames that dissapear and then appear where the user set any crows, and can decide which crow to appear to, when the user reaches the target, the user turns into the users normal self and release black flames that attack the opponent.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As you release the black flames in my direction, I defend by using...

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

...creating the water wall to stop the fire blasts. Then as you make it outside of the cavern you're met by the rain that has been falling since the begining of the fight. As Knives is able to sense you he releases...

(Rasen Yari no Kirinonai Kouu) - Endless Rain of the Spiral Spears
Description: An advanced form of the Rain Spear that uses chakra to condense a large amount of rain water into one place to form spears of water in the clouds. The spears can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. Unlike its predecessor, these spears are made of constantly moving water that can actually cut an opponent. They also move in a corkscrew pattern that can be slightly manipulated. By widening or sharpening the turns, you can change where the spear will hit mid-technique. The water will stay in the form of spears for a short amount of time (2 turns). Any spears that are not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain.

...calling down a large amount of rain spears to attack you from above while I follow up my defense by using...

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
Notes:
Can only be used twice.
Lasts for 5 turns.
Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero

...flying out of the cavern out of the same opening you came out of...

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you release the black flames in my direction, I defend by using...

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

...creating the water wall to stop the fire blasts. Then as you make it outside of the cavern you're met by the rain that has been falling since the begining of the fight. As Knives is able to sense you he releases...

(Rasen Yari no Kirinonai Kouu) - Endless Rain of the Spiral Spears
Description: An advanced form of the Rain Spear that uses chakra to condense a large amount of rain water into one place to form spears of water in the clouds. The spears can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. Unlike its predecessor, these spears are made of constantly moving water that can actually cut an opponent. They also move in a corkscrew pattern that can be slightly manipulated. By widening or sharpening the turns, you can change where the spear will hit mid-technique. The water will stay in the form of spears for a short amount of time (2 turns). Any spears that are not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain.

...calling down a large amount of rain spears to attack you from above while I follow up my defense by using...

Futon: Furaingu Fūjin no Jutsu (Wind Release: Flying Wind God Technique)
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 60 (10 every turn it’s active)
Description: By using wind chakra to create wind bubbles beneath the user’s feet, the user will mimic flight by using the air bubbles created to literally run on nothing more than air. The air bubbles are invisible to the naked eye. This technique can be used to evade some technique.
Notes:
Can only be used twice.
Lasts for 5 turns.
Can only be taught by Leeroy G. Zero

...flying out of the cavern out of the same opening you came out of...
As those rain spears gather up, I easily reach long-range since we were already originally mid-range, long-range from you is just a short area away. The moment I manage to reach long, those rain spears of yours are useless since they only reach up to mid-range. I successfully reform at long-range as intended and continue on with shadow clones since nothing has been altered. (I did mention I was heading to long-range in my last move) As I have my shadow clones, I notice you flying out of the hole I made earlier. The moment we notice you, Me & C1 along with C2 and C3 all perform handseals and simultaneously perform two Blasts of Fire And Wind. C4 then performs his rain sensing technique.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As those rain spears gather up, I easily reach long-range since we were already originally mid-range, long-range from you is just a short area away. The moment I manage to reach long, those rain spears of yours are useless since they only reach up to mid-range. I successfully reform at long-range as intended and continue on with shadow clones since nothing has been altered. (I did mention I was heading to long-range in my last move) As I have my shadow clones, I notice you flying out of the hole I made earlier. The moment we notice you, Me & C1 along with C2 and C3 all perform handseals and simultaneously perform two Blasts of Fire And Wind. C4 then performs his rain sensing technique.

As you lose sight of me because of the double fire blast techniques, I quickly perform...

...turning into flames as the crows scatter everywhere reappearing behind you at mid range where i release black burns black flames to attack you as Knives performs...

Katon: Tanshin No Atsui Hai | Fire Release: The Lonesome Ember
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (20 if clothes ignite, +20 when used with a Fuuton Jutsu)
Description:
User does 2 hand seals (Ram+Tiger) and focuses his fire chakra into a specific spot on the enemies clothes igniting them in a small cinder that creates smoke. This produces a small cinder spot that erupts in small flames. Its main purpose is to distract and confuse the enemy. However, if the enemy fails to put out the ignited spot it will eventually start to consume the clothes and create small open flames that will slightly burn him. This technique can also be used on paper or other easily flammable materials or to ignite a Fuuton jutsu.

Note: The ignited spot can easily be put out by taping it with an open palm or with a little water.
Note2: Enemy has to put out the ignited spot in the turn its used or in the next turn it will ignite the rest of his clothes.
Note3: Can't ignite flesh or wet materials.
Note4: The speed of ignition is slow except on paper or other more flammable materials.
Note5: Usable 5 times.
Note6: The ignition spot has to be within the users visual field.
Note7: Can only be taught by Scorps.

