a thousand years of death

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what would you lot rate james cameron's latest epic Avatar?
also a discussion on the movie.

id give this film a 5/5
if you ask me id say this film takes some of the best things from some best films in history and putting it in a beautiful rich enviroment with loveable characters and a traditional baddass for a villain.
it is kind of a rebirth of good cinema, the 3d was great and the story was told very well. when you get to the end you actually feel for the characters and want them to win, unlike most films these days where you know they are going to win and dont care.

the best thing about Avatar is that its gonna be a trilogy.
truly the star wars of this generation.

a thousand years of death

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree
you guys do know that ppl got depressed watching this
yh. depressed. didnt alot of people contemplate committing suicide?

i know its a great movie and it opened alot of peoples eyes to what humanity has done to the planet....but, DAAAAAMN!!!

i still didnt watch it , even know i have it in my comp, is it good? it lasts 3 hours , where can i find that time in my life
set aside a day and watch it in a 3D cinema. you will not regret it. in fact i have seen it more times than people have voted 4/5 or less atm........there are 5. :)

btw i have had a look at Highest-grossing films of all time and found out that when Avatar 2 is out Avatar will already be the 4th Highest-grossing film series of all time!!!

just under Star wars (7 films including clone wars CGI), james bond (22 films) and Harry potter (6 films)
for a movie to get that kind of lead for the first film really is something.