[Discussion] Attack on Titan 3: Part Two [Episode 057]

ORTAK

Kin
187💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so first things first is that this is not an review thread or anything similar, it is just a thread for questions for the members like you, whoever is reading this to post and comment on your reactions. Obviously, if you follow the manga, may not be much of a reaction since you have pretty much seen technical of what happened, but if you have not and you are watching the anime only like me, then I'd like to see what you have thought about the episode and what you think will happen next or what blown your mind.

I am not making a review even though I would have loved to, but I don't really want to spoil anything. Yes, I can put it in a spoiler thingamigine or whatever but some people would just click on it just because and get spoiled but this a fantastic episode.

Note: I'm literally writing this 12 in the morning right after watching it, so I have no clue if I am messing here or not so quote on it if you'd like to clarify on it.

Reaction: So basically without trying to spoil anything, I was pretty much blown away throughout the beginning and then getting to the end, was just mind *******.

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Avani