At what age will Salad start soloing Naruto's kids 2v1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Am I the only one who thinks they could of gave her a better name than Salada. I mean I guess it grows on you if you say it a certain way but I keep thinking of salad. P.S Salada is Kishis gateway of starting over and making women more significant for the first time ever. LOL

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well considering Sasuke isn't there to train her, never.
Sakura was the strongest one on her time in part 1 she just lacked jutsu.
Assuming Salada is like that she should be able to solo them now,mher stealth is good.
She probably knows the fireball jutsu and did it with ease if she's nything like her mother

Reactions: Dantee

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Assuming a Haruno can beat Uzumaki/Hyuga kids-laughable. Salad is already stalking her superior U_U
Really?
Salada is sakura with promised potential.
Do you know how much sakura wouldve solo'd her teams mates if she honed her genjutsu skills ( Uchiha's forte and sakura natural skill) and she probably learns fast like sakura, a skill her sharrigan can grant her too. It pretty much heavily implied that Salada is overpower, if/ when she come in power. Sakura and sasuke combined is a deadly combination

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura was the strongest one on her time in part 1 she just lacked jutsu.
Assuming Salada is like that she should be able to solo them now,mher stealth is good.
She probably knows the fireball jutsu and did it with ease if she's nything like her mother
You must be registered for see images

Sakura herself admitted she was the weakest in part one. If she was the strongest in part 1 but lacked jutsu, how does that make her the strongest? Not to mention I doubt Sakura is training her. She's a maid for gods sake Lol.

None of my business though. :coffee:

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No Kyuubi welfare for Burrito and Hinata 2.0. Naruto without the Kyuubi=dropout fodder and Hinata has always been a dropout fodder, even though she possesses a KG. In that sense her and Naruto make a great pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSStylish
Status
Not open for further replies.