...creating the small ember on gaara's robe/garment (he attacks the original you since he was able to sense you from before you made the clones and you didn't bother to scatter in order to confuse him or anything) and follows it up w/...

(Katon: kasai kakujuu) - Fire style: Fire expansion
Range: Short - long
Damage Points: +25
Description: After releasing a fire jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals as they release there chakra into the fire jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the fire jutsu boosting any fire jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra the fire gains more power as it absorbs more oxygen increasing its power.
Note: Can only use used on fire the user or the users summon has created
Note: Can only be used once one each fire jutsu creates
Note: can only be used 3 times

...increasing the size of the ember to consume your body in fire...

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you lose sight of me because of the double fire blast techniques, I quickly perform...

...turning into flames as the crows scatter everywhere reappearing behind you at mid range where i release black burns black flames to attack you as Knives performs...

Katon: Tanshin No Atsui Hai | Fire Release: The Lonesome Ember
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (20 if clothes ignite, +20 when used with a Fuuton Jutsu)
Description:
User does 2 hand seals (Ram+Tiger) and focuses his fire chakra into a specific spot on the enemies clothes igniting them in a small cinder that creates smoke. This produces a small cinder spot that erupts in small flames. Its main purpose is to distract and confuse the enemy. However, if the enemy fails to put out the ignited spot it will eventually start to consume the clothes and create small open flames that will slightly burn him. This technique can also be used on paper or other easily flammable materials or to ignite a Fuuton jutsu.

Note: The ignited spot can easily be put out by taping it with an open palm or with a little water.
Note2: Enemy has to put out the ignited spot in the turn its used or in the next turn it will ignite the rest of his clothes.
Note3: Can't ignite flesh or wet materials.
Note4: The speed of ignition is slow except on paper or other more flammable materials.
Note5: Usable 5 times.
Note6: The ignition spot has to be within the users visual field.
Note7: Can only be taught by Scorps.

...creating the small ember on gaara's robe/garment (he attacks the original you since he was able to sense you from before you made the clones and you didn't bother to scatter in order to confuse him or anything) and follows it up w/...

(Katon: kasai kakujuu) - Fire style: Fire expansion
Range: Short - long
Damage Points: +25
Description: After releasing a fire jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals as they release there chakra into the fire jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the fire jutsu boosting any fire jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra the fire gains more power as it absorbs more oxygen increasing its power.
Note: Can only use used on fire the user or the users summon has created
Note: Can only be used once one each fire jutsu creates
Note: can only be used 3 times

...increasing the size of the ember to consume your body in fire...
Lonesome ember won't work as my clothes are wet, its written in the description hence fire expansion wouldn't work since there's noting to enhance o.o

As I sense your body of chakra disappear into multiple, smaller bodies of chakra thanks to my sensing rain, I perform the Ram handseal and release a large volume of water towards my left, killing all the black crows on my left as this technique covers a wide radius, but this doesn't matter since it won't be you that I hit anyways. As I was doing that, C4 has ran towards the back quite far away from me and nearer to you as we know your location as a plan devised for my current move. As the water has then been shot, a giant orb forms around C4 as the epicenter which traps you within it as all crows have been caught due to the massive size of the giant orb. The giant orb is formed as you have just reformed successfully. As C4 ran earlier, he clapped his hands together and when the water surrounds him, he slams upon the water surface hence releasing five water sharks that will kill you.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
Note: Requires water source to use.

Last edited:

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lonesome ember won't work as my clothes are wet, its written in the description hence fire expansion wouldn't work since there's noting to enhance o.o

As I sense your body of chakra disappear into multiple, smaller bodies of chakra thanks to my sensing rain, I perform the Ram handseal and release a large volume of water towards my left, killing all the black crows on my left as this technique covers a wide radius, but this doesn't matter since it won't be you that I hit anyways. As I was doing that, C4 has ran towards the back quite far away from me and nearer to you as we know your location as a plan devised for my current move. As the water has then been shot, a giant orb forms around C4 as the epicenter which traps you within it as all crows have been caught due to the massive size of the giant orb. The giant orb is formed as you have just reformed successfully. As C4 ran earlier, he clapped his hands together and when the water surrounds him, he slams upon the water surface hence releasing five water sharks that will kill you.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
Note: Requires water source to use.
**you cant sense me, C4 is the one who performed the rain tech therefore he is the only one that can sense me and he would have to tell you that im behind you...also your timing is off, when i reapper behind you at mid range i release the black flames to attack you so your water technique would only be strong enough to extinguish the fire but not continue...that would leave your last technique w/out a water source in order to be performed...

As I realize knive's attack failed, I perform...

(Raiton- Supākuringu Sōnzu) Lightning release- Sparkling Thorns
Range: Short- Mid
Description: the user will perform the needed handseals while focusing his lightning chakra beneath the opponent and raise it out of the ground as growing thorns that shock the opponent. The lightning protrudes the earth and expands out reaching a distance of short range from where it is created.
*Note: No S-rank lightning next turn.
*Note: Can only be used 2x per battle.
*Note: Can only be used by Toku.

