AU Fairy Tail/Naruto crossover

Erza765

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you remember me, I keep forgetting my passwords lol I used to be Hitomi O, and I am no stranger to the base. It's another alternate universe fan fiction. Chapter 1. It's a Fairy Tail/Naruto and maybe some other anime/manga crossover. It was inspired by Kingdom Hearts. Yeah there will be romance, it's me, what did you expect? Lol Hope you like it :)

It turned out the monster on the bike path where I used to live, on the other side of the country was brother. He was arrested shortly after for exposing his groin to an unsuspecting public. It was said in his police report he felt liberated. I guess something's never change.

Which was right, somethings never do change. Like for Hitomi. A 29 year old girl who is pregnant and expecting to give birth to her son in 2 months, is still bored with her life. She has no boyfriend and can only seem to find herself attracted to fictional characters. Like in the manga or anime, Naruto. A story about a ninja who strives to become stronger until he becomes his village's hokage. The manga has ended, but the anime goes on with endless fillers. Hitomi finds herself attracted to Sasuke, Madara, and Indra in the manga and anime, Naruto. Those three ninja, all of whom had been taken over by their curse of hatred at some point, are also very powerful in their own respects.
'How come I can never like anyone real?' Hitomi thought, stuck in her never ending fantasies about the three ninja. In fact she had once liked someone real, but she was so young at the time, and the man was twice her age, it caused Hitomi to become in fear of anyone she gained feelings for. This man was known as, Tom. Hitomi was only 15, and Tom lead her to believe he liked her back. Until one day he started to play mind games with her, leaving her scared and confused. Liking Tom made her wish for her own death, and she would be dead if it wasn't for gaining a crush on a character in a book that saved her. As she puts it, 'Lupin saved me from Tom.' Now if she is to ever have a real world crush, it is known as 'Code Curse' because she is destined to repeat everything bad that happened with Tom, only with whomever the current crush is.
Lupin from the third Harry Potter book (Prisoner of Azkaban) had saved her demolished heart from Tom. Later when the movie came out, Lupin looked and acted nothing like Hitomi had anticipated. So shortly after the movie, Hitomi lost interest in Remus Lupin.

Now, years later, Hitomi has been out of jail for a year and almost done with probation. You see, Hitomi was stuck in her second 'Code Curse Crush' and this time it landed her time in jail. She assaulted two cops at his store. Wanting to be over him. She wouldn't dare let him know she wanted to die over him, but she did. Waiting for another fictional character to save what little was left of her heart. It seemed like endless agony. But just like before, when all hope was lost, she started reading Fairy Tail manga and watching that anime. In this manga she fell for Jellal, Zeref, and Acnologia.

Hitomi loves Jellal's blue hair, and wishes she could run her fingers through it. She wanted to hug Zeref, the fact that Zeref couldn't get close to anyone, made that desire turn into a longing as she felt bad for him. To watch Acnologia transform into a Dragon before her very eyes would be quite majestic, at least that's the way she would daydream it. With so much wonder in her heart, some of it was only to know what it is like to have love feelings returned, because Hitomi has literally never had that experience, and her fears are all to great to allow anyone in. As soon as she has a real world crush, she assumes he will never return feelings and Hitomi automatically calls a 'Code Curse' and prays for to be over the moment it starts.

Hitomi wanted the Dragon balls. She longed to hold them and feel them in the palms of her hands. See, if you collect all 7 in Dragonball z, you can make any wish and Hitomi would wish for her anime crushes to be real. But be careful what you wish for little Hitomi, because it could always come true.

Where Hitomi lives now, everyone hates her. Not to different from back home she supposes. Or did they? It didn't matter to her, she wasn't ready to call this place home and more than where she grew up. 'Just because I was born and raised there, doesn't mean it's home.' She thought and would always say growing up. Hitomi has never considered anywhere home because home is where the heart is, they say. Her heart is far from there barren waste land. She feels like the 30 year old geek who lives in his parent's basement. Despite the fact she is only 29, and looks about 15 years younger than she is, she is still almost 30 years of age, and she came out here to be with her parents. It was a 2 day drive and both her parents were already out here, living in this giant desert filled with buildings and lacking in beauty. Beige color. Everything was beige. From the buildings with numerous floors and flat tops, to the sand and stones on the ground. The sky was almost always a light blue with tapered clouds if any were to taint the Arizona sky.

Hitomi sat peacefully in her room, perched up on her bed for the night. 'No job, no friends, no cats, nothing.' She thought. Reading to catch up on the Fairy Tail manga, she hopes Acnologia will make another appearance soon, or at least see Jellal and his where abouts. "

It looks like Gray has made it to Zeref first. I wonder what his trump card is? All I know is it can't be Donald Trump." Hitomi said laughing with her best friend from back east. He was the friend she used to use to get away from her father, who she used to fear immensely back when she was 17, things have changed since then. Hitomi became best friends with Jemiri that way. He has no interest in Hitomi other than friends, as his interests are in those with the same gender.

* (<please note this a story, although some things are based on facts, somethings aren't, and are changed for the purpose of the story, it is an alternate universe story with fictional characters soon to be in it, yeah it's a Naruto and Fairy Tail crossover, with some Pokemon because I love the games, and idea was sparked from kingdom hearts, so please bare that in mind>)*

Hitomi laid her head on the pillow. Her medication puts her to sleep quite quickly. It causes her to pass out from time to time. She begins to dream peacefully about the manga Fairy Tail. She smiled in her slumber.

In the Fairy Tail guild, a young woman with blond hair pulled up to one side, scolds a man for stripping his clothes.

"It's a bad habit. Ever since Ur trained me and Leon." The man said as he was shocked to find he wasn't wearing any of his clothes and quickly scrambled to cover himself.

