Asuma Sarutobi Chakra Blade Mastery

Kin
49💸
Kumi
28💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think most truly underrate Asuma's chakra blades because unless one is blind it's clear Asuma's application of wind chakra is massively great but generally lacks the proper feats. However the feats he are contested with he easily breaks besides the one feat he massively held back in against a boulder.
To understand I'll give a Guide of Comparison to start of will be Asuma vs BOS Sasuke
When you read Sasuke lightning chakra you can see at this early point of the manga that his blade is very much more nearly smooth with a moderate piercing tip.
You must be registered for see images

Truthfully Asuma's general chakra sculpting for the boulder feat is already surpassing I decided to go higher and something that would cut BOS Sasuke sword.
Asuma's base wind chakra infusion isn't nearly as smooth as BOS Sasuke. Showcasing more prominent sharp chakra and although lightning is meant for piercing Asuma's wind chakra here is as well has a generally proper and sharper edge. I think this is massively expected given this is before absorbing Oro and is fairly working on controling infused weapon chakra. However with that said I do believe Asuma base chakra attack will break BOS Sword with ease given it's far better and has elemental advantage.

Sasuke doesn't use alot of infused chakra feats but will as well go into Killer Bee as someone different.

Given Asuma chakra sculpting when he held back and the one he used to clash against Hidan using a kunai sword. I think it's application stops here with his base chakra. The way Sasuke infused Suigetsu sword has a very similar application to Asuma holding back and similar in degree with Asuma base chakra attack. Given Killer bee application to cut further with Mild-high difficulty against Suigetsu sword infused with lightning. That Asuma may be equal to Sasuke but could still cut. However against Killer bee with factoring that Killer bee Application is mildly better and Asuma having elemental advantage. I may give Asuma the leading edge still because elemental isn't always the answer but because it's not massive I think it fits the threshold.
In other words this chakra sculpting between Sasuke and Killer bee is clearly far greater from the clash they have done before. This is because you can see with killer bee he's putting alot of focus and Sasuke does the same to limit breaking the weapon.
I decide to use both for a fair measurement.
Mifune is relative to Sasuke clashing in that one panel so we just focus on Sasuke with a line on Mifune.

Sasuke infused raiton chakra now has far greater piercing tip and clearly more greater and better sculpted piercing/ Sharpening chakra greater then Asuma's. If which is a moderate possibility that Sasuke Raiton word can ignore Asuma's base wind chakra nature advantage then I completely see FKS Sasuke and Mifune breaking basic application of Asuma's wind chakra blades.
I'll be going further but now I'll be using more serious application of Asuma's wind chakra in the next point.
I think when using more easily accessible applications which are Asuma's basic wind chakra attacks. I do believe that it has the capabilities to easily cut through BOS Sasuke Sword infused raiton. I do believe although Killer bee vs Sasuke both are on the basis of Asuma wind chakra with Killer bee being better then both. I think the elemental advantage will favor Asuma. Now the obvious is that Asuma basic attack with wind chakra does get cut by FKS Sasuke

As you notice Asuma extends his chakra with a white configuration but it goes to become darker in color in the manga
It When chakra is highly concentrated in large amounts it becomes more visible. Yes a darker toned chakra in the manga signifies that it's highly compacting large amounts of chakra. This is shown through the stages of Susanoo and increasement of rasengan through the series with Naruto. Also shown with Rasenshuriken when he used it without sage mode. Now to panel prove this would be from P1 Kakashi to WA Kakashi Hatake

You should clearly be able to see the difference
Now back to the discussion
As we see with Asuma on the last picture above is that he starts of with a more less concentrated Chakra but then as Asuma moulds his chakra it becomes highly concentrated meaning more visible because of the compactness of his chakra being in small area. Given as his chakra blades grew to be as large as blade and is chakra is highly concentrated already signifies a higher usage of power within the blade as a higher visible chakra of an equal amount will most likely be greater then a less visible but equal amount of chakra.

