Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

These are one of those stories you get a chuckle from how ain't shit prope are on the internet.

For some reason an At&t actress was flooded with sexual harassment. Think instead of being legit sexual harassment people were just trolling.

I feel bad for the actress being objectified but the cat calling comments are just hilarious and At&t responding to the people makes it even more hilarious.

When internet mob comes together make joke of something sometimes it's funny alot times usually some effed up situation and go for the low hanging jokes or puns that you shake your head on how desperate people are for likes. Sometimes got to laugh and shake your head how low the internet can go.

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes, let's laugh at this, so freaking funny, haha.
Think instead of being legit sexual harassment people were just trolling.
trolling? well, why didn't you say that? trolling makes it so much better! look at all the fun we're having!

Seriously now, wtf, man? Someone is sexually harassed on the internet and what you have to say about it is "cat calling comments are funny" and you are looking for excuses? Breaking news: you are part of the problem.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes, let's laugh at this, so freaking funny, haha.

trolling? well, why didn't you say that? trolling makes it so much better! look at all the fun we're having!

Seriously now, wtf, man? Someone is sexually harassed on the internet and what you have to say about it is "cat calling comments are funny" and you are looking for excuses? Breaking news: you are part of the problem.
I'm not laughing at her getting sexually harassed I said that's messed up I just find it humorous how the internet finding a way to randomly being jack@$$es and at&t responding to them.

Also to clarify shes not directly getting the sexual harassment they are commenting that under the at&t instagram comments. If she was directly being harassed that's a different story but they are clearly trolling at&t. If you look at the ad theres nothing even to objectify just people randomly trolling.

Clarifying again laughing at the internet being dumb and finding a way to start something from nothing and a corporations going out it's way to reprimanding trolls.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I'm not laughing at her getting sexually harassed I said that's messed up I just find it humorous how the internet finding a way to randomly being jack@$$es and at&t responding to them.

Also to clarify shes not directly getting the sexual harassment they are commenting that under the at&t instagram comments. If she was directly being harassed that's a different story but they are clearly trolling at&t. If you look at the ad theres nothing even to objectify just people randomly trolling.

Clarifying again laughing at the internet being dumb and finding a way to start something from nothing and a corporations going out it's way to reprimanding trolls.
That’s still sexual harassment. Not only that, but nothing about what you described is “humorous,” it’s a bunch of incels harassing someone and the company she works for standing with her.

Reactions: GrapeApe

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s still sexual harassment. Not only that, but nothing about what you described is “humorous,” it’s a bunch of incels harassing someone and the company she works for standing with her.
They are harassing at&t and from what I can see they arent even serious about it so not sure if they are really incels.

Your looking at it like they are legit trying to sexually harass. If you dont see the humor in some people randomly being jack@$$es and trolling a company that's fine.

but your taking this situation more serious than it really is.

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Are you serious right now? You literally said the comments are hilarious. Are you for real? Not laughing?
the cat calling comments are just hilarious and At&t responding to the people makes it even more hilarious
So this is not you saying the sexual harassment is funny? And the response of the company who came to aid the victim is hilarious?
When internet mob comes together make joke of something sometimes it's funny
And this is not you saying it's funny when lesser people gang up on someone?

They are harassing at&t and from what I can see they arent even serious about it so not sure if they are really incels.

Your looking at it like they are legit trying to sexually harass. If you dont see the humor in some people randomly being jack@$$es and trolling a company that's fine.

but your taking this situation more serious than it really is.
No, no one is taking the situation more serious than it really is. The situation REALLY IS THAT SERIOUS. This is sexual harassment through and through towards a person and that you are perpetuating right now. There is no freaking harassment towards the company. What are you on?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you serious right now? You literally said the comments are hilarious. Are you for real? Not laughing?

So this is not you saying the sexual harassment is funny? And the response of the company who came to aid the victim is hilarious?

And this is not you saying it's funny when lesser people gang up on someone?

No, no one is taking the situation more serious than it really is. The situation REALLY IS THAT SERIOUS. This is sexual harassment through and through towards a person and that you are perpetuating right now. There is no freaking harassment towards the company. What are you on?
Ehhh if you read my full statement it's clear what I'm laughing at I'm laughing at those commenters randomly being dumb just so they can troll.

And again those comments are directed in the at&t instagram comment section. Its clear they are trolling at&t.

If they were directing harassment towards her it would be a different story. Should they have better manners than that yes but when is the internet ever known to have good manners. Also me laughing at them being idiots isnt me condoning them.

If you paid attention to the story than its clear this isnt a serious case of harassment directed at her. I still feel bad for it since the womans uncomfortably by it which I state in my first post. But of the cases of the internet being toxic so far this is pretty benign.

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehhh if you read my full statement it's clear what I'm laughing at I'm laughing at those commenters randomly being dumb just so they can troll.

And again those comments are directed in the at&t instagram comment section. Its clear they are trolling at&t.

If they were directing harassment towards her it would be a different story. Should they have better manners than that yes but when is the internet ever known to have good manners. Also me laughing at them being idiots isnt me condoning them.

If you paid attention to the story than its clear this isnt a serious case of harassment directed at her. I still feel bad for it since the womans uncomfortably by it which I state in my first post. But of the cases of the internet being toxic so far this is pretty benign.
This is going to be my last reply on this because you are obviously a troll too, one who does in fact condone sexual harassment despite you saying you are not.

