[Discussion] Awaken your third eye FLAT EARTH

Ryu Kishi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,110 posts 1,051 reactions
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
13,110
Reaction score
1,051
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why would there need to be a conspiracy of whether the earth is flat or round. It not Like it effects us either way.
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

adamhill302

Member
220 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
220
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Because I'm more into knowing. Believe is for religious nuts.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that but can I ask what do you know about the place you live on?
 

minamoto

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,148 posts 5,114 reactions
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
24,148
Reaction score
5,114
Status
Online
Activity Streak

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I wouldn't go as far as to say that but can I ask what do you know about the place you live on?

I recognize and accept the possibility that all that we perceive as irrefutable truth/common sense could be another illusion.

Flat earth, in my opinion, is really out there. But who knows. What we do know is that there are many holes in what f.e. NASA has presented us.

I tend to leave it at that and I don't bother with belief. It does not enrich my life in any way. Belief just perpetuates narrow-mindedness. Stay open, stay neutral.
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
Paranoia hidden below tin foil hats. + Hampered education makes the Earth flat.
 

adamhill302

Member
220 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
220
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I recognize and accept the possibility that all that we perceive as irrefutable truth/common sense could be another illusion.

Flat earth, in my opinion, is really out there. But who knows. What we do know is that there are many holes in what f.e. NASA has presented us.

I tend to leave it at that and I don't bother with belief. It does not enrich my life in any way. Belief just perpetuates narrow-mindedness. Stay open, stay neutral.

So Do you know if it's flat or if it's a ball? Or do you not know what it is? What conclusion have you come to and What holes are there in the flat earth?


Paranoia hidden below tin foil hats. + Hampered education makes the Earth flat.
what makes the earth is flat the truth. Something you never seemed to get unfortunately :) but since you know the is a globe can you give me your #1 proof of this.
 
Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1 day
what makes the earth is flat the truth. Something you never seemed to get unfortunately :) but since you know the is a globe can you give me your #1 proof of this.

Why would I bother to educate you? You are the one challenging the accepted version and it's reasons. If anyone needs to come up with any proof it's you. You have got nothing but poor rhetorics so far.
 

adamhill302

Member
220 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
220
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why would I bother to educate you? You are the one challenging the accepted version and it's reasons. If anyone needs to come up with any proof it's you. You have got nothing but poor rhetorics so far.

I grew up learning a lie for 20 years im well educated on the lies "scientists" tell everyone. So I dont think its why I should bother educating you but i cant educate you on something and tell you it's true that I have no proof of. Like I said to another a person do the bedford flat earth experiment like I did it's not hard that's should be more than enough. The math to measure the curvature of the earth doesn't work when applied to a pratical example. its never been measured in the real world. Flight patterns for airlines doesnt make sense on a globe earth but work perfectly on a flat earth. Thing that disappear at the horizon come back into sight if you zoom in with a camera so the earth is flat. Some thing i have done personally but do it for yourself. All aerial photos with out a fish eye lens shows a flat. The sun rays should hit the globe earth equally on half of the globe and the rays should not be pointing in different directions on a globe. I challenge the accepted view because it is wrong and im not a sheep that is going to believe everything because scientist tell us. Everything is based on a false axiom that the earth is a globe and they built there science around it but have no real evidence to support it unlike the flat earth which can not be proven wrong or has yet to be proven yet. There is no evidence that support a globe earth. NONE. Like I said to the other do you're own research on the flat earth before you say it's not true but you can't deny the facts.

Now can you give me you're number one proof that you live on a spinning ball if you can?
 

YowYan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,124 posts 1,838 reactions
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
15,124
Reaction score
1,838
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So Do you know if it's flat or if it's a ball? Or do you not know what it is? What conclusion have you come to and What holes are there in the flat earth?


what makes the earth is flat the truth. Something you never seemed to get unfortunately :) but since you know the is a globe can you give me your #1 proof of this.

We know it's a sphere, obviously. Even the most simple methods can be used to verify that without the need of tools/equipment.
 
Last edited:

adamhill302

Member
220 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
220
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
We know it's a sphere, obviously. Even the most simple methods can be used to verify that without the need of tools/equipment.

Which methods are those?
 

adamhill302

Member
220 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
220
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Basic light and shadow cast, etc etc cba

Well sun rays should be hitting the earth parallel but they go in all direction and half the earth should be lit equally on a globe earth if if the sun was 93 million miles away. That would work on a flat earth with the sun being much closer and smaller than they tell you it is. You'll get the shadows you see today. Regardless is this number one proof you live on a globe?
 

Bacillus

Member
129 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
129
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
are you okay op
 

Deathwink

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,977 posts 404 reactions
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
8,977
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
eeeehhhhmmmm first of all don't think that
 

Sir Francis Drake

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
900 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
900
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
All I have to say is go somewhere really high and at some point the curvature of the Earth should become clear. The next step is to jump off said high place.
 

adamhill302

Member
220 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
220
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
All I have to say is go somewhere really high and at some point the curvature of the Earth should become clear. The next step is to jump off said high place.

The curvature has never been seen or measured
 
63 posts 12 reactions
Joined
Aug 28, 2017
Messages
63
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This Globe Earth theory is asinine af

Just watch this video:

 
Last edited:

Sagebee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,837 posts 1,418 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
20,837
Reaction score
1,418
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Re: This Globe Earth theory is asinine af

Agreed the planets obviously a pancake these globalist spreading their ball fetish to the world but we're not falling for their agenda

jk I'll check out the video later
 
Top