However to go into further details and understanding is when we look at the piercing tip we do have to give it to Sasuke as that tip is alot more prominent. However when we get into the the piercing/Sharpening of the surround chakra is that Asuma sculpting is alot more detail as his sharpening of the chakra is like a chainsaw. Sasuke in the other hand although not as much as Asuma's wind blades here does have a good amount of piercing/Sharpening chakra surrounding his blade. Unlike Asuma we can see Sasuke sharpening of the blade is more prominent but less while Asuma's is less prominent but alot more sharp sculpted areas surrounding his chakra.
I say this one would potentially be a hard match but I say Sasuke would generally need to focus a more higher form of chakra if he wants to get past Asuma in a clash. However here I say Asuma would cut if not would do so after a few clashes to wear it down.
Now finally Asuma's most underrated chakra sculpting

Instantly unlike the previous attack Asuma instantly grinds a highly concentrated amount of chakra. Asuma's chakra tip if you zoom in on the picture above the 106 page number you can see the frontal tip of the chakra is equal or greater I'm being prominent against Sasuke piercing tip. However pay attention to Asuma's sharpening of the chakra because it becomes massively high.

This is important because as you read the wind chakra shapes wind as an amarda of tiny swords. This is the basis that Asuma teaches Naruto Rasenshuriken to grind chakra to be more thinner and sharper.

As shown on the top right panel you can see the small things lines including in the beheading that it's pretty much like Naruto using Rasenshuriken. The difference is the fact although Asuma is higher with using Hien Naruto uses sharpening of wind chakra and combining it with rasengan at massively high speed that it becomes a great force. However here we see Asuma chakra surrounding having a way higher defining details in his chakra showing to be more sharper and the sculpting of the chakra to be more prominent. This chakra attack does break Sasuke Sword infused with lightning. You simply can't compare thid application of chakra because it's extremely good especially against BOS Sasuke.
I think it's hard to pinpoint where Asuma Ultimate attack will cap out at.
I think Asuma chakra blades has alot of high application of chakra when wielding it because it is one of his ultimate attack given other ninjas have their own even Sasuke having much more greater ones.
I hope you all enjoy ❤😁

Expect a lot of Asuma posts trust me. I know a lot about Asuma in more depth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urda

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this a Vs Thread?

It's common sense why Asuma's wind chakra blades can beat Sasuke's lightning sword: Wind is stronger than Lightning. Although, they are both masters in their respective natures, but you cannot argue against what was established if they were to go head-to-head.

Kin
49💸
Kumi
28💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's common sense why Asuma's wind chakra blades can beat Sasuke's lightning sword: Wind is stronger than Lightning. Although, they are both masters in their respective natures, but you cannot argue against what was established if they were to go head-to-head.
In concluding Natures they have a wheel of linking a nature to be superior and inferior to another nature release. However from what I can kinda tell from your message it's quite not fully informed. Nature releases are not just like well it's lightning so it's weak to wind all cases. Their is a sense of a strong hold that ninjas can create big AOE or Shape lots of chakra of the nature in their desire way to serve a purpose. You have to learn to read through these which is why chakra nature of Raikari, Hien, and fire jutsus for example as well as many others from the nature have a distinctive pattern to understand a power behind the techniques. The nature superiority and inferiority works on techniques of the same level . However that's what makes Asuma so impressive is that his wind chakra sculpting when reading it should be able to hold alot of power. However their are wind ninjas out there that wind techniques are just too weak to stand against Sasuke raiton despite the nature superiority.

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In concluding Natures they have a wheel of linking a nature to be superior and inferior to another nature release. However from what I can kinda tell from your message it's quite not fully informed. Nature releases are not just like well it's lightning so it's weak to wind all cases. Their is a sense of a strong hold that ninjas can create big AOE or Shape lots of chakra of the nature in their desire way to serve a purpose. You have to learn to read through these which is why chakra nature of Raikari, Hien, and fire jutsus for example as well as many others from the nature have a distinctive pattern to understand a power behind the techniques. The nature superiority and inferiority works on techniques of the same level . However that's what makes Asuma so impressive is that his wind chakra sculpting when reading it should be able to hold alot of power. However their are wind ninjas out there that wind techniques are just too weak to stand against Sasuke raiton despite the nature superiority.
Fully informed? That was regarding the wind vs lightning. All that other stuff is irrelevant.

You're just writing a puff piece that simply praises Asuma. Your speculation that Asuma has better nature manipulation of his chakra than Sasuke may not be entirely accurate since each ninja has their own strengths. You mention that. However, your evidence is based on patterns that are not even conclusive. And then you go on and say he held back? Come on now. Sasuke's better at combining nature manipulation and shape manipulation making him a more versatile ninja, which arguably makes him better than Asuma. Asuma has only been seen channeling the wind chakra through trench knives. Sasuke is seen doing more.

