[Discussion] Avatar: The Last Airbender AG

Kin
69💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I voted Relunctant Hobo because story wise, there can't be 2 avatars present. Kyoshi was the avatar before roku, so timewise it doesn't fit. Her appearence in the series was short. She had 1 short scene in the 3rd season where the comet arc takes place.
She also shows to have multiple abilities, one which hits more than 1 target ._.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it does, but I literally attacked my "supposed" teammate day 1 for 35hp. No assassin would be dumb enough to risk killing their teammate >__>

Secondly got notified by davi that I could cause of the comet 🤔

And wait thats not chyuu? The writing style is waaaaaaaaaaay to similar
could be a case of distancing. I'm not putting it past you or anyone. I've killed my own teammates in AGs before to "deep wolf"

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are we supposed to solve this only based off of mech?

not sure what to think about hoppa, he's probably townie just virtue of both attacking Kiru as well as checking him?

then what are the options? both based on flavour as well as actual reads
You need both flavour knowledge and reads to solve AGs

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Water tribe seems to have 2: Katara (Zak), Sokka (Nika)
Earth is supposedly 3? Toph (status Quo), Suki (Michelle) and Kiyoshi (Hobo)
Air Nomad is 2: Aang (Aether), Appa (Toujo)
Team Aang is 1: Iroh (Hoppa/Castrol)
Fire Nation is 1: Azula (Kiz)

It's strange earth has 3. I'm not sure if Nikasister is fire or not.
I trust my sister to know better than to out themselves as an assassin. It's practically suicidal. In the show Zuko leaves the fire nation on the day of black sun and redirects lightning against his own father. He leaves home to help Aang learn fire bending and is instrumental in defeating the Fire Nation and restoring balance to the world. He and Katara even take down Azula. Zuko is not the assassin we're looking for.

Suki saves Sokka's Toph's lives on the day of Sozin's comet. She does a lot to help the team throughout the series and is Sokka's primary GF.

Kiyoshi doesn't do dildy sqat in this season except tell aang to kill ozai which turns out to be wrong answer. As aang find another way to defeat Ozai and restore balance.

It's time we banish the Hobo. HE ATTACKED EVERYONE! That's scummy as hell. AND HE GOT STRENGTH FROM THE COMET which is supposed to make Fire benders more powerful when kiyoshi is primarily an earth bender?????? Plust just like Roku, Kiyoshi is a dead avatar.

This is case closed my dears.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to be fair, the level 0 thought was that in the WU it said something about the comet powering up the fire people and he claimed to have been given powers from the comet

don’t really know why he’d shoot his partner up unless he was already outed somehow?

the yeet’s gonna stay the same anyway, let’s hope for the best

Zakira

Kin
49💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I trust my sister to know better than to out themselves as an assassin. It's practically suicidal. In the show Zuko leaves the fire nation on the day of black sun and redirects lightning against his own father. He leaves home to help Aang learn fire bending and is instrumental in defeating the Fire Nation and restoring balance to the world. He and Katara even take down Azula. Zuko is not the assassin we're looking for.

Suki saves Sokka's Toph's lives on the day of Sozin's comet. She does a lot to help the team throughout the series and is Sokka's primary GF.

Kiyoshi doesn't do dildy sqat in this season except tell aang to kill ozai which turns out to be wrong answer. As aang find another way to defeat Ozai and restore balance.

It's time we banish the Hobo. HE ATTACKED EVERYONE! That's scummy as hell. AND HE GOT STRENGTH FROM THE COMET which is supposed to make Fire benders more powerful when kiyoshi is primarily an earth bender?????? Plust just like Roku, Kiyoshi is a dead avatar.

This is case closed my dears.
Everything you've said is fair.

Still doesn't explain why Zuko was smirking this DP and heal was taken with hesitation.

I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Kin
69💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything you've said is fair.

Still doesn't explain why Zuko was smirking this DP and heal was taken with hesitation.

I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.
In S2 zuko made tea before for his uncle and it tasted really bad. I am guessing this is referring to that moment. Since then his uncle has been hestitant drinking zukos tea

Saiya

Kin
134💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DP 4

The great comet shot across the sky. Power surged through the evil forces' bodies and they shot out hot flames at the Master of Water. Completely engulfed in flames, she died a slow, painful death.

Zakira - (Katara (Master of Water), Water Tribe) is DEAD.

Metalbender used their metal shield to keep the Grand Lotus safe as he used the ancient knowledge of the white lotus to uncover the secrets of the Crown Prince.

The Earthy Dimitrescu used their dust stepping to travel high above the Metalbender, indifferent to the crumbles of rock falling on top of her, but Metalbender’s rock tent gave her some protection. The Earthy Dimitrescu then began to shower rocks on everyone’s heads again, hurting everyone except the Grand Lotus who was safe behind the metal shield. Skilled Swordsman uses his meteor jian to deal the final blow on Earthy Dimitrescu.

Reluctant Hobo - (Kyoshi (Earthy Dimitrescu), Earth Kingdom) - DEAD

Warrior Leader uses her fan jutsu on the Crown Prince leaving slices on his skin.

The ones who have fire burning in their hearts due to the comet had one trick left up their sleeve. They targeted Warrior Leader and set her ablaze causing some damage.

The Crown Prince, while feeling weary, decided to sip some more rooibos tea and regained health.

The spirits, Davii and Saiya, found Earthy Dimistrescu’s already dead body and sent her off to the spirit world.

Reluctant Hobo - (Kyoshi (Earthy Dimitrescu), Earth Kingdom) - DEAD LYNCHED (just to emphasize just how ded he is)

@Nikamara @Nikasonlysister @Zakira @Reluctant_Hobo @Castrol @Michelle @Thestatusquo