At this point it makes absolutely no sense for Sakura to be the biological mother...

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because you don't have a shred of concrete proof that she isn't.
....You know....you're like those people that see fossils and genetic evidence for evolution yet support creationism because Puff the Magic Unicorn didn't tell you that evolution happened and creationism specifically didn't happen.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes too much details to back up that karin is but thats the reason why people dont believe it. Why is kishi now spoon feeding us this fact and yet still try to retain animosity and say: she may or may not be your mom sarada.

If kishi is spoon feeding us this then he shouldn't make it so vague and just cut the BS and say something along the lines of: "you wouldnt understand yet"

This doesnt make sense. Hes like rushing it but keeping us at bay. If this isnt an asspull lame plot twist that kishi pulls, then the way hes going with it, the gaiden series will have more than 50 chapters (which is good for us readers)

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes too much details to back up that karin is but thats the reason why people dont believe it. Why is kishi now spoon feeding us this fact and yet still try to retain animosity and say: she may or may not be your mom sarada.

If kishi is spoon feeding us this then he shouldn't make it so vague and just cut the BS and say something along the lines of: "you wouldnt understand yet"

This doesnt make sense. Hes like rushing it but keeping us at bay. If this isnt an asspull lame plot twist that kishi pulls, then the way hes going with it, the gaiden series will have more than 50 chapters (which is good for us readers)
I imagine because he didn't realize his readers are five and incapable of thinking things out themselves. If this is a troll Kishi is a straight up crappy writer.

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is a DNA match to Karin and an entire chapter devoted to the idea that genetics aren't everything and there's more to being a parent than biology not enough for you? Are you willfully dumb or genuinely this delusional?
No the word of mouth from a source that could have made a mistake is not enough for me. It would not be the first time Kishi tried to mislead readers either, you think you know how storytelling works so you should know what a red herring is.

Now unless you're going to pull out a scan proving your point you can stop wasting my time.

No one ever said she was related to Sakura.

You should try to live up to your namesake
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: The Necromancer

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This. ****ing this.

If he was planning on making that reveal last all of 1 chapter, as he seems to have done, he would have had Sakura, Karin or Sasuke confirm it in person.

He wouldn't have Suigetsu do some back-ally DNA test with a hunk of flesh in a drawer he second guessed the second before he tested it.

I imagine because he didn't realize his readers are five and incapable of thinking things out themselves. If this is a troll Kishi is a straight up crappy writer.
You have no understanding of literary techniques.

If this isn't a troll, then Kishi is a bad writer. But he's disappointed me before.

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No the word of mouth from a source that could have made a mistake is not enough for me. It would not be the first time Kishi tried to mislead readers either, you think you know how storytelling works so you should know what a red herring is.

Now unless you're going to pull out a scan proving your point you can stop wasting my time.
It'd be a crappy herring when you have the entire chapter devoted to the idea that genetics don't make a parent. That'd be like Jesus ending the throw the first stone incident by walking over and beating the woman to death with the stone afterwards.

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What part of without a doubt didn't you understand? No one ever said Sakura was related to Salad, Sakura even denied that she was before.

deadp00l

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
....You know....you're like those people that see fossils and genetic evidence for evolution yet support creationism because Puff the Magic Unicorn didn't tell you that evolution happened and creationism specifically didn't happen.
Exactly, if these guys will not even accept a DNA test then nothing will convince them.

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It'd be a crappy herring when you have the entire chapter devoted to the idea that genetics don't make a parent. That'd be like Jesus ending the throw the first stone incident by walking over and beating the woman to death with the stone afterwards.
How you'd feel about it doesn't change the fact that it's a possibility.
What part of without a doubt didn't you understand? No one ever said Sakura was related to Salad, Sakura even denied that she was before.
There's definitely doubt unless the meaning of but in this context has changed recently. U_U