Kin
49💸
Kumi
28💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fully informed? That was regarding the wind vs lightning. All that other stuff is irrelevant.

You're just writing a puff piece that simply praises Asuma. Your speculation that Asuma has better nature manipulation of his chakra than Sasuke may not be entirely accurate since each ninja has their own strengths. You mention that. However, your evidence is based on patterns that are not even conclusive. And then you go on and say he held back? Come on now. Sasuke's better at combining nature manipulation and shape manipulation making him a more versatile ninja, which arguably makes him better than Asuma. Asuma has only been seen channeling the wind chakra through trench knives. Sasuke is seen doing more.
Thanks for the like i'll respond in order of your message to give context. Yes this is a puff piece however their has been many puff pieces written on many popular fan fav characters. This is just on Asuma who doesn't get a lot of appreciation. Their are many users in the fandom cause I use Naruto forums that are trying to gain attention or aspire people to recognize a character more. So these users may post a lot of context that may be of higher puff piece meaning to intell high depth information or could be exaggerated to an extent. It's to show more which you will see more posts on Asuma for me however similar from some users I can expect to see some for Kisame, Samahada, Itachi, and others base on other user(s). Problem is people only accept puff pieces as you call it when it comes to exaggerating or high praising characters like Itachi for instance. So I don't think it's bad wanting to display some high piece for Asuma.

Yes it's true they have their own strengths even when it comes to Shape and Nature Manipulation. However you mentioned that Asuma only used it in channeling his blades. Well Most Sasuke variations are outside of channelling a sword which are Ninjutsu. When Sasuke channels a weapon it's bukijutsu and it consist of a bit of a different set of practice even when it comes to channeling a weapon. Which is why Sasuke can use Raikari to cut through distance like cutting Deidera's wings at far range and 8 tails limb. I'm not saying he's flatout better. I'm praising Asuma because in speculation his bukijutsu manipulation of chakra would have variants that will hold high even against a high version of Sasuke manipulating his chakra In a weapon. Weapon channeling manipulation doesn't mean all chakra. Even with that Asuma is pretty high even with Ninjutsu as he instantly disenergrate a mask compare to Tenten wielding a sage fan tool. Yes Asuma destroyed the fire mask the supported evidence that I can gather leads to that Asuma disenergrated the fire mask as Tenten destroyed the lightning mask.

You mentioned my evidence is based on patterns that are not even conclusive. I use resources that's drawn for a reason. It's displayed through characters growth of Raiton mastery of Raikari and other techniques that increased through the show or displayed in a arc. It's noted and shown what creates elements to be of higher manipulation that should help to intell a clash or who holds a higher degree in a manipulation. Yes lightning and wind is different. However do you think because someone picks up wind so for example when Naruto puts chakra into Asuma's blade. It's wind chakra that's superior to lightning. However it's so irregular that it's pretty likely FKS Sasuke would cut through Naruto wind chakra channeling through the blade with his higher mastery of lightning chakra manipulation. I mean just by evidence Asuma who had a stronger structure could have went passed the boulder while Naruto barely pierced the tree.

Reading the patterns of chakra is important to understand the power behind the jutsu in context. Which again is noted at many times. To note I think it's hinted that Wind chakra is more set for bukijutsu as known to sharpen to cut and severe anything by Kakashi. So with Asuma blades that's carved well to form his chakra around such a blade that on top absorbs the users chakra affinity gives Asuma some advantages. However this is Sasuke and although of the advantages it's still high worthy considering his character and that most wouldn't come close to him even with wind chakra channeling a weapon. The application is so rare and top. Just cause you pick up a weapon and carry a superior element might not guarenetee a win against someone in a clash of a inferior element but better manipulation.

Sasuke Chidori:
P1 SRA Sasuke- The Chidori it's manipulation may form to his hand especially to ball like shape towards the front side of his hand but it doesn't hold it's shape. You can see the Chidori just wires lightning chakra far in just different directions as it's not holding it's self. Although it can pierce through many things such as boulders it's because it's compacting lightning chakra In his palm. When it comes to advancing the Chidori or channeling it into a weapon it's not suited well at all.

FKS Sasuke- You can tell he holds his lightning chakra vastly more better. It holds power in the design he's going for with out the lightning chakra being like wires coming out in different directions.

This also applies to Kakashi and growth advancement is made for Naruto as well.

I mean look at Sasuke sword in BOS he has chakra edges around the sword that's completely near non existent and no sense of a good piercing tip. Now look at FKS Sasuke you can see a way higher piercing chakra tip and more and depth piercing sharp edges. It's clear you can tell alot by the pattern of the mature chakra. Even though they are different nature's and mastery they can still hold resemblance and some are just in a sense obvious. Similar to how I mention FKS Sasuke to Wind Arc training Naruto. For lightning weapon to cut it will still need well formed chakra sharp edges around the blade and strong carved piercing tip at the point of the blade. This goes for both wind and lightning so it's quite sensible that these two elements are more suited for being channeled into weapons and to be sharpened for CQC.

Raiton or lightning usually holds and form triangular sharp edges to showcase it's purpose for piercing while Wind typically can be similar lt just be carved like a saw to have razor sharp edges im a sense. If a wind chakra channeling into a weapon doesn't have a well suited formed tip or edges then it's clear the lightning chakra weapon that has superior manipulation on both would pierce and cut through better and can likely win against the wind technique despite the elemental wheel.

You can read a strong fire to a weak fire in comparison and same for water but water is hard and especially earth. So knowing more source of a technique can help. For example Darui can use water but with Kisame shark design water manipulation I don't think it's gonna be as powerful but then again don't know. It could work on better shape design similar to Water Dragon being a well powerful technique.

The post isn't made to put Sasuke as inferior overall but to view praise to Asuma and to display potential of how powerful his chakra manipulation within bukijutsu can be and that I can speculate it to be around or surpassing Sasuke which stops at FKS so their are other forms that can be made to be viewed better in Bukijutsu manipulation or people can believe it lower forms.

Although Asuma has some well suited advantages to be good in sharpening his wind chakra pretty well. In context to Sasuke it's to give praise to Asuma. Sasuke is someone who is an Uchiha who is a descendant from prophecy characters. If he picks something up to train he learns it at a much higher and quicker rate. That's why Asuma's wind chakra manipulation is so impressive. Especially considering he clearly trained heavily in sharpening his blades to a high degree not just because my weapon absorbs my chakra nature I can regular sharpen the blade and be fine. He learned and practice through spiritual energy to better carve his chakra.

The placement of characters using lightning and wind isn't alot when it comes to showings for alot of character. This is because Kishimoto can't exactly put in a lot of characters and showings so they may show more of clan or other techniques. However in theory many will not come close to Sasuke and Asuma or other high mastered bukijutsu users with incredible manipulation. Even trained Samurai are clear high level to achieve when mastering such a field.

So it's to gather how good Asuma wind chakra mastery is and using someone (Sasuke) I'm comparison. If my post is worded in parts that seem to be in a different sense then I understand will need to re-edit but sometimes it's not about the being right or wrong but what can be brought out and the parts that can be picked up. I think I did a good job on giving a good insight that Asuma blades has a high degree of sharpening manipulation that's often ignored because his lack of cutting feats.

Well thanks for reading 😁 ❤

Reactions: Urda

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the like i'll respond in order of your message to give context. Yes this is a puff piece however their has been many puff pieces written on many popular fan fav characters. This is just on Asuma who doesn't get a lot of appreciation. Their are many users in the fandom cause I use Naruto forums that are trying to gain attention or aspire people to recognize a character more. So these users may post a lot of context that may be of higher puff piece meaning to intell high depth information or could be exaggerated to an extent. It's to show more which you will see more posts on Asuma for me however similar from some users I can expect to see some for Kisame, Samahada, Itachi, and others base on other user(s). Problem is people only accept puff pieces as you call it when it comes to exaggerating or high praising characters like Itachi for instance. So I don't think it's bad wanting to display some high piece for Asuma.

Yes it's true they have their own strengths even when it comes to Shape and Nature Manipulation. However you mentioned that Asuma only used it in channeling his blades. Well Most Sasuke variations are outside of channelling a sword which are Ninjutsu. When Sasuke channels a weapon it's bukijutsu and it consist of a bit of a different set of practice even when it comes to channeling a weapon. Which is why Sasuke can use Raikari to cut through distance like cutting Deidera's wings at far range and 8 tails limb. I'm not saying he's flatout better. I'm praising Asuma because in speculation his bukijutsu manipulation of chakra would have variants that will hold high even against a high version of Sasuke manipulating his chakra In a weapon. Weapon channeling manipulation doesn't mean all chakra. Even with that Asuma is pretty high even with Ninjutsu as he instantly disenergrate a mask compare to Tenten wielding a sage fan tool. Yes Asuma destroyed the fire mask the supported evidence that I can gather leads to that Asuma disenergrated the fire mask as Tenten destroyed the lightning mask.

You mentioned my evidence is based on patterns that are not even conclusive. I use resources that's drawn for a reason. It's displayed through characters growth of Raiton mastery of Raikari and other techniques that increased through the show or displayed in a arc. It's noted and shown what creates elements to be of higher manipulation that should help to intell a clash or who holds a higher degree in a manipulation. Yes lightning and wind is different. However do you think because someone picks up wind so for example when Naruto puts chakra into Asuma's blade. It's wind chakra that's superior to lightning. However it's so irregular that it's pretty likely FKS Sasuke would cut through Naruto wind chakra channeling through the blade with his higher mastery of lightning chakra manipulation. I mean just by evidence Asuma who had a stronger structure could have went passed the boulder while Naruto barely pierced the tree.

Reading the patterns of chakra is important to understand the power behind the jutsu in context. Which again is noted at many times. To note I think it's hinted that Wind chakra is more set for bukijutsu as known to sharpen to cut and severe anything by Kakashi. So with Asuma blades that's carved well to form his chakra around such a blade that on top absorbs the users chakra affinity gives Asuma some advantages. However this is Sasuke and although of the advantages it's still high worthy considering his character and that most wouldn't come close to him even with wind chakra channeling a weapon. The application is so rare and top. Just cause you pick up a weapon and carry a superior element might not guarenetee a win against someone in a clash of a inferior element but better manipulation.

Sasuke Chidori:
P1 SRA Sasuke- The Chidori it's manipulation may form to his hand especially to ball like shape towards the front side of his hand but it doesn't hold it's shape. You can see the Chidori just wires lightning chakra far in just different directions as it's not holding it's self. Although it can pierce through many things such as boulders it's because it's compacting lightning chakra In his palm. When it comes to advancing the Chidori or channeling it into a weapon it's not suited well at all.

FKS Sasuke- You can tell he holds his lightning chakra vastly more better. It holds power in the design he's going for with out the lightning chakra being like wires coming out in different directions.

This also applies to Kakashi and growth advancement is made for Naruto as well.

I mean look at Sasuke sword in BOS he has chakra edges around the sword that's completely near non existent and no sense of a good piercing tip. Now look at FKS Sasuke you can see a way higher piercing chakra tip and more and depth piercing sharp edges. It's clear you can tell alot by the pattern of the mature chakra. Even though they are different nature's and mastery they can still hold resemblance and some are just in a sense obvious. Similar to how I mention FKS Sasuke to Wind Arc training Naruto. For lightning weapon to cut it will still need well formed chakra sharp edges around the blade and strong carved piercing tip at the point of the blade. This goes for both wind and lightning so it's quite sensible that these two elements are more suited for being channeled into weapons and to be sharpened for CQC.

Raiton or lightning usually holds and form triangular sharp edges to showcase it's purpose for piercing while Wind typically can be similar lt just be carved like a saw to have razor sharp edges im a sense. If a wind chakra channeling into a weapon doesn't have a well suited formed tip or edges then it's clear the lightning chakra weapon that has superior manipulation on both would pierce and cut through better and can likely win against the wind technique despite the elemental wheel.

You can read a strong fire to a weak fire in comparison and same for water but water is hard and especially earth. So knowing more source of a technique can help. For example Darui can use water but with Kisame shark design water manipulation I don't think it's gonna be as powerful but then again don't know. It could work on better shape design similar to Water Dragon being a well powerful technique.

