joekyure

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quick question:

I've been a fan of the Assassins Creed franchise but I never got around to buying Brotherhood.. Is there anything in Brotherhood that coresponds to Revelations? Or can I just pick up Revelations cause Brotherhood doesn't matter?

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh hmmmm i must play this game but i will be of no use online cause of bad connection
well the multiplier part is really just a tiny part , 95% of the game epicness comes from it's awesome story line , which might be even better than harry potter
and some online games work on dial up , this shouldn't be a problem

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quick question:

I've been a fan of the Assassins Creed franchise but I never got around to buying Brotherhood.. Is there anything in Brotherhood that coresponds to Revelations? Or can I just pick up Revelations cause Brotherhood doesn't matter?
Brotherhood is pretty necessary. In fact, from the very start you'll probably be completely lost as far as both Desmond and Ezio go.

Seffy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Setting aside the fact that storyline does matter, Brother hood was a great game! It won't give you buyer's remorse and you can get a nice deal on it now since Revelations is out. Revelations is a MUST buy if you love the ac franchise :)

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story is the most important part of Brotherhood to Revelations. If you want to buy one and not the other just check out the story on You Tube.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must get Brotherhood aswell, AC2 > Brotherhood > Revelations all are part of one single story, Ezio's, if you miss any of them the story just won't be complete, if you care about stories, get Brotherhood, which in my opinion was better then revelations, except for the final sequence, since that just was pure epicness in Revelations, especially the ending.

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must get Brotherhood aswell, AC2 > Brotherhood > Revelations all are part of one single story, Ezio's, if you miss any of them the story just won't be complete, if you care about stories, get Brotherhood, which in my opinion was better then revelations, except for the final sequence, since that just was pure epicness in Revelations, especially the ending.
if you don't play part one than you will be lost , you won't know much about the difference between Templar and assassin's and why desmond is on the run
it will just suck

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if you don't play part one than you will be lost , you won't know much about the difference between Templar and assassin's and why desmond is on the run
it will just suck
You mean the one with Altair? since I never played that U_U but it came for free with Revelatitons so I'll play it soon.

indie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it will just suck
AC 1 never really intrigued me to continue playing so I just watched IGN's AC in 3 minutes. Then jumped straight to AC 2. Best thing I ever did

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
AC 1 never really intrigued me to continue playing so I just watched IGN's AC in 3 minutes. Then jumped straight to AC 2. Best thing I ever did
it's probably too late for you to play it , but believe me , playing ac one is the best thing you could of done

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you skip any part of the AC games (except for the mobile and handheld versions) you will be more lost than a spaceman drifting in space.

AC 1 gave you a sense of the Assassin's story, who Desmond is, and why there is a statue of him in AC 2

AC 2 Desmond learns how to be what his ancestors were, and you begin your embrace of the badass that is Ezio

AC Brotherhood, U_U the continuation of Ezio's story, the first time you truly get to run around as Desmond, new toys/weapons, first time you truly get to beat the piss out of your friends and rivals on-line with your assassin skills

AC Revelations The final chapter to Ezio U_U

All required U_U I have AC Revelations waiting for me at my bro's house and I finally get to kill again this weekend