Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The hype is real.

Need I say more?

[video=youtube;6ZfuNTqbHE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZfuNTqbHE8&feature=em-uploademail[/video]

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"In time, you will know what its like to lose, to feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail all the same. Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives."

You must be registered for see images

Goddamn is Thanos quotable.

Draekon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad WS is in it. Most badass character

@ 1:41, I hope that makes Wanda awaken House of M level of power but I doubt we'll see that until part 2 :devil:

also how is Thanos so tiny all of a sudden? xd

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Infinity War Trailer

Hulk, is a mutated human-pet of the avengers.

Black panther, is fan-service.

Captian america, however, he seems official.

Iron man, getting old.Just put the suit on, and shut up.

Thor, never cared for the guy, probably never will.

Dr. Strange, oh yes, the youth wants to see a middle aged man in a cape.

Scarlet witch, SO RANDOM.

Putting all these popular characters in ONE movie, is a conflict of interest. It's like hopping on a band-wagon, to me.Putting all these characters in one movie, is also bad marketing, for their individual movies...unless you're trying to introduce a new character, to promote an upcoming movie of that particular character.

Also, please leave spider man out of this.Everyone knows, he works alone.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first trailer was way better than this. But I'm still hype, any Marvel nerd outthere are these the skrulls?

Anywyas Vision getting rek I feel for my girl Scarlett Witch, the team seems divided in the trailer.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sh!t just got real...

Aiming to be one of the, if not the best movie of 2018 hands down.

It's going to be awesome. :sigar:
2018? One of the best movies of all time is probably more like it. Maybe not in terms of actual content, but hey that's the case for most of the highest-grossing movies. The trailer alone is already breaking records.

You must be registered for see images

Are y'all for real?, I don't see what's interesting about it tbh.
It's cinematic history in the making, it has got the whole package. Even if you're not a fan of this kind of movies, that doesn't take away it's a project without precedent.

In terms of spectacle, yeah. But objectively every year has much better movies than anything in the superhero genre.
Maybe, but that's not how it works. The primary purpose of a movie these days is to awe and entertain people and that's exactly what this franchise does. I mean you can wonder what exactly the point is in being an "objectively" better movie, but making far less money and being far less popular.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe, but that's not how it works. The primary purpose of a movie these days is to awe and entertain people and that's exactly what this franchise does. I mean you can wonder what exactly the point is in being an "objectively" better movie, but making far less money and being far less popular.
That's not how I see it. Superhero movies and Star Wars are the most popular blockbusters nowadays, and while they are definitely entertaining, they are not the pinnacle of film making by any means. Just because something appeals to majority of the people doesn't make it the best thing.

I mean you can wonder what exactly the point is in being an "objectively" better movie, but making far less money and being far less popular.
You're thinking like every Hollywood exec, which is why there's less original movies nowadays.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not how I see it. Superhero movies and Star Wars are the most popular blockbusters nowadays, and while they are definitely entertaining, they are not the pinnacle of film making by any means. Just because something appeals to majority of the people doesn't make it the best thing.

You're thinking like every Hollywood exec, which is why there's less original movies nowadays.
That's your personal, subjective opinion, which is contradictory to your claim of talking about "objectively" better movies as what is supposed to be the pinnacle of movie making? Being original doesn't make something good, likewise being not-original is not automatically a bad thing. Movies, like anything else, are subjugated to trends and interests, which can change over time. Some movies originally considered failures became classics while others received the opposite fate. Themes that were ones highly popular are now considered to be dull while new ones take their place...and that cycle repeats itself.

You're currently just acting pretentious, trying to be different for the sake of being different and throw around the conformity of other people like it's an insult. Which ironically can itself be seen as a form of conformity considering it's quite a common notion nowadays. Seriously we've got a saying that I've always been very found of: you need to call a cat a cat, which means you shouldn't pretend something is what it isn't.

Movies are meant to be watched and creating movies is a business like any other. That's a fact, so spare me these shallow, pretentious jabs like "you're thinking like every Hollywood exec". The industry can't survive on the premise of making original high-quality movies, but that no one watches. Of course you shouldn't pull this out of proportion and act it's some kind of an emotionless money-grabbing, machine-like system, but you surely shouldn't pretend either like there is some kind of an ethereal place where movies receive a universal rating independent from anyone watching them.

You can make the best movie of all time, but if no one wants to watch it, would it be then truly the best movie? I mean it failed at the one thing it was supposed to do.

Infinity War is going to be the culmination point of a 10-year long project of an unprecedented scale and nature. Yes there should be more to a good movie than just being viewed a lot, but if a movie creates an almost universal hype and delivers to the point it finds it way to the collective memory for decades to come, you know it's something unique.