Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am very sad because of yday lynch, is now obvious that people who are looking good are in fact bad.

Lower activity after the last write ups show that scum are in good shape and they don't have much reason to look helpful anymore.
I am sure we have at least one scum in Nika/Nikas sister.
I can explain why, but this is my feeling.

I have to analyse the infos, but this will happen a little later

Until then I will vote Nikas sister

@Thestatusquo share your thoughts please

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Thestatusquo share your thoughts please
Well, castrol probably is not a wolf. Shot at Kizu + got him redchecked afterwards.

Nika's sis essentially full claimed yesterday ; i feel like if they're fire nation then Castrol is always a priority kill for her? may be the bait villager role that looks weird. i don't see how claiming the role and saying a completely different wincon is ever a winning game plan for you as a wolf.

i am not sure why you aren't thinking it could be me, but fypov you're setting up for a nika vs yourself thunderdome and that just makes it unnecessarily hard for you as a wolf

i've been thinking about the nika stuff and in hindsight, it could easily be w/w. early call out on a post that can be interpreted either way and then calling him out once more after the heat on him decreased. as i said, she held back when toujo pushed him and i feel like nika would say something about it (a general read, not specifically designed for her)

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mostly didn't like how nika was looking at level 1 stuff yesterday (one could say i'm a hypocrite, but my mindset on the last post of the phase yesterday was actually to say i don't think robo would be a hit / it seems way too ez and it just didn't fit a lot with his actions)

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i actually didn't think of 3 scum being alive, then we're supposed to vote nikas sister here, mechanically speaking

i don't really think that's the case, but if it's 3 alive then my "defence" of her doesn't make much sense anymore.

i kinda think it's nika the more i think about it.