Trait Points
0⚔️
no i insist you go first o_O
O_O... fine -_-

Name:Twin Demon Blades
Chakra:???????
Damage:??????
Range:all range
Description: this sword has a king of demons sealed inside it. it has the power to grant shigure the power 2 bring the demon king into play during in a fight and he can utilize the power of the demon king whenever he wants 2 this blade is sharper than any other normal blade it can summon creature's that the demon king controlled such as his dominion and hellish animals. Only the strong can wield it no 1 else than shigure. Any1 else that possess it dies a cruel death.

I summon a hellish dragon

O_O ur turn *jumps on teh dragon*

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O... fine -_-

Name:Twin Demon Blades
Chakra:???????
Damage:??????
Description: this sword has a king of demons sealed inside it. it has the power to grant shigure the power 2 bring the demon king into play during in a fight and he can utilize the power of the demon king whenever he wants 2 this blade is sharper than any other normal blade it can summon creature's that the demon king controlled such as his dominion and hellish animals. Only the strong can wield it no 1 else than shigure. Any1 else that possess it dies a cruel death.

I summon a hellish dragon

O_O ur turn *jumps on teh dragon*

You've been Training :cool: alright then

Name:Frostmourne
Chakra:N/A
Damage:N/A
Description:This Sword has the Power to Summon Unead Warriors/Mages/Ninja's the Blade also has the Power to summon Ice Dragons and Undead Dragons and it is one of the most Powerfulest Blades only Azim/Arthas can use this Power

i then Summon 100 Undead Mages and summon and Undead Dragon *goes atop of Undead Dragon* ur turn :eek:

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You've been Training :cool: alright then

Name:Frostmourne
Chakra:N/A
Damage:N/A
Description:This Sword has the Power to Summon Unead Warriors/Mages/Ninja's the Blade also has the Power to summon Ice Dragons and Undead Dragons and it is one of the most Powerfulest Blades only Azim/Arthas can use this Power

i then Summon 100 Undead Mages and summon and Undead Dragon *goes atop of Undead Dragon* ur turn :eek:

*summons 2000 undead archers* O_O archers O_O.... kill teh mages *archers shoot*

*flies with dragon to Azim*

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*summons 2000 undead archers* O_O archers O_O.... kill teh mages *archers shoot*

*flies with dragon to Azim*
Mages Fire ur Spells *points Frostmourne at you and ur Army* Fire!!! *Undead Mages Fire Metoers at your Army killing them in an Instant* now then *i Shield my Army With Ice and the Arrows are no more* cmon cmon cmon

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mages Fire ur Spells *points Frostmourne at you and ur Army* Fire!!! *Undead Mages Fire Metoers at your Army killing them in an Instant* now then *i Shield my Army With Ice and the Arrows are no more* cmon cmon cmon
:D... I summon 3000 spirits... U_U spirits stay in there place *jumps next to Azim* hello there ;)

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:D... I summon 3000 spirits... U_U spirits stay in there place *jumps next to Azim* hello there ;)
alright then lets begin *grabs u by the neck and then Throws u to the Ground*U_U u need more Patience *Dragon Flys to Spirit Army with me at at ground* go back to where u came *stabs Frostmourne into Ground Sending the Spirits back to the Underworld* Mages FIRE!!! *Undead Mages Fire Bolts of Lightning at you*

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright then lets begin *grabs u by the neck and then Throws u to the Ground*U_U u need more Patience *Dragon Flys to Spirit Army with me at at ground* go back to where u came *stabs Frostmourne into Ground Sending the Spirits back to the Underworld* Mages FIRE!!! *Undead Mages Fire Bolts of Lightning at you*
this gonna be fun *falls on feet* >:3 *spirits come back from the underworld* *they cover me from the bolts* *summons 200 Dark Reapers* they cannot be sealed in the neither world because they are the ones who created it ;) neither can be they killed cuz the y are the devil which doesnt die if u try to kill him Azim ;)

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this gonna be fun *falls on feet* >:3 *spirits come back from the underworld* *they cover me from the bolts* *summons 200 Dark Reapers* they cannot be sealed in the neither world because they are the ones who created it ;) neither can be they killed cuz the y are the devil which doesnt die if u try to kill him Azim ;)
uh u do know i get my spirits from them o_O they are the ones i summon and bring them here they only Obey me and only me U_U General Mage Fire! *Mage Fire A Blast of Dark Energy at you*

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uh u do know i get my spirits from them o_O they are the ones i summon and bring them here they only Obey me and only me U_U General Mage Fire! *Mage Fire A Blast of Dark Energy at you*
;)

*teh dark reapers open a portal in front of me and I teleport behind u by walking in it* SURPRISE ! *stabs a sword through ur chest*