Hanon

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is the rp group ten ten jinjuriki is doing over in the fan clubs...I am part of this rp group..so if any of you are in the group...do the rp here...and check the group page often thats just a future reference...and if anyone wants to join feel out the form O_O

Welcome to the last airbender rp where you will rp the last airbender style. But there are some requirements to join this rp:

-Must have watched at least a season or episode of the last airbender [not that stupid move -_-]
-Must have fair grammer not: why r u so stpid
-Must accept the rules and don't complain if you can't have something or you will be kicked from the rp cause I can't stand people who get what they want by crying.

Timeline: The fire nation has just declared war on the other nations and ruled by a tyrant fire lord they hunt the avatar who can weild all four elements and is the only person who can deafeat the fire nation. [so just to sum it up the timeline is just after the war begins]

Now here are the applications for if you want to be a bender and a high up position in a nation.

PHP Code:
Name:
Bending style:
A small sentence to prove how good your grammer is to see if you are worthy of your position:

Okay for airbenders there will only be really few since they have been mostly destroyed. And there will be an avatar but he/she will be decided randomly so don't put four elements cause you think you are going to be the avatar cause there is a 1 in a [how ever posts this gets] chance you will be it. And as for elements only High ranked members can have elements such as: Energy bending [for airbenders], Lightning Bending [for firebenders], Blood bending [waterbenders] but as for sand bending and swamp bending they are free to use. And you will be allowed to create your own bending style [if you are high ranked]. If you want to use a special bending style you must have permission from me or the lord of your country. And here are the positions there will be for each country.

1 fire lord and 6 members of the war council
1 earth king and 6 members of their war council
1 water cheif and 6 members of their war council
1 Air nomad sage [or what ever group monk geyotso was part of] and 6 airbending masters

And if you want to be a normal citizen just join the group without applying

Here are the positions for each nation and the people who have them

Fire nation:
fire lord: Hawaiianmike
Council members:
~Void~
Rikerslade
Leutenints: None
Admirals: None
commanders: None
Troops: None

Earth Kingdom:
Earth King: Yotaka
Council members: Itachi067
Leutanents: None
Admirals: None
Commanders: None
Troops: None

Water Tribes:
Cheif: Missing [that is his name]
Council members: None
Commanders: None
Admirals:
Troops: -Haku Yuki-

Air Nomads:
The last Sage [or council member]: Ten tails jinchuriki
Airbending masters: ZoroOP, Sharingdork
Learners [the limit is up to 10]: None

Here is an example and what my application would look like [since I made the place]

Name: Tenzin
Bending style: Airbending, Energy bending
A small sentence to prove how good your grammer is to see if you are worthy of your position: The cow walked across the street and ate a small child.

And the avatar will be trained by me and whom ever I see will be able to teach him/her the element they need to learn(ten ten jinjuriki).

please join this group after signing up

Hanon

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
~~Edited~~
Here are the positions for each nation and the people who have them:

Fire nation: