I don't man know...I don't know....Snowden even leaked this crazy picture of how the earth is flat, but people still think it's a globe smh my head....
picture Snowden leaked if you missed my post:
Lmao, bet you don't even know how to start. I ain't wasting my time explaining primary school science/geography to you. Nor engaging with a troll any further.
Also you forgot:
Chemtrails
Lizard Clinton did 9/11
and Obama turned my frog gay
I don't man know...I don't know....Snowden even leaked this crazy picture of how the earth is flat, but people still think it's a globe smh my head....
picture Snowden leaked if you missed my post:
It 2017 and people are still sleeping. Awaken your third eye and and realize the truth. I just find it crazy how they can never make up thier mind on what the earth looks. First they say it's a sphere then say say it's an oblate spheroid then they say it more pear shaped lol. So I have a question to ask people that think we live on a globe. What is your number one proof we live on a spinning ball?
I only believe in natural science. testable, observable and repeatable
The thing is, You have to laugh at the ball earthers like they laugh at flat earthers when they say they live on a ball spinning through the cosmos at ridiculous speeds that none of them fell an that none of them can prove..
They've let NASA (The deceiver) & RASA along with Hollyweird lie to them sense birth with CGI,composite pics & pseudo science that their brains won't allow them to think so they don't know any better..
Laugh at them!.. Always laugh at them like they do flat earthers, It pisses them off.. They'll start throughing Pseudo science Numbers at you to make themselves feel good..
Just drop jewels of knowledge & basic common sense an leave them be.. They'll get it or they won't an move on, we can't red pill them all..
Their heliocentric ball model doesn't fit on our geocentric earth model so they use ridiculous lies to blind the populace..
Bill probably knows the the truth why do you think nasa delayed the space program again and again? Because they can't do what they say they can and don't want to mess up like what they did with the moon landing. It's risky for them. They say they will cancel it because they don't have enough funding and when Trump increased there funding of course they delayed it again saying its impossible to send some to deep space rn.. NASA is a scam the biggest fraud and you choose to believe their lies.
The thing is, You have to laugh at the ball earthers like they laugh at flat earthers when they say they live on a ball spinning through the cosmos at ridiculous speeds that none of them fell an that none of them can prove..
They've let NASA (The deceiver) & RASA along with Hollyweird lie to them sense birth with CGI,composite pics & pseudo science that their brains won't allow them to think so they don't know any better..
Laugh at them!.. Always laugh at them like they do flat earthers, It pisses them off.. They'll start throughing Pseudo science Numbers at you to make themselves feel good..
Just drop jewels of knowledge & basic common sense an leave them be.. They'll get it or they won't an move on, we can't red pill them all..
Their heliocentric ball model doesn't fit on our geocentric earth model so they use ridiculous lies to blind the populace..
No you can't because it doesn't exist. Then only way you can see a curve is with a fish eye lens which distorts the image. They say you have to be at least 30k feet to see it but there are picture from 120k feet that show a flat horizon. They are not cgi lkke what nasa shows you. You can also see ships perfectly that go over the supposed curvature if you have a good enough camera zoom.
Unless you want to answer my question and tell me what the number one proof you have that you live on a globe?
Bill probably knows the the truth why do you think nasa delayed the space program again and again? Because they can't do what they say they can and don't want to mess up like what they did with the moon landing. It's risky for them. They say they will cancel it because they don't have enough funding and when Trump increased there funding of course they delayed it again saying its impossible to send some to deep space rn.. NASA is a scam the biggest fraud and you choose to believe their lies.
You are correct never believe the lies they try to tell you
No you can't because it doesn't exist. Then only way you can see a curve is with a fish eye lens which distorts the image. They say you have to be at least 30k feet to see it but there are picture from 120k feet that show a flat horizon. They are not cgi lkke what nasa shows you. You can also see ships perfectly that go over the supposed curvature if you have a good enough camera zoom.
Unless you want to answer my question and tell me what the number one proof you have that you live on a globe?
Bill probably knows the the truth why do you think nasa delayed the space program again and again? Because they can't do what they say they can and don't want to mess up like what they did with the moon landing. It's risky for them. They say they will cancel it because they don't have enough funding and when Trump increased there funding of course they delayed it again saying its impossible to send some to deep space rn.. NASA is a scam the biggest fraud and you choose to believe their lies.
You are correct never believe the lies they try to tell you
No you can't because it doesn't exist. Then only way you can see a curve is with a fish eye lens which distorts the image. They say you have to be at least 30k feet to see it but there are picture from 120k feet that show a flat horizon. They are not cgi lkke what nasa shows you. You can also see ships perfectly that go over the supposed curvature if you have a good enough camera zoom.
Unless you want to answer my question and tell me what the number one proof you have that you live on a globe?
Where did I say I believe in NASA? I merely told you go ask Bill Gates a Money and pay private space flight for space Travel outside the earth and come back and tell us the truth. You made this thread for seeking the truth but why not you the one that should start seeking the truth first instead of asking us? If I have a money or can ask somebody rich a money for this noble effort, I will do it.
Yeah Bill Gates as you said know the truth but isn't it better for the one who wanted the truth go find it himself?
If NASA cant be trusted I waiting for this one superpower that's anti-USA to prove them wrong-China
Where did I say I believe in NASA? I merely told you go ask Bill Gates a Money and pay private space flight for space Travel outside the earth and come back and tell us the truth. You made this thread for seeking the truth but why not you the one that should start seeking the truth first instead of asking us? If I have a money or can ask somebody rich a money for this noble effort, I will do it.
Yeah Bill Gates as you said know the truth but isn't it better for the one who wanted the truth go find it himself?
If NASA cant be trusted I waiting for this one superpower that's anti-USA to prove them wrong-China
I already know the truth there would be no need to do that. I can see with my eyes that the earth is flat and from test that I have done. I advise you to do some research about it.
I already know the truth there would be no need to do that. I can see with my eyes that the earth is flat and from test that I have done. I advise you to do some research about it.
I already know the truth there would be no need to do that. I can see with my eyes that the earth is flat and from test that I have done. I advise you to do some research about it.
Lol no i didn't. You should try the Bedford level experiment test thats what I have done. It's observable testable and repeatable. Can I ask you a question now? What is your number one proof you live on spinning ball?
I don't see what that has to do with the shape of the earth. But they do have cables that run for miles under the sea it connects us all. We also have satellites on the ground
Lol no i didn't. You should try the Bedford level experiment test thats what I have done. It's observable testable and repeatable. Can I ask you a question now? What is your number one proof you live on spinning ball?
I don't see what that has to do with the shape of the earth. But they do have cables that run for miles under the sea it connects us all. We also have satellites on the ground
Supposedly they have thousands of satilites in orbit but we just never see them in NASA "real" pictures. But I going to assume you think we live on a ball so Can I ask your number one proof of this?