ALCH3MY

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I do know that Connor is his back up name, im just saying that people should call him from his actual name.
No they shouldnt.
Back in those times, people got judged and treated unfairly for been different. So to use his native name would make him stand out.
The idea of been an assassin is to blend in. He used connor to fit into his surroundings better.
So why the hell would he want to be called by his native name, and stand out more than he had to???

+ Thats not what you said. You never said "I know who conor is, but why did he change his name?"
What you said was "who is connor?" So dont start getting bitchy to all the people on this thread, who are actually answering the question that you asked...

Uchiha Minato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No they shouldnt.
Back in those times, people got judged and treated unfairly for been different. So to use his native name would make him stand out.
The idea of been an assassin is to blend in. He used connor to fit into his surroundings better.
So why the hell would he want to be called by his native name, and stand out more than he had to???

+ Thats not what you said. You never said "I know who conor is, but why did he change his name?"
What you said was "who is connor?" So dont start getting bitchy to all the people on this thread, who are actually answering the question that you asked...
Calm down. I'm not saying why don't people in the game call him connor im saying why don't people in real life call him Ratonhnhake:ton. Oh yea and read the previous comments before my reply they called me a retard and an idiot so i'm not the one being bitchy.

ALCH3MY

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You called one guy an idiot, and started going on at someone else saying how you've completed it twice, and got to lvl 50 on MP. As if trying to prove some point...?

And back to my original point.. You never asked why people dont call him that. You asked who connor was. and you've got your answer.
If you're new question is "why do they call him Connor?" Your answer = Because it's easier to say. Obviously...

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,684๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Calm down. I'm not saying why don't people in the game call him connor im saying why don't people in real life call him Ratonhnhake:ton. Oh yea and read the previous comments before my reply they called me a retard and an idiot so i'm not the one being bitchy.

Because for most of us, Connor is a much simpler and easy to remember name than Ratonhnhake:ton. How many of us even know how to pronounce his real name?