Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the latest chapter armin said that if the plan goes well he will gonna die, so its safe to say that levi wont let him die coz armin got the heart, the dreams.... so what do you guys think?

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the latest chapter armin said that if the plan goes well he will gonna die, so its safe to say that levi wont let him die coz armin got the heart, the dreams.... so what do you guys think?
Levi is too busy and way too far from Armin and Eren.
It's very unlikely, but I think the guy who survived the suicide attack might find Erwin, almost dead but not quite and signal to Levi. I don't think Erwin's wound was fatal that it would kill him right away.
So Erwin might become next human with Titan abilities, although the chances are very slim.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we follow that Levi overhead them talk about heir dreams and seeing the ocean we could say Levi will not let him die or any of them, sacrificing himself but that will come later if he gets out of this one right now. But I'm pretty sure one of the two will die.

As for the next Titan, Levi will not do it. I think people for oft about the only survivor that was left in the last pages of the chapter, so they might go with him