shmanton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so for all of you who watch the Avatar series i just want to get your opinions and thoughts as i can't seem to come up with anything on the matter.

So, to the point of the thread.
We all know there are 4 bending elements, FIRE, WATER, AIR and EARTH.

Then with enough practice and dedication we have been shown how they can be pushed to further their strength.

FIRE = LIGHTNING

WATER = BLOOD BENDING

EARTH = METAL BENDING

So whats AIR's further bending capability??

just wanna get your thoughts =]

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sound and particle movement, yo ucan control the individual particle in the air and even speed of natural erosion to make more also with sound you can make the air around a persons ear stop vibration making them death or kill them by making it vibrate so much that there brain goes into a seizure

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually, that's a wonderful question.

Perhaps energy bending? Light? Sound? Hopefully this will be explained with a flashback of Aang using it during a fight.

TheItachiUchiha

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, that's a wonderful question.

Perhaps energy bending? Light? Sound? Hopefully this will be explained with a flashback of Aang using it during a fight.
Well maybe taking away bending was an airbender power and not an avatar power? or maybe you just need the big turtle to teach it to ya

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always thought it had to be sound bending, even b4 u posted this, i was gonna post this, but thanks anyway, no need to post, other wise If I didn't no of this after ur posted it, I would've been posted a pic of "why must no one use the search bar?" xd

shmanton

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm quite liking the Sound option obv making the air around someone vibrate with such control as to create sound itself.

With that you could really F*** someone up, put them off balance, like someone said above make them deaf or yeah even kill them lol

But Pavoneo i would love more flashbacks of Aang when he was older, as well as the rest of the gAang lol
^
see what i did there hahaha