Ask Sasuke Uchiha Anything

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Get a ****ing life troll all you want is attention and for people to be angry so how about you crowl up in a little ball and cry. Little bastard
Aaahhh you will be my first victim, human and I will make you pay for calling me that. To your house, Im going to kill you first and then the other person who said my ip

Jubi-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Aaahhh you will be my first victim, human and I will make you pay for calling me that. To your house, Im going to kill you first and then the other person who said my ip
How you gonna find me troll xd just go **ck your self all you want is attention and for people to be mad. Cant wait to get someone to ban you from this site

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm going to go destroy Konoha so ask me anything you want and i will answers
You must be registered for see images

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How you gonna find me troll xd just go **ck your self all you want is attention and for people to be mad. Cant wait to get someone to ban you from this site
Well my other username is andycamacho100 so im not that other dude who calls himself madara and why would i piss off other people? im not saying anything not my fault that you dont have good sense of humor.

Jubi-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well my other username is andycamacho100 so im not that other dude who calls himself madara and why would i piss off other people? im not saying anything not my fault that you dont have good sense of humor.
Every one hates it when you do this just don't do it it will get you permanetley banned my the mods or admin so just stop or I will continue the insults