[Discussion] Awaken your third eye FLAT EARTH

adamhill302

Member
220 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
220
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It 2017 and people are still sleeping. Awaken your third eye and and realize the truth. I just find it crazy how they can never make up thier mind on what the earth looks. First they say it's a sphere then say say it's an oblate spheroid then they say it more pear shaped lol. So I have a question to ask people that think we live on a globe. What is your number one proof we live on a spinning ball?

I only believe in natural science. testable, observable and repeatable
 
Last edited:

Mori Jin

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,196 posts 360 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
5,196
Reaction score
360
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

~Naruto&Itachi~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,491 posts 850 reactions
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
10,491
Reaction score
850
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The earth is clearly flat....
Picture of the earth and how they killed someone to cover it....it was leaked by snowden:
You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,554 posts 1,857 reactions
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
15,554
Reaction score
1,857
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Man, you believe humans are limited to 3 eyes? I'm already on my way to my 5th and you're talking about sleeping, smh.
 

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
8,880 posts 1,960 reactions
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,880
Reaction score
1,960
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day

chopstickchakra

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,896 posts 1,012 reactions
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
12,896
Reaction score
1,012
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Man, you believe humans are limited to 3 eyes? I'm already on my way to my 5th and you're talking about sleeping, smh.

Pfft your still on eyes. All us woke are using our Jagons.
 

adamhill302

Member
220 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
220
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can you answer my question?
The is clearly flat....
Picture of the earth and how they killed someone to cover it....it was leaked by snowden:
You must be registered for see images

Please no trolling or getting reported

Man, you believe humans are limited to 3 eyes? I'm already on my way to my 5th and you're talking about sleeping, smh.
Good job enlighten me please
Weak bait.
Slander?
 

Bad Touch Yakushi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,411 posts 1,553 reactions
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
19,411
Reaction score
1,553
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The internet is a fun place. I'm glad the crazies can find each other.
 

Pumpkin Ninja

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,554 posts 1,857 reactions
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
15,554
Reaction score
1,857
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can you answer my question?


Please no trolling or getting reported


Good job enlighten me please

Slander?
It wouldn't be wise to share that on a Naruto forum.
 

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
775 posts 117 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
775
Reaction score
117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So can you share how you came to a conclusion that the earth is flat?
 

adamhill302

Member
220 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
220
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The internet is a fun place. I'm glad the crazies can find each other.
If being crazy is knowing the truth call me crazy then.
So can you share how you came to a conclusion that the earth is flat?
Sure I can. Can you just answer my one question first? What is your number one proof you live on a spinning globe?
I thought if it was written (forum) it is libel. Either way this hardly constitutes defamation.

OK smarty pants
It wouldn't be wise to share that on a Naruto forum.

Yes it is
 
Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,411 posts 1,553 reactions
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
19,411
Reaction score
1,553
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If being crazy is knowing the truth call me crazy then.

Sure I can. Can you just answer my one question first? What is your number one proof you live on a spinning globe?

Nope. Not how that works, you're the one challenging an established majority worldview. You're the one who has to start. Christ, the arrogance.
 

Sagebee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,837 posts 1,418 reactions
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
20,837
Reaction score
1,418
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you sheeple want to believe the world's round that's up to you but you on need your two eyes to see it's flat
 

adamhill302

Member
220 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
220
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nope. Not how that works, you're the one challenging an established majority worldview. You're the one who has to start. Christ, the arrogance.

Well I did ask the question in the original post but I guessed you chose to ignore that. So I'll ask you again what is your number one proof we live on a globe? Or are you going to dodge the question again?
 

~WastelandSociety~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,164 posts 353 reactions
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
5,164
Reaction score
353
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Awaken your fourth eye,square earth.
You must be registered for see images
 

Bad Touch Yakushi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,411 posts 1,553 reactions
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
19,411
Reaction score
1,553
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well I did ask the question in the original post but I guessed you chose to ignore that. So I'll ask you again what is your number one proof we live on a globe? Or are you going to dodge the question again?

Lmao, bet you don't even know how to start. I ain't wasting my time explaining primary school science/geography to you. Nor engaging with a troll any further.

Also you forgot:
Chemtrails
Lizard Clinton did 9/11
and Obama turned my frog gay
 

Goetia

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
34,484 posts 1,419 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
34,484
Reaction score
1,419
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
idk man even Flat Earth theorists don't know what to believe.

You must be registered for see images
 
Top