Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
i dont care what you think. you constantly harass people and pass it off as joking, youre on the same shit. you say rude shit all the time to me, ive never done anything but be nice to you. i told you multiple times i didnt think it was funny, you dont care. you harass me about who i am, you think calling me someone who im not is gonna make me tell you who i am? use your brain. you think i would trust someone with my entire identity whose been nothing been nothing but a jerk to me? and i know nothing about? who are YOU really? do you have real pictures of yourself? videos? how old you are? where you do live? what do you do you do for living? how much money you make? are you married or in a relationship? no, nobody knows anything because you dont want them too. you dont say anything about yourself or give any real opinion or thought but then you harass other people and make fun of their opinions

i can buy this site and just permanently ban if I wanted too. im not your bro, youre annoying me. if you cant come at respectfully or seriously leave me alone
You should buy it and make me an Admin

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont care what you think. you constantly harass people and pass it off as joking, youre on the same shit. you say rude shit all the time to me, ive never done anything but be nice to you. i told you multiple times i didnt think it was funny, you dont care. you harass me about who i am, you think calling me someone who im not is gonna make me tell you who i am? use your brain. you think i would trust someone with my entire identity whose been nothing been but a jerk to me? and i know nothing about? who are YOU really? do you have real pictures of yourself? videos? how old you are? where you do live? what do you do for a living? how much money do you make? are you married or in a relationship? no, nobody knows anything because you dont want them too. but im entitled to tell you all of that. you dont say anything about yourself or give any real opinion or thoughts but then you harass other people and make fun of their opinions

i can buy this site and just permanently ban you if I wanted too. im not your bro, youre annoying me. if you cant come at respectfully or seriously leave me alone or im going to get the admins involved

wtf bro???.. r u having bad day or something??? fine we won't talk again...happy now???...here's ur animebaze you can put it in sandwish and eat it all...im leaving bye...