"Oh my beloved Gray. If only I could help you undress." Said a woman with blue hair that curled outward.

"Juvia, that's not the problem. Besides I don't need help undressing," replied Gray to the amorous woman who quickly latched onto his arm, "and would you get off me!" Gray said struggling to break free of Juvia's grip and put his shirt back on immediately after.

"Gray needs help keeping his clothes on. Not taking them off," said the blond woman.

Juvia turned and walked away, " Don't worry Gray, my beloved, Juvia will get you some clothes." Juvia said in the third person as she then dashed off and out of sight.

A blue cat was talking to a light red haired boy, "Natsu don't you think it's time we checked the board."

The blond walked over, "Happy, give Natsu a break we just back and my legs are killing me from all that hiking."

"Don't sweat it Lucy," said Natsu to the blond, "I can go again. I'm not even tired." Natsu got up, but as he walked over to the board, there was a sudden flash of light right in front of him.

Suddenly, standing right before Natsu was a man with black hair that spiked up in the back. The man had one eye that was purple and had rings in it. His other eye was red with a black pattern almost like 6 pointed star.

Everyone was quite. Until Natsu said, "Hey who are you and where did you come from?"

The blue cat, known as Happy spoke, "I don't like the looks of this guy Natsu. We should stand back."

The man looked around the guild. Some of the girls were gawking at him, and some had red tinted across their cheeks looking at him, most did, except for Juvia who didn't understand the response of the other women because she was so consumed with her obsession with Gray. "Why is everyone staring at this guy like that? Juvia does not understand..."

A tall lady who was adorn in armor pushed through the crowd with her long red hair flowing gracefully behind her, had shook off her blush toned cheeks and approached the with no look of fear, but rather just a form glint in her eye. "Who are you? And why did you come to our guild?" She asked as a sword manifested out of thin air right in front of her and gripped it, then pointing it toward the man's throat. "Answer now or I will perceive you as an enemy."

He didn't flinch, the air around him remained calm. "I am Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha. I am not from your world. I came to your land, known as Magnolia, right?" The beautiful red haired maiden narrowed her eyes, "I am looking for those who can help me. I would post a mission on your board, but there is no reason for me to do that, now that I have your attention. I come from the hidden leaf village known as Konoha. I guess you could say I am like a wizard in your world. Or should I say, manga."

The maiden replied in question, "manga?"

Natsu turned to Happy, "isn't a manga just a comic book?"

Happy looked at Nasty and wispered, "that's what I thought. Looks like this guy with duck butt hair lost his mind." Twirling his paw in a circle around his cat ear to signify insanity.

The fair maiden didn't take her eyes off the stranger, "explain." She commanded.

"Your world and our world are only stories. Like in a manga or a cartoon, well if you really want to be precise, anime. In another realm, that is all we are. Perhaps we never existed before these mangas, or maybe our existence created that realm's existence... Or maybe there is another plain of reality."

The red haired beauty lowered her sword, "just what are you saying?"

A man with medium blue hair and a tattoo over his right eye walked forward. "I think he means like Edolis. Erza don't drop your guard, we don't know if we can trust this guy." He said to the red haired beauty. After the battle against Zeref, Crime Sorecei joined up with the Fairy Tail guild, and they are allowed there as if they are members of the Fairy Tail guild.

Sasuke continued, "I need your help. In the other realm, I believe it is known as North America. That is the most I have been able to find out about this realm, or the name of it. It has 50 states and is known as a free land or country. It is governed by a President, which it appears they all vote for and then complain for the next four years, just like before."

Erza replied, "What does that have to do with us?"

"Nothing. The problem is not the President or the voters who complain for the next four years. Look at my eye. With this eye I can travel through dimensions and realms. I can travel to your world and back to mine. I have traveled to that realm more than once. During my travel to that realm I realized, there is hole in the rift. In fact if there wasn't, I would not have been able to travel to that realm because this eye can only travel in all realms that are linear to my own. Like yours. The hole allowed me to travel to another realm that is parallel to mine and yours."

"As in, that realm is only parallel, making it impossible to meet with ours, unless out realms on our linear space and time, either shifts direction, and meets the other realms on it's linear space or a hole opens allowing us to travel to that other linear space and the realms on it, which will alter the realms along each linear space." Jellal said.

"Wait, I don't get it," said Natsu.

Lucy turned to him, "It's simple. Look at this way. Picture to lines, that never touch, which is parallel. Each line has it's own realms along it. Picture our world and Edolis, both as for on the same line. A third dot on our line is.... Sasuke was it?" Lucy said to clarify she had his name right, which he nodded to confirm, "a third dot on our line is Sasuke's world. Suggesting that communication between these worlds could happen because they are on the same line. But it should be impossible to meet or communicate with the realms on the line that is parallel to our line." Lucy tried to clarify.

"This hole that opened up, will alter not only my world and yours, but all the other realms on both linear space." Sasuke said. "That's not the only reason I came to you for help." Everyone in the guild's eyes widen in suspense. "I need you to come with me to the other realm to help someone. But I can only transport 11 of you to the other realm."

"You mean the realm where everyone votes for a leader and then complains about it for four years?" Said a big man with white hair.

"Sometimes they vote for another round." Said Sasuke looking at the muscular white hair man.

The big man looked puzzled, "huh?"

A woman with long white hair stood beside him, and calmly said, "Elfman, that means they vote for the same leader twice. Meaning they complain for eight years."

"Oh," Elfman responded.

"Yeah, that's North America." Sasuke said.

Erza spoke, "Who do we have to help?"

Sasuke turned and used his purple eye, the rennisharingan. A small space opened up. It showed through to the other realm. In the space was a visible outline of a country. USA.

Jellal, Erza, Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Marijane, Mystogan, Wendy, Carla. All went with Sasuke to the other realm.