At this point it makes absolutely no sense for Sakura to be the biological mother...

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How you'd feel about it doesn't change the fact that it's a possibility.
There's definitely doubt unless the meaning of but in this context has changed recently. U_U
You must be registered for see images
Wait a sec, weren't you the same one that thought Sasuke would defeat Naruto? I'd say that right there invalidates your arguments. You fail to live up to that name of yours, is it supposed to be ironic?

omega1904

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have no understanding of literary techniques.

If this isn't a troll, then Kishi is a bad writer. But he's disappointed me before.
This. Only cause this needs a bigger plot for Karin being the mother to actually resolve the characters correctly, which i cant think of a possible route for it to happen and having all chars in good terms lol.
Karin is prob not the mother cause of how this is constructed rather than the actual hints. All hints (in-manga) points to Karin being the mother but all the hints are not conclusive. Glasses are no conclusive biological link, clothes arent, a dna done by a comic relief plot device character second guessing the sample being Karin's is a good hint but not conclusive enough. And as many red herrings done in plot twists expect to Kishi repeat this ad nauseam.

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait a sec, weren't you the same one that thought Sasuke would defeat Naruto? I'd say that right there invalidates your arguments. You fail to live up to that name of yours, is it supposed to be ironic?
Smh just take your L bih.

Oh, feel free to link me to any post where I said that but I have a funny feeling you can't do that either. :lol

Last edited:

senjusana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi's is trying to say that bonds>blood. He's been establishing this message throughout the Gaiden. If Sakura is the real mother, what's the point of this entire story? That's why I think, Karin maybe the biological/surrogate mother.