Bad, Above average or Good? [Photoshop]

Kratoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I'm not sure if my stuff are good or not. Any comments are appreciated.

Latest I made:
You must be registered for see images

Too big to embed:

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think most look great. My only gripe would be #'s 3-6 seem a little too dark on the edges overall. It kind of takes away from the overall appeal being that dark. By my standards though, they are all quite good.

To be more specific, the first 2 are just as dark but the details are still clear. 3-6 seem to loose detail in the darker areas.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some of them are better than others (as everyone has works that are better than others) But they're all above average for sure. They're really nice to look at. Pleasing to the eye.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Above average. Think you should try making the renders brigher/clearer, some of the effects seem hard to see or blurred. Still nice works, kudos

Kratoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I think most look great. My only gripe would be #'s 3-6 seem a little too dark on the edges overall. It kind of takes away from the overall appeal being that dark. By my standards though, they are all quite good.

To be more specific, the first 2 are just as dark but the details are still clear. 3-6 seem to loose detail in the darker areas.
Well the concept is that it's focused on the focal point/render/character. The lighting is close to the character, so the edges are darker to emphasizes that. They would look worse if the edges aren't dark. Because they also hide flaws, and help blend in the whole thing together.

Kratoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You did another lovely job with the Kratos sig. Are you doing it because it goes with your name or for the new God of War 4 trailer, or neither.
I actually forget my name is Kratos in this site lol. It's the new God of war trailer, it reminded me how much I love GoW. Was kinda pissed about how different the new God of war game is.

Kratoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Been a while since I last used C4D. Right side is kinda empty ( ಠ_ಠ)
[size=-20]Grey skin on the first one, makes him look like Thanos lol[/size]

Reactions: Sikk and Torche