as a narutobase user , i feel like the mods wish i left.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These threads....:lmao:

Every time I read them they are from the biggest forum rule breakers who go from thread to thread bullying, trolling, or created their own threads that cause huge S**tstorms.

When you do finally get infracted/banned you make an alt or come back attack the mods about how unfair they are or how they are picking on you for doing absolutely nothing wrong....

...classic NB stuff :lmao:

Though I've been around long enough to recognize The Big Boss. Usually you seem chill AF. Not sure what you did to get infracted but stop that s**t yo! :bdpf:

Last edited:
Reactions: the big boss

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These threads....:lmao:

Every time I read them they are from the biggest forum rule breakers who go from thread to thread bullying, trolling, or created their own threads that cause huge S**tstorms.

When you do finally get infracted/banned you make an alt or come back attack the mods about how unfair they are or how they are picking on you for doing absolutely nothing wrong....

...classic NB stuff :lmao:

Though I've been around long enough to recognize The Big Boss. Usually you seem chill AF. Not sure what you did to get infracted but stop that s**t yo! :bdpf:
I have one infraction and it was perfectly reasonable

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry if that's how you feel, but when you go around making troll threads and breaking the rules, you'll be infracted for it. You got 3 points for making a "Kobak the loser" thread, by insulting a member's personal life, now come on, don't you think that's too much?
Simple cause and effect here.
We don't infract people for nothing, there are always reasons for our actions, but members don't ever see that, and if they do, they'll just pretend that they're not wrong.
If you simply followed the rules, then you won't have infractions.
kobak is perm banned

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't give you the right to insult him like that, or anyone else. You broke rules, you got punished.
he is not a member. plus he had an alt.

he started posting nonsense on my thread using his alt. to post his own personal issues.

but i have many reasons and bans/ infractions in the past that lead to this thread.

i made threads about rep and rp and both were considered trolling. then why bother making any thread.

Last edited:

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he is not a member. plus he had an alt.

he started posting nonsense on my thread using his alt. to post his own personal issues.

but i have many reasons and bans/ infractions in the past that lead to this thread.

i made threads about rep and rp and both were considered trolling. then why bother making any thread.
Still doesn't give you the right to do that.
He may be banned but you're still breaking the rules by making threads like that.
Simply use the report button when you see things like that, and we will get to it. By taking matters into your own hands, you're just making it worse.

And your threads were targeting an entire section of NB without any proper reasoning, and it could only lead to spamming and trolling, Caliburn already explained this to you in your Q/A thread.

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You were good back then i wonder what happened to you to get so many infractions ( we must look at ourselves before pointing fingers at others because when you point 1 finger at others there's 3 pointing at you ) maybe better be laid back for a while .

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still doesn't give you the right to do that.
He may be banned but you're still breaking the rules by making threads like that.
Simply use the report button when you see things like that, and we will get to it. By taking matters into your own hands, you're just making it worse.

And your threads were targeting an entire section of NB without any proper reasoning, and it could only lead to spamming and trolling, Caliburn already explained this to you in your Q/A thread.

i never seen the q/a response, not even a notification