...beneath you and the clones that have stayed behind shocking you and anybody caught within the range of my lightning technique as Knives would be performing simultaneously...

(Ameton: Ame Sousou) - Rain Release: Rain Burial
Range: Short-Medium
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The user will simply close his fist and the rain falling around the opponent will suddenly converge on him, crushing him.
*Usable three times per battle
*Must be rainning.

...converging the rain around you, and on your "wet clothes", to crush you since he knows the real you...

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
**you cant sense me, C4 is the one who performed the rain tech therefore he is the only one that can sense me and he would have to tell you that im behind you...also your timing is off, when i reapper behind you at mid range i release the black flames to attack you so your water technique would only be strong enough to extinguish the fire but not continue...that would leave your last technique w/out a water source in order to be performed...

As I realize knive's attack failed, I perform...

(Raiton- Supākuringu Sōnzu) Lightning release- Sparkling Thorns
Range: Short- Mid
Description: the user will perform the needed handseals while focusing his lightning chakra beneath the opponent and raise it out of the ground as growing thorns that shock the opponent. The lightning protrudes the earth and expands out reaching a distance of short range from where it is created.
*Note: No S-rank lightning next turn.
*Note: Can only be used 2x per battle.
*Note: Can only be used by Toku.

...beneath you and the clones that have stayed behind shocking you and anybody caught within the range of my lightning technique as Knives would be performing simultaneously...

(Ameton: Ame Sousou) - Rain Release: Rain Burial
Range: Short-Medium
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The user will simply close his fist and the rain falling around the opponent will suddenly converge on him, crushing him.
*Usable three times per battle
*Must be rainning.

...converging the rain around you, and on your "wet clothes", to crush you since he knows the real you...
As I notice Knives' hand going in a clench formation similar to how I clench my fist for Sand Burial, I sense something going bad and quickly retreat my current location. I punch forward, towards the ground thus releasing a vortex of wind to blast me out of there avoiding the rain droplets before it manages to converge on my body while I leave the rest of my clones there to take care of the Lightning technique which hasn't protrude the ground yet since Rain Burial happens before Lightning Thorns which requires handseals. At the same time all this was happening, C4 had creating a chidori and channeled it around him as you were busy with your own techniques. The chidori current hits you the very, exact moment your first technique (Rain Burial/Sparkling Thorns, whichever came first) had been done. Just as that was done, I had then created a blazing tornado around you as the chidori current hit you hence resulting in killing everything that was there.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Kaen Tatsumaki) - Blazing Tornado
Type: Attack / Defense
Chakra Cost : 80
Damage Points : 100
Description : The user combines there wind and fire chakra together to create this ultimate attack. First the user will build up there chakra in the air quickly creating a high powered tornado, then by adding there fire chakra to it the tornado will be set ablaze creating a fire/wind combo thats very dangerrous. This attack can be created infront of or around the opponent, but if the user is withing short range of this attack they will take the same amount of damage.

Note : Can only be used once
Note : No s ranks or above the next turn
Note : User will take 30 damage too if its used at mid range

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I notice Knives' hand going in a clench formation similar to how I clench my fist for Sand Burial, I sense something going bad and quickly retreat my current location. I punch forward, towards the ground thus releasing a vortex of wind to blast me out of there avoiding the rain droplets before it manages to converge on my body while I leave the rest of my clones there to take care of the Lightning technique which hasn't protrude the ground yet since Rain Burial happens before Lightning Thorns which requires handseals. At the same time all this was happening, C4 had creating a chidori and channeled it around him as you were busy with your own techniques. The chidori current hits you the very, exact moment your first technique (Rain Burial/Sparkling Thorns, whichever came first) had been done. Just as that was done, I had then created a blazing tornado around you as the chidori current hit you hence resulting in killing everything that was there.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Kaen Tatsumaki) - Blazing Tornado
Type: Attack / Defense
Chakra Cost : 80
Damage Points : 100
Description : The user combines there wind and fire chakra together to create this ultimate attack. First the user will build up there chakra in the air quickly creating a high powered tornado, then by adding there fire chakra to it the tornado will be set ablaze creating a fire/wind combo thats very dangerrous. This attack can be created infront of or around the opponent, but if the user is withing short range of this attack they will take the same amount of damage.

Note : Can only be used once
Note : No s ranks or above the next turn
Note : User will take 30 damage too if its used at mid range
**Your hurricane fist and chidori would be breaking time frame if they were performed before i use my first technique, and hurricane fist wouldnt be a proper defense against rain burial...you would get crushed by the rain dispersing the clones leaving me to defend against the lightning tech that was used by C4...

As C4 releases the chidori, Knives performs...

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Type: Offensive
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

...dispersing the nagashi that was headed towards me...