Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im only watching the anime for Aot. In the manga did they reach the basement yet if they did what was there?

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The anime shows what's inside the basement ........................but if you're speaking about eren's house basement then we haven't seen what's there yet

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The anime shows what's inside the basement ........................but if you're speaking about eren's house basement then we haven't seen what's there yet
Yes I was talking about erens basement. I thought they would of been there by now.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I stopped watching a while ago.. Wtf is there in basement ?
Yes I was talking about erens basement. I thought they would of been there by now.

We still don't know. Eren himself thinks that his father had the secret behind the titans in there(Even though the current info that we have in this arc, makes the origin of the titans somewhat obvious )

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Other shit came in the way. They'll reach it soon though I think
You mean the other human titian?
We still don't know. Eren himself thinks that his father had the secret behind the titans in there(Even though the current info that we have in this arc, makes the origin of the titans somewhat obvious )
What is the origin?

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mean the other human titian?

What is the origin?
You probably already figured it out .Yes,Titans are obviously humans who couldn't shift back to their old forms due losing control of their titans. Ymir described it as being in "an endless nightmare". She also retained a bit of her memories back after going back to her human form./SPOILER]