Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Cool story bro

Never had one before. Dad did when he almost died in a tank.
He had a near death experiance but i was flyung round my room seriously i thought i was a wake super realistic i soon discoverd the celling was too close n i looked i was above my body i looked at myself n thought **** im realky sexy lol i just floated round my room den jumped in my body super cool

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He had a near death experiance but i was flyung round my room seriously i thought i was a wake super realistic i soon discoverd the celling was too close n i looked i was above my body i looked at myself n thought **** im realky sexy lol i just floated round my room den jumped in my body super cool
You were probably having sleep paralysis....

Aze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol sleep paralsis was what happened first i woke up n couldnt move den my spirt poped put theit was some blueish line attached to mt back n my physical head lol

With sleep Paralysis , you can experience , minor or even major hallucinations , or hear strange sounds (electrical sound , humming , screetching ) , or experience the sensation of floating , some one is touching your body , electrical feeling like being shocked , sense of drowning - It can differ from person to person.

It has to do with your metabolizm and your brain activity in the late REM state of sleep = your body is still filled with Paralysis Chemical , but you wake up , and your body is too slow too react to difuse the substance and neautralize the effect of Paralysis.

Also your brain has larger quantities of active DMT in your brain , since your in the late REM stage.

You may experience your dream moving on as you wake up for short amount of time , this is how powerfull our brains can be.

It may appear to you as if it lasted 1-15 seconds , but in reality it can last 2-5 minutes , and in case of certain diseases like narcolepsy , or epilepsy similar occurances of Paralysis may appear and last even longer and even kill you.

It's even possible too artificialy produce sleep paralysis , by certain diets and adjusting too different sleep patterns , too confuse your metabolizm and brain activity. Also sleeping on your back and facing the ceiling can raise the chances of experiencing sleep Paralysis.

I myself had had sleep paralysis on multible occasion :

Ive seen strange lights , heared humming/electrical/flanging noise , and seen shadowy figures moving around my room and felth the sensation of being crushed also sense of floating or jumpy feeling.

Hope this helped :scorps:

Floydical

Veteran
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
With sleep Paralysis , you can experience , minor or even major hallucinations , or hear strange sounds (electrical sound , humming , screetching ) , or experience the sensation of floating , some one is touching your body , electrical feeling like being shocked , sense of drowning - It can differ from person to person.

It has to do with your metabolizm and your brain activity in the late REM state of sleep = your body is still filled with Paralysis Chemical , but you wake up , and your body is too slow too react to difuse the substance and neautralize the effect of Paralysis.

Also your brain has larger quantities of active DMT in your brain , since your in the late REM stage.

You may experience your dream moving on as you wake up for short amount of time , this is how powerfull our brains can be.

It may appear to you as if it lasted 1-15 seconds , but in reality it can last 2-5 minutes , and in case of certain diseases like narcolepsy , or epilepsy similar occurances of Paralysis may appear and last even longer and even kill you.

It's even possible too artificialy produce sleep paralysis , by certain diets and adjusting too different sleep patterns , too confuse your metabolizm and brain activity. Also sleeping on your back and facing the ceiling can raise the chances of experiencing sleep Paralysis.

I myself had had sleep paralysis on multible occasion :

Ive seen strange lights , heared humming/electrical/flanging noise , and seen shadowy figures moving around my room and felth the sensation of being crushed also sense of floating or jumpy feeling.

Hope this helped :scorps:
+ rep

I guess you researched this in depth after you had experienced it so many times.

Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oh that.... Well I have cloned myself in dreams and seen myself.... Does that count?