[Discussion] Avatar: The Last Airbender AG

Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the active people I'm suspicious of Hobo the most. Only going off the DP description of ability since Sokka had a more descriptive one in DP 1.

Was someone saying his role (Kiyoshi) isn't part of the Comet arc?
After all these years, you are still suspicious of me >///< Feels like the good ol days.

On a serious note tho, yeah Kiyoshi shouldn't be in arc, but technically she is cause aang does contact her while trying to find the answer of "How to stop ozai without killing him."

Also Davi and Kash like her, so they decided to add her <_<

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what?
are you saying you dont know what im talking about, but you're interested why im talking about it? maybe if you read it then you'll know
you're redchecked, i haven't read the game and don't understand the HP stuff. you showed interest in that post so i quoted it.

maybe you were just eager to prove people wrong / you being right and "paying attention to the game" more than it being something interesting there though.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nika apparently tunnels Aether around page 7 where it also happens that Ratchet pushed on Kiz. Nikamara didn't have anything to say regarding that, and judging by her early post towards him, you'd think she'd react someway, either by pushing kiz as well / asking him about something. hmm

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nika apparently tunnels Aether around page 7 where it also happens that Ratchet pushed on Kiz. Nikamara didn't have anything to say regarding that, and judging by her early post towards him, you'd think she'd react someway, either by pushing kiz as well / asking him about something. hmm
update, she said something on the following page

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DP 2

Surrounding the Flying Bison with fireballs hovering over their hands, the last thing the Flying Bison heard was a chuckle before he was set aflame. He tried to make a run for the nearest lake, but he was suddenly surrounded by tall flames. He rolled around and screeched, but eventually he gave in.

Toujo - (Appa (Flying Bison), Air Nomad) is DEAD.

So Appa/Toujo got assassinated so they CAN kill. but chose not to

Master of All used his energybending to gain a new skill. Skilled Swordsman, slightly stronger than before, used his meteor jian to put some deep slices in Master of All.

Aether levled up and he's Aang. And I'm Sokka.

Earthy Dimistrescu was travelling high above the rest using her dust-stepping, lifted the earth Grand Lotus stood upon high into the sky and gave him a push back down to the floor. Master of All used an air flick on Grand Lotus sending him flying into a wall and causing injury.
Kiyoshi/Hobo attacked Iroh.
Aang/Aether attacked Iroh.

Master of Water takes care of the Crown Prince by using spirit water on the prince’s invisible wounds.
Katara/Zakira healed Zuko. Oh worth mentioning idk if pronounce in DP match up to characters but the Warrior Leader from yesterday was referred to as "he". I'm wondering if it's actually Suki or not.

Coming up empty, the spirit animals Saiya and Davii were unable to send anyone to the spirit world.
No lynch.

It is daytime but everything is slowly getting darker. The sun is beginning to hide and will be completely covered by the moon.
the day of black sun is starting?

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the active people I'm suspicious of Hobo the most. Only going off the DP description of ability since Sokka had a more descriptive one in DP 1.

Was someone saying his role (Kiyoshi) isn't part of the Comet arc?
the only appearance Kiyoshi made in the comet arc was when Aang was on the back of a giant lion turtle and talking to past avatars to find out how to defeat fire lord ozai without killing him. And She and every other avatar basically told aang you have have to kill him.

Reactions: Zakira

Zakira

Kin
49💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️