Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi and Sasuke might be the most dangerous tag team ever. Yeah some people are going to say Itachi/Nagato, A/B, Harashirama/Tobirama can out do them but, almost nothing ,well, nothing we seen so far can beat a EMS user (Sasuke) or an Ms user (Itachi, technically he has EMS in a way since he is dead, so there is no harm to his eyes). So they would have to rank at least top 3 of the most powerful/deadliest tag duo of Naruto history. And they shown they did do something at least as a team.

And as we all know Kabuto surpassed Oro. By accomplishing something Oro couldn't do. This is proof that Jiriaya > Oro due to the fact J-man achieved something higher than base form. *Possible Spoiler* "And that Tsunade also has a "Sage mode" which will make her stronger than Oro also." But it's arguable that Snake > Frog in Sage mode. I don't believe that Snake > Frog > Snail > Snake. I think that was just for the Anime and also for the summoning.

And before someone brings up that Sannin battle it was no way in hell they were fighting seriously. J-man sat out that fight (drugged), Tsundae (Mid-life crisis, scared of blood even though she's a healer, lmao), and Oro (Armless, had to have Kabuto help him with his hand-signs).

Anyone agree, partially, or just don't care "sad face"?

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya they are powerful ogether i wont deny but strongest ever i totally disagree madara would solo the both of them and so would hashirama and hashirama beat madara so in the end hashirama + anyone is the strongest tag team hashirama + madara would take over the world its to bad they bumped heads instead

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya they are powerful ogether i wont deny but strongest ever i totally disagree madara would solo the both of them and so would hashirama and hashirama beat madara so in the end hashirama + anyone is the strongest tag team hashirama + madara would take over the world its to bad they bumped heads instead
Ya I can agree with that, but I was just going off the manga of SHOWN tag teams (people that had an allegiance with one another) not NB-made tag teams.

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya I can agree with that, but I was just going off the manga of SHOWN tag teams (people that had an allegiance with one another) not NB-made tag teams.
oh haha ya tru say ok well then ya there up def in the top 3 of the debate and for me the top three would be

sasuke and itachi
naruto and bee
nagato and itachi

Kenpai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Oro was the strongest sannin, yes he didn't master sm but he did master edo tensei...
Not going to knock you for your opinion but Oro mastered Edo tensei to a degree. Just like J-man mastered Sm to an degree but Naruto surpassed him in transformation. But back to the point, Kabuto took it to an entire different level. Who know's how far Tobirama mastered Edo,but it most likely was at its "base form" because Madara said that he used it to clear the battlefield which means using the justu to animate the bodies and dig their own graves. He prob never used it in a battle just after.

Oro might have been the strongest due to justus but even then I don't think anything he has shown can beat J-man. Now Kabuto (I hate to say it) can prob beat J-man.

Last edited: