Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I´m not sure if it´s really possible for this to happen, but I was wondering if NB could somehow detect if you´re browsing on a phone or not.

I know what when you enter some websites on your phone, it´ll auto adjust to mobile version or some will ask you something like "You´re browsing this site on mobile. Would you like to switch to mobile version?" or something similar to that.

I was trying to be on NB on my phone during my break at college and took me 30 min to be able to switch NB to mobile version due to NB first loading the banner, forum links, images, etc before loading the "NB vB4"/"Default mobile style" thingy so I can switch to mobile version (and with the slow internet speed my 3g has it takes a long time for all those to get loaded. On Mobile style it was faster for me to check stuff like VMs or leaving a VM to someone).

Edit: I have a android phone with extremely slow internet. College´s WiFi is only available for Google and wiki (that´s why no one uses them). It also uses some kind of proxy or something like that.

Last edited:

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This. I hate that, and NB works perfectly on phones without being on mobile mode anyway.
Sadly it doesn´t for me. Specially when you have a terrible 3g xD I find mobile version faster on my phone when I´m at college. Also, the longer it takes to load, the longer my phone screen stays up which cause my battery to run out even faster. (In case you don´t know: My phone has to survive 12 hours without charging but somehow that never happens >_<)

Edit: I don´t have an iPad so I didn´t know that there are sites showing those kind of messages to you

Last edited:

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sadly it doesn´t for me. Specially when you have a terrible 3g xD I find mobile version faster on my phone when I´m at college. Also, the longer it takes to load, the longer my phone screen stays up which cause my battery to run out even faster. (In case you don´t know: My phone has to survive 12 hours without charging but somehow that never happens >_<)
Wifi is always faster by a wide margin for me.

iKrys

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe it's a setting on your phone that will automatically log you into mobile sites instead of the desktop version. At least that's how it is on my phone. I turned of mobile sites because I hate them. You may just need to adjust the web settings on your phone to view mobile only.

Reactions: Filo

Drizzy

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not many people like NB's mobile version, it's too simple and lacks some functionality. Having it force load the mobile version by default would be more of a bother to majority of our current members than an improvement.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They don't have their own mobile website....it is just the regular website can be accessed on mobile devices
Scroll all the way down. You´ll see a while box on the lower left corner saying "NB vB4". If you click on it, you can have the option to change it to mobile style

Not many people like NB's mobile version, it's too simple and lacks some functionality. Having it force load the mobile version by default would be more of a bother to majority of our current members than an improvement.

Ah, alright. Thank you for reading the thread ^^