Banned
Regular
Kin
2๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay so I was bored and I decided to help my self out by thinking of some funny awkward and annoying moments.

1. That awkward moment when the internet is down and you not know what to do whith your life anymore

2. That awkward moment when you want to buy something, check the price and sadly, leave it there.

3. That annoying moment when you can't find the remote.

4. That annoying moment when you are trying to wash and your sleeves won't stay up.

5. That awkward moment when you start telling a story and you realize no one's listening, so you slowly fade out and pretend you never said anything.

Feel free to add your own awkward/annoying moments :)

p0002q

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
YAY! I can complain about the bathrooms at work.

Annoying:

All stalls full, and I gotta sit and poo.
Even more annoying... All stalls full, gotta doodoo, and there are no bathroom noises.... just a bunch of people sitting there on phones or sleeping....... I JUST WANT TO POOP....
Piss on the sitter seat @ work..........

Awkward:

There are mutliple urinals to stand @, but the dude picks the one right next to you
When you see the lame guy who left the piss on the sitter seat @ work.....................................
Having to ask the person next to you to pass some toilet paper because you didn't check to make sure you had enough before sitting. (my biggest fear, hasn't happened lol)

Worst type of poop:
Get a 1 hour ab work out in 2 minutes... check toilet bowl only to find 1 tiny turd mocking you for all the effort and no results.

Best type of poop:
Sit down, let out a tiny fart... check toilet bowl and somehow you magically unloaded everything in your digestive system and you feel great and ready to eat that delicious meal you ordered for lunch

:)