[Discussion] Avatar: The Last Airbender AG

Saiya

Kin
134๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@Nikamara @Toujo @Zakira @KizaruButCool @XTMF @Poison @Hoppalot22 @Reluctant_Hobo @Aether9 @Nikasonlysister

DP 2

Surrounding the Flying Bison with fireballs hovering over their hands, the last thing the Flying Bison heard was a chuckle before he was set aflame. He tried to make a run for the nearest lake, but he was suddenly surrounded by tall flames. He rolled around and screeched, but eventually he gave in.

Toujo - (Appa (Flying Bison), Air Nomad) is DEAD.

Master of All used his energybending to gain a new skill. Skilled Swordsman, slightly stronger than before, used his meteor jian to put some deep slices in Master of All.

Earthy Dimistrescu was travelling high above the rest using her dust-stepping, lifted the earth Grand Lotus stood upon high into the sky and gave him a push back down to the floor. Master of All used an air flick on Grand Lotus sending him flying into a wall and causing injury.

Master of Water takes care of the Crown Prince by using spirit water on the princeโ€™s invisible wounds.

Coming up empty, the spirit animals Saiya and Davii were unable to send anyone to the spirit world.

It is daytime but everything is slowly getting darker. The sun is beginning to hide and will be completely covered by the moon.

Last edited:
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@Hobo, I'm confused why everyone's ability says they either injure or make someone feel better but you just seem to knock people over and no injury is mentioned. ๐Ÿค”
Actually even sokka's ability doesn't say injury outright ๐Ÿค”

Also rather than focusing on someone that's openly used abilities and given info on their character, I would focus on those that haven't used anything and haven't gotten a warning from the GMs for the same.

Also also attacked hoppa, grand lotus (Iroh).

I'm actually sus of whoever aang is, guy has supposedly only been gaining new skills and nothing else ๐Ÿค”
But the issue is, assassin goal might be to kill only him to win the game.

KizaruButCool

Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was thinking you wasn't actually Kizaru, but... hmm. You don't type like Kizaru usually types. It's always a bit strange when someone knows you, but you don't know them.
no am not kizaru, think kizaru but cooler. that's me.
@XTMF is going to be replaced with @Michelle

I'm in the process of looking for a replacement for @Poison, but if I am unable to find someone today then that role will be GM killed.

Warning for @Nikasonlysister, @Hoppalot22 and @KizaruButCool lol pls meet activity requirements of a non-spam DT post AND sending in abilities
These days too small smh

Zakira

Kin
49๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Also rather than focusing on someone that's openly used abilities and given info on their character, I would focus on those that haven't used anything and haven't gotten a warning from the GMs for the same.

I'm actually sus of whoever aang is, guy has supposedly only been gaining new skills and nothing else ๐Ÿค”
I agree with master of all not specifically doing anything.

He gained a skill yesterday and there was a kill today, not sure if it's just a coincidence or more.

Zakira

Kin
49๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

I targeted Nikasister so I guess we know the roles of all 3 inactives of today?