drknght

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a claimed biological phenomenon, characterized as a distinct, pleasurable tingling sensation often felt in the head, scalp or peripheral regions of the body in response to various visual and auditory stimuli. The phenomenon was first noted through internet culture such as blogs and online videos.

Is anyone here into it?

thesurvivor

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Weird is not necessarily something bad. When you're weird you are different. When you're different you are special and unique. Today, being weird may be actually a positive quality, but shitting in people's car is not something that I would do. U_U
but its funny seeing there faces when they see it they are like:whoa: XD

drknght

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but its funny seeing there faces when they see it they are like:whoa: XD
I've seen some ridiculous prank videos where girl was pretending that she shitted herself, and everyone else was exactly the way you posted. I couldn't watch it though, way too drastic for me.

Try some of this:
[video=youtube;tfwZlNbZKnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfwZlNbZKnQ&feature=plcp[/video]

thesurvivor

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i've seen some ridiculous prank videos where girl was pretending that she shitted herself, and everyone else was exactly the way you posted. I couldn't watch it though, way too drastic for me.

Try some of this:
[video=youtube;tfwzlnbzknq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfwzlnbzknq&feature=plcp[/video]
14 min:whoa: maybe later

drknght

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok i did it nothing happened except i realizes i made need glasses in the futureXD
Maybe there is nothing in this video that "triggers" that response. For me, the triggers are: her British accent, her sounding educated, and the way she looks (pretty). Or maybe you are not weird, and you blend with others, who knows...

thesurvivor

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Maybe there is nothing in this video that "triggers" that response. For me, the triggers are: her British accent, her sounding educated, and the way she looks (pretty). Or maybe you are not weird, and you blend with others, who knows...
i think its sort of like hypnotism ive seen that shit live that dude first ask you to do everything he says after that he can do anything he want to you your like a zombie sort of he tells you your skin is on fire then you actually feel you skin being on fire

drknght

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think its sort of like hypnotism ive seen that shit live that dude first ask you to do everything he says after that he can do anything he want to you your like a zombie sort of he tells you your skin is on fire then you actually feel you skin being on fire
It's probably some illusionist's trick. He has some basic knowledge of psychology and knows how to use it. Concepts like conformity, deindividualism, etc. And for the fire someone else actually put lighter below their skin.

drknght

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
nope that hypnotism unless youve never seen it live your probably not going to believe in it
First of all, not everyone can be hypnotized. There is a bunch of random people that are acting like doofuses in front of the crowd. That guy probably doesn't have any idea what a psychology is. Many of these people can't lie good enough. their movements are false as shit. Finally, I know that even if you hypnotize someone, you can't make them move in this humiliating way. It's a well known fact. This is just a cheap comedy show and nothing else.

thesurvivor

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
First of all, not everyone can be hypnotized. There is a bunch of random people that are acting like doofuses in front of the crowd. That guy probably doesn't have any idea what a psychology is. Many of these people can't lie good enough. their movements are false as shit. Finally, I know that even if you hypnotize someone, you can't make them move in this humiliating way. It's a well known fact. This is just a cheap comedy show and nothing else.
are you freaken kidding me!!!!! dude i just told you my friends were hypnotized and he made them to anything he said!!!!