4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Children of the Forest"

Attack on Titan Manga Chapter 111 Discussion and 112 Predictions

Discuss Attack on Titan Manga 111 here and predict the next chapter, Attack on Titan Manga 112

BEGIN READING HERE @ SESAME STREET

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dunno where there are taking the plot.

So now Zeke is really upto something here. Why is he planting is own fluid everywhere is really my question.

I think from my understanding zeke had his plan egfective since the day yelena arrived on the ship. Its possible they have spread his fluid almost most part of the city to create army of his own within the shingashina.

I have no idea what eren is going to achieve by meeting zeke . The govt assume zeked and eren are ganged up but i think its complex than i think. It could be possible eren already knows zekes plan and he is trying to stop him by chance.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno where there are taking the plot.

So now Zeke is really upto something here. Why is he planting is own fluid everywhere is really my question.

I think from my understanding zeke had his plan egfective since the day yelena arrived on the ship. Its possible they have spread his fluid almost most part of the city to create army of his own within the shingashina.

I have no idea what eren is going to achieve by meeting zeke . The govt assume zeked and eren are ganged up but i think its complex than i think. It could be possible eren already knows zekes plan and he is trying to stop him by chance.
It was probably meant to be given to Historia considering that only high ranking officers and those of social status could drink the wine. It‘s also possible that there are multiple spinal fluid samples, so he was probably planning to have it delivered to Eren also.
My question is why were the military delaying their meeting for so long? It’s like they want to fail and coincidentally, only the civilian populace seems to understand that.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, I’m sure Zeke’s plan was to control the population using his Titan Roar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanks

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the theories about Zeke making everybody a Titan true, He is creating a Army , he is trying to Control Eren, Which I think wilt happen, Eren probably knows his plan.

These chapters keep getting crazier and crazier

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol I didn‘t know that there was a censor on that website, oops. ?

What’s a better alternative?
They have removed links away because of the fansites are getting notices from DMCA copyrights .

So the theories about Zeke making everybody a Titan true, He is creating a Army , he is trying to Control Eren, Which I think wilt happen, Eren probably knows his plan.

Same thought i am curious whats his objective now. He is neither on marley or eldian.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

They have removed links away because of the fansites are getting notices from DMCA copyrights .

Same thought i am curious whats his objective now. He is neither on marley or eldian.

Same here, I also wonder how he even went about getting his spinal fluid extracted anyway. Do you think Levi and the others that were guarding/watching over him are in on it? A few chapters back, Levi did seem to agree that a move should be made rather sooner than later.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same here, I also wonder how he even went about getting his spinal fluid extracted anyway. Do you think Levi and the others that were guarding/watching over him are in on it? A few chapters back, Levi did seem to agree that a move should be made rather sooner than later.
I dont think levi would ever team up with eren. He is probably more suspicious about zeke than ever.

I got a feeling zeke is finding a way to stop this war incoming . After seeing people he kills them he doea not want his race to be erased before him.

I think zeke s plan to turn everyone into titan is only way for him to control thee mindless titan to prevent the war. He probably wants eren on his side as a coordinate he can active 1000 s of titan which is protecting the walls.

Reactions: Animegoin

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s a really confusing situation with those three characters right now, I still think Zeke is trying to control with him, I still think of Zeke as the villain, look at all he has done so far and still doing it with the His spinal fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.