At what age will Salad start soloing Naruto's kids 2v1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remedy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one who thinks they could of gave her a better name than Salada. I mean I guess it grows on you if you say it a certain way but I keep thinking of salad. P.S Salada is Kishis gateway of starting over and making women more significant for the first time ever. LOL
I thought about that with most of the names. It's like some referece food, Buruto (Burrito) Salada (Salad)

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing Salada will solo is Bolts penis. Stalker ass. Shes Hinata 2.0.

Uzumaki+Hyuuga OP.
Uchiha+Haruno. Fodder.

Do the math

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Sakura herself admitted she was the weakest in part one. If she was the strongest in part 1 but lacked jutsu, how does that make her the strongest? Not to mention I doubt Sakura is training her. She's a maid for gods sake Lol.
Sa
None of my business though. :coffee:
Sakura was restricted because she would've been jonnin level, he'll she would've been way too powerful look at all this hype to evolve from.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bolt is a boy and the MC's child, so never... She should though because of the good genes. Sakura>Hinata Sasuke>Naruto (I mean a Naruto without power ups, the one from part one, that is supposed to be a loser)

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really?
Salada is sakura with promised potential.
Do you know how much sakura wouldve solo'd her teams mates if she honed her genjutsu skills ( Uchiha's forte and sakura natural skill) and she probably learns fast like sakura, a skill her sharrigan can grant her too. It pretty much heavily implied that Salada is overpower, if/ when she come in power. Sakura and sasuke combined is a deadly combination
..Huh?

Indeed, a deadly combination of watered down genes. She isn't a pure blooded Uchiha, which means limitations where anything Doujutsu related is involved. The Haruno genes have nothing spectacular to offer; this is something that I would assume majority is aware of at this point. Also, by 'strongest' you could only be referring to raw physical strength that she may partially inherit from her mother. However, we already know that in the Naruto-Verse it can be intercepted by ways too numerous to answer: She is nothing special.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura was restricted because she would've been jonnin level, he'll she would've been way too powerful look at all this hype to evolve from.

How would she have been a jounin on that hype alone? Lol Your trolling is all over the place tonight.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
..Huh?

Indeed, a deadly combination of watered down genes. She isn't a pure blooded Uchiha, which means limitations where anything Doujutsu related is involved. The Haruno genes have nothing spectacular to offer; this is something that I would assume majority is aware of at this point. Also, by 'strongest' you could only be referring to raw physical strength that she may partially inherit from her mother. However, we already know that in the Naruto-Verse it can be intercepted by ways too numerous to answer: She is nothing special.
No it really doesn't work like that, look at tsunade. She is full of life force and has the senju quality to her.

And if anything sasuke is enough uchiha for both of them, he is the paragon of uchiha. Sakura is the perfect girl to hold an uchiha heir, for on she the same type gene wise. Strong yin prowess, strong will, smart, chakra control.and look at the scan I posted above for further insight. Sasuke is inferior to sakura without his eye, he said so in part 1. Sasuke nah have the nice dna, but the skills is all sasuke. Part 1 sasuke replicated tsunade, part 1 sakura started the yinseal,

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really?
Salada is sakura with promised potential.
Do you know how much sakura wouldve solo'd her teams mates if she honed her genjutsu skills ( Uchiha's forte and sakura natural skill) and she probably learns fast like sakura, a skill her sharrigan can grant her too. It pretty much heavily implied that Salada is overpower, if/ when she come in power. Sakura and sasuke combined is a deadly combination
With her forehead magnifying her genjutsu it seems possible.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..Huh?

It's interesting how Sakura "is nothing special" yet she's the strongest kunoichi of her age group by far. Sure she doesn't come from a special family and consequently doesn't have any unique traits that have been passed down to her but that's what makes her even more special. Without any of these things she mastered Chakra control, the forehead seal, super strength, medical ninjutsu and it was alluded to that she is a genjutsu type to boot. Meanwhile, Hinata is a main branch Hyuuga defect who couldn't even reach part 1 Neji's level by the end of part 2. While she was getting fodderized by Pain neg-diff, Sakura was destroying his summons and healing the village. While Hinata was powerless to resist being trapped in an eternal dream, Sakura was going toe to toe with Kaguya and JJ Madara to save her ass.

Now imagine Sakura's kid with half the blood of an Uchiha genius, considering all of Sakura's feats alone. That's gonna be scary. Hinata was always a fodder defect, along with Naruto. That will be passed on to their kids for sure.

Super strength+genjutsu prowess+sharingan+perfect chakra control+speed+durability=gg

TrollingSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..Huh?

Funny thing is Sakura's strength isn't even genetic like Tsunade's. It's a result of a jutsu she learnt. Haruno genes are a 100% useless

Reactions: Waltz
Status
Not open for further replies.