Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just saw the Zabuza fight and Kakashi said he failed to assasinate the Mizukage and the coup-de-tat and from that he became missing nin so i was wondering did he tryed to kill Madara because he was the Mizukage of the hidden Mist village maybe Madara was injured in that fight and covered his face from that reason
can someone explain me that

Last edited:
Reactions: Mugiwara and Flaw

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just saw the Zabuza fight and Kakashi said he failed to assasinate the Mizukage and the coup-de-tat and from that he became missing nin so i was wondering did he tryed to kill Madara because he was the Mizukage of the hidden Mist village maybe he was injured in that fight
can someone explain me that

It was discussed somewhere before ... but where ... I dont know :D

We dont know if Madara was Muzukage then Zabuza wanted to assasinate him . But it may be so ...

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was discussed somewhere before ... but where ... I dont know :D

We dont know if Madara was Muzukage then Zabuza wanted to assasinate him . But it may be so ...
You mean someone had the same tread about Zabuza or there were a disscution about Madara being Mizukage

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
madara covered his face so that no one would recognise him and his sharingun i dont think that zabuza even new of the sharingun
I created this tread because Zabuza tryed to assasinate the Mizukage i dont know did he tryed to kill Madara or someone else and Madara is carying that mask for a reason he would took it of if he was hiding only his Sharingan