[Discussion] Avatar: The Last Airbender AG

KizaruButCool

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, you were in this thread and never said anything about it until Nika's Sister resolved the HP Slot issue. And then suddenly you claim. It's strange timing. None of what I'm saying requires you or expects you to always be online.

As for being obvious, I mean, not to me. I know about as much about Avatar: The Last Airbender as I do about the appeals and intricacies of Cricket. Which is to say, not much at all.

How does a british person not know cricket

you Just said none of what you're saying requires me to be online then say I was online in the thread and only resolved when Nikas sister showed you guys how to read a HP role I mean it's not groundbreaking stuff anyone that played AGs recently knows this stuff especially kash games on discord

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toujo and Zak give me civ vibes.
This is concerning, because I strongly doubt you'd read me as Town so easily.
Gee, thanks.
How does a british person not know cricket
I know cricket, of course. I just never understood the appeal. Also, you know I'm British?

I was thinking you wasn't actually Kizaru, but... hmm. You don't type like Kizaru usually types. It's always a bit strange when someone knows you, but you don't know them.
you Just said none of what you're saying requires me to be online then say I was online in the thread and only resolved when Nikas sister showed you guys how to read a HP role I mean it's not groundbreaking stuff anyone that played AGs recently knows this stuff especially kash games on discord
I'm not sure you're following what I'm saying. None of what my point entailed required you to be constantly online. That doesn't mean it didn't require you to be online at all. My point, to refresh our memories, was that you were posting during the time frame the writeup was being discussed, and never mentioned Volcano Fighter being you at all. It was only after the HP thing was sorted out that you decided to claim. Now, obviously, this could just be bad timing. I'm certainly not claiming this means you have to be scum. But, it's worth noting, because if I were in your position, I probably would have claimed Volcano Fighter as soon as I possibly could. Hence why I, er, noted it. Does that clear it up?

KizaruButCool

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is concerning, because I strongly doubt you'd read me as Town so easily.
Gee, thanks.
I know cricket, of course. I just never understood the appeal. Also, you know I'm British?

I was thinking you wasn't actually Kizaru, but... hmm. You don't type like Kizaru usually types. It's always a bit strange when someone knows you, but you don't know them.
I'm not sure you're following what I'm saying. None of what my point entailed required you to be constantly online. That doesn't mean it didn't require you to be online at all. My point, to refresh our memories, was that you were posting during the time frame the writeup was being discussed, and never mentioned Volcano Fighter being you at all. It was only after the HP thing was sorted out that you decided to claim. Now, obviously, this could just be bad timing. I'm certainly not claiming this means you have to be scum. But, it's worth noting, because if I were in your position, I probably would have claimed Volcano Fighter as soon as I possibly could. Hence why I, er, noted it. Does that clear it up?
no

i was salty trying to figure out why i was gangbanged so didn't read convo, but when i did yeh i said who i was

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
listen y'all i've been hit, blocked and invested. pretty sure it was a all-you-can-eat buffet on my ass so if you still think im an ass idk what to say tbh
alright what did you do at night? Also why are you so paranoid, i dont think anyone voted you yet besides look at the bright side, lynching a damaged guy is better than lynching a fresh guy, it would be a honorable sacrifice.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and why exactly would i reveal that? why dont you claim instead.
I've done a DP breakdown, narrowed down a list of suspects which may contain an assassin, and confirmed 2 of the Avatar roles which we were most suspicious about. When you've done all then then come to me with this "no u" level argument. Your revenge vote looks sus as hell too.
I can only assume the reason you wont even claim your faction is that you're afraid to get exposed Day 3. :pick:Well jokes on you. I'm pretty sure after this exchange the civs are gonna attack you a lot anyway to figure out who you are. Now start talking, pal. :sigar:

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've done a DP breakdown, narrowed down a list of suspects which may contain an assassin, and confirmed 2 of the Avatar roles which we were most suspicious about. When you've done all then then come to me with this "no u" level argument. Your revenge vote looks sus as hell too.
I can only assume the reason you wont even claim your faction is that you're afraid to get exposed Day 3. :pick:Well jokes on you. I'm pretty sure after this exchange the civs are gonna attack you a lot anyway to figure out who you are. Now start talking, pal. :sigar:
all i see is you fishing for info when you could've just find it out through your action if you were civ, and how do we know you've accurately narrowed down the list, on top of that you choosing me from the list doesnt make sense as well. If you wanna lynch me go ahead, but if you want my claim give me a good reason why i am sus and i need claiming. :lok:

now lets see your arguments, you said you've breakdown dp, narrowed down a list of suspects and confirmed 2 avatar roles, thus you are civ? Am i getting this right? Now tell me why cant assassin pull that off? it would be even easier to manipulate those kind of information as I am assuming they have more info than civ in this game. So yea that kind of argument isnt good enough to measure who is more sus and who isnt.

also dont take my vote seriously, its to balance your vote.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all i see is you fishing for info when you could've just find it out through your action if you were civ, and how do we know you've accurately narrowed down the list, on top of that you choosing me from the list doesnt make sense as well. If you wanna lynch me go ahead, but if you want my claim give me a good reason why i am sus and i need claiming. :lok:

now lets see your arguments, you said you've breakdown dp, narrowed down a list of suspects and confirmed 2 avatar roles, thus you are civ? Am i getting this right? Now tell me why cant assassin pull that off? it would be even easier to manipulate those kind of information as I am assuming they have more info than civ in this game. So yea that kind of argument isnt good enough to measure who is more sus and who isnt.

also dont take my vote seriously, its to balance your vote.
yeah and civ track records are this bad because of this mentality. by the time I ping everyone myself the asses would have already won.

Hoppa provided helpful info and wasn't aware of the names of the factions and asked about it. That's puts him sort of in the clear. Reluctant Hobo was forthcoming with the kiyoshi claim when he could have sat on it especially since there is already speculation from myself and my sister that it's a fake claim. I'm inclined to believe both Hobo and Kizaru until proven otherwise.

Then we have my sister who seems particularly uninspired. Going by personality I'd say she'd be a lot more enthused to play as assassin and would be making more of an effort here. there was also them clarifying the HP scenarios whereas at that same time you were busy hurling accusations at me and Zakira.

You on the other hand have done nothing productive.

Zakira

Kin
49💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry I haven't been too active today.

Right before I sleep, I was looking at DP again and there were 9 actions, 10 players but 2 inactives. So either I haven't counted right or someone has used 2 abilities?

@nika, not sure it's worth lynching anyone? Only 10 people and wouldn't want to lynch any civs accidentally.