Please, tell me how is this trolling AT&T? Do you also wanna suck on those big juicy [insert company name] ****?
You must be registered to see images

I don't know which one of us isn't paying attention, but we are getting nowhere with this while you keep on turning and twisting facts to match your own... dunno, narrative? Anyway, I'm done.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is going to be my last reply on this because you are obviously a troll too, one who does in fact condone sexual harassment despite you saying you are not.

Please, tell me how is this trolling AT&T? Do you also wanna suck on those big juicy [insert company name] ****?
You must be registered to see images

I don't know which one of us isn't paying attention, but we are getting nowhere with this while you keep on turning and twisting facts to match your own... dunno, narrative? Anyway, I'm done.
Ehh are you freaking blind they are commenting that in the at&t comment section none of those comments are directed at her.

You want to paint me and this situations to something it's not go ahead.

But that's a character flaw on your part to twist not just my words but the story. Tbh people like you are the opposite side of the same coin as these guys those guys get off on offending and you get off on getting offended.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehh are you freaking blind they are commenting that in the at&t comment section none of those comments are directed at her.

You want to paint me and this situations to something it's not go ahead.

But that's a character flaw on your part to twist not just my words but the story. Tbh people like you are the opposite side of the same coin as these guys those guys get off on offending and you get off on getting offended.
jukagu have a thrid eye in teh forhead...he can predict ur own future..

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Ironically sexually harassing someone is still sexual harassment.

No, I don’t see the humor in sexually harassing someone as a joke. If you do, you’re a degenerate.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ironically sexually harassing someone is still sexual harassment.

No, I don’t see the humor in sexually harassing someone as a joke. If you do, you’re a degenerate.
I clearly explain what I'm saying, I explain what this story is about and its story of trolling than actual targeted sexual harassment.

If you have no intention to understand whats being said nothing I can do about that.

But I'll just repeat it for hell of it even tho your still going to ignore what's being said. First they are harassing at&t with the comments not her. And I'm laughing at them for being idiots and at&t actually humoring these trolls with responses.

anyways I'm done.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I clearly explain what I'm saying, I explain what this story is about and its story of trolling than actual targeted sexual harassment.

If you have no intention to understand whats being said nothing I can do about that.

But I'll just repeat it for hell of it even tho your still going to ignore what's being said. First they are harassing at&t with the comments not her. And I'm laughing at them for being idiots and at&t actually humoring these trolls with responses.

anyways I'm done.
I heard your explanation. I’m telling you you’re wrong. Sexually harassing someone as trolling is still sexually harassing someone.

They’re commenting on her body, making comments directed to her. It doesn’t matter if it’s on AT&T’s post.

Reactions: Sagebee

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo this is pretty jacked. but thats actually dope that AT&T had her back, im surprised, theyre notoriously horrible to the customers

though i see past this "trolling" bs, its just bullying, lets be real. youre picking at someone, call it what you want but thats what bullies do, its the same concept. the "oh its just a joke, you need to lighten up" is also gaslighting and bullies always think its funny. its also stupid that if you speak up against it, thats a signal to do it more. like a lot of people are toxic. i get it, i get hundreds of messages a day that are just negative for no reason. its always the people who dont show themselves or have anything about themselves on their profile too. but internet culture needs to stop pretending that trolling isnt bullying, its the same shit. theyre bullying this woman, its not funny. if it was happening to you on a large scale like that, you wouldnt find it funny. we need to have empathy for each other as humans despite race and gender, this aint cool fam

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo this is pretty jacked. but thats actually dope that AT&T had her back, im surprised, theyre notoriously horrible to the customers

though i see past this "trolling" bs, its just bullying, lets be real. youre picking at someone, call it what you want but thats what bullies do, its the same concept. the "oh its just a joke, you need to lighten up" is also gaslighting and bullies always think its funny. its also stupid that if you speak up against it, thats a signal to do it more. like a lot of people are toxic. i get it, i get hundreds of messages a day that are just negative for no reason. its always the people who dont show themselves or have anything about themselves on their profile too. but internet culture needs to stop pretending that trolling isnt bullying, its the same shit. theyre bullying this woman, its not funny. if it was happening to you on a large scale like that, you wouldnt find it funny. we need to have empathy for each other as humans despite race and gender, this aint cool fam
sory bro lil uzi but tis time i have to disagree wit u...

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sory bro lil uzi but tis time i have to disagree wit u...
i dont care what you think. you constantly harass people and pass it off as joking, youre on the same shit. you say rude shit all the time to me, ive never done anything but be nice to you. i told you multiple times i didnt think it was funny, you dont care. you harass me about who i am, you think calling me someone who im not is gonna make me tell you who i am? use your brain. you think i would trust someone with my entire identity whose been nothing been but a jerk to me? and i know nothing about? who are YOU really? do you have real pictures of yourself? videos? how old you are? where you do live? what do you do for a living? how much money do you make? are you married or in a relationship? no, nobody knows anything because you dont want them too. but im entitled to tell you all of that. you dont say anything about yourself or give any real opinion or thoughts but then you harass other people and make fun of their opinions

i can buy this site and just permanently ban you if I wanted too. im not your bro, youre annoying me. if you cant come at respectfully or seriously leave me alone or im going to get the admins involved