The post isn't made to put Sasuke as inferior overall but to view praise to Asuma and to display potential of how powerful his chakra manipulation within bukijutsu can be and that I can speculate it to be around or surpassing Sasuke which stops at FKS so their are other forms that can be made to be viewed better in Bukijutsu manipulation or people can believe it lower forms.

Although Asuma has some well suited advantages to be good in sharpening his wind chakra pretty well. In context to Sasuke it's to give praise to Asuma. Sasuke is someone who is an Uchiha who is a descendant from prophecy characters. If he picks something up to train he learns it at a much higher and quicker rate. That's why Asuma's wind chakra manipulation is so impressive. Especially considering he clearly trained heavily in sharpening his blades to a high degree not just because my weapon absorbs my chakra nature I can regular sharpen the blade and be fine. He learned and practice through spiritual energy to better carve his chakra.

The placement of characters using lightning and wind isn't alot when it comes to showings for alot of character. This is because Kishimoto can't exactly put in a lot of characters and showings so they may show more of clan or other techniques. However in theory many will not come close to Sasuke and Asuma or other high mastered bukijutsu users with incredible manipulation. Even trained Samurai are clear high level to achieve when mastering such a field.

So it's to gather how good Asuma wind chakra mastery is and using someone (Sasuke) I'm comparison. If my post is worded in parts that seem to be in a different sense then I understand will need to re-edit but sometimes it's not about the being right or wrong but what can be brought out and the parts that can be picked up. I think I did a good job on giving a good insight that Asuma blades has a high degree of sharpening manipulation that's often ignored because his lack of cutting feats.

Well thanks for reading 😁 ❤

I understand your fascination with Asuma. I like your analysis. I get what you were doing. Comparing him to Sasuke threw me off a bit- it sound like you were saying he was better than Sasuke.

Kin
49💸
Kumi
28💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I noticed that Asuma can infuse much more chakra into blade something that Sasuke never done
If you didn't know there is chakra in the black and white manga that can appear white which is very common but also grey. If it's grey that means it's compacting alot of chakra. Chakra from Rasengan and Hien are already visible so the grey shade represents the compactedness that creates the visibility which is the chakra is being concentrated into an area that it hold more power and visibility.

Now with Sasuke this is a praise post but there are a lot of things to consider with Sasuke.

He utilizes a lot more jutsus, Sharigan, Susanoo, Shunshin, and etc. Yes Asuma does look nicer and potentially could just be a goodvexpert with Chakra manipulation. However you must consist to the fact with Sasuke's arsenal doing what Asuma does may not be suited to go into such depths to preserve chakra even if he does have a lot. He sharpen his lightning chakra already high compare to many ninjas that probably trains in that area. However to crazily manipulate every jutsu would just be draining.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,456💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you didn't know there is chakra in the black and white manga that can appear white which is very common but also grey. If it's grey that means it's compacting alot of chakra. Chakra from Rasengan and Hien are already visible so the grey shade represents the compactedness that creates the visibility which is the chakra is being concentrated into an area that it hold more power and visibility.

Now with Sasuke this is a praise post but there are a lot of things to consider with Sasuke.

He utilizes a lot more jutsus, Sharigan, Susanoo, Shunshin, and etc. Yes Asuma does look nicer and potentially could just be a goodvexpert with Chakra manipulation. However you must consist to the fact with Sasuke's arsenal doing what Asuma does may not be suited to go into such depths to preserve chakra even if he does have a lot. He sharpen his lightning chakra already high compare to many ninjas that probably trains in that area. However to crazily manipulate every jutsu would just be draining.
Sasuke got perfect chakra control that rivals Hagoromo which it wont draining much of his chakra,still he never done such thing as Asuma. Same goes for Naruto's rasengan
Im thinking now how did Sasuke destroyed meteor with Chidori

Chakra control and the use of it

Last edited:
Kin
49💸
Kumi
28💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke got perfect chakra control that rivals Hagoromo which it wont draining much of his chakra,still he never done such thing as Asuma. Same goes for Naruto's rasengan
Im thinking now how did Sasuke destroyed meteor with Chidori

Chakra control and the use of it
Hmm Manga and Anime are different when checking out chakra manipulation within the jutsu. Especially considering high chakra visibility for compacted and well inside shape of the technique in it's preferred size. All that BS you could accept or that the truth is that Asuma holds such mastery because he's secretly a decendent of Hogoromo coming from a third son.