as a narutobase user , i feel like the mods wish i left.

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there are really interesting/cool admins.

but since i started nb i felt like i was being pushed pushed out/ harassed.

i left for years and when i post, i got banned/custom infractions.

this is not a troll thread.

i miss some users and some i wished i never met.

mods , if you dont like me being on nb then just tell me. why would i want to post on a site where the people who run it, dont want me here.

i have 3 infractions against me, so if i get banned for free speech then you will know.

Reactions: Lightbringer

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I made an account just to tell you how dumb you sound. You're a grade A simp. Grow a pair you little pansy. Who the hell makes threads like this and expects to be taken seriously? All you've done is shown everyone here you're an insecure little whiner.
Grow a pair and post this with your main account

Reactions: Hunty

GrowAPair

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Grow a pair and post this with your main account
Do you know how to read and comprehend the English language? I've clearly stated that I just created an account. This is the only account I own, you stupid little pansy.

Edit: Kid has over 14k posts. You really need to get out of the house and find something else to do with your time. How about getting a job? Sound good? Or you can go to community college and learn Japanese so you can be a full time weaboo.

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you know how to read and comprehend the English language? I've clearly stated that I just created an account. This is the only account I own, you stupid little pansy.

Edit: Kid has over 14k posts. You really need to get out of the house and find something else to do with your time. How about getting a job? Sound good? Or you can go to community college and learn Japanese so you can be a full time weaboo.
Relax, drop the act, get on your main acc and own your bs.

2. I'm rarely online, I work and all that. I don't even watch anime. As for the 14.000 posts. Note my join date..

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sounds like you're projecting your own frustrations in life.

Did you just make an account to vent your anger? lol

Wife beater alert!

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You just met him. This sounds way too "personal" for someone who's merely addressing a stranger

GrowAPair

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Relax, drop the act, get on your main acc and own your bs.

2. I'm rarely online, I work and all that. I don't even watch anime. As for the 14.000 posts. Note my join date..
The fact that you took the time to try to explain to me that you're rarely online and that you work blah blah blah, tells me you're super insecure. You ok? You still feel the need to try to prove a random guy on the internet wrong? You getting riled up?

And once again, I know a virgin nerd like you might find this hard to believe but this is my only account. I'm sorry you've never experienced life outside of being a weaboo dweeb.

Nice sig btw. Is that you projecting your inner desire? Someone to hold you and comfort you? To tell you you're not a weaboo and a nerd? Someone who can protect you and justify you having 14k posts on a naruto forum?

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean, this kid has a picture of some japanese korean guy as his avatar. Or is it a dyke? It's hard to tell. I'm sure you enjoy both. I can't take a bunch of weebs like you seriously. Lmao. Good night triggered insecure little pansies.
All of your points crumble in front of your face the moment you stop and think of the fact you went on an anime forum to lurk around and at some point actually made an account.

And I actually met some people from the internet in person. The ones with the biggest mouth turned out to be the most insecure..I'll have you know.

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean, this kid has a picture of some japanese korean guy as his avatar. Or is it a dyke? It's hard to tell. I'm sure you enjoy both. I can't take a bunch of weebs like you seriously. Lmao. Good night triggered insecure little pansies.
Was lovely to meet you :)

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry if that's how you feel, but when you go around making troll threads and breaking the rules, you'll be infracted for it. You got 3 points for making a "Kobak the loser" thread, by insulting a member's personal life, now come on, don't you think that's too much?
Simple cause and effect here.
We don't infract people for nothing, there are always reasons for our actions, but members don't ever see that, and if they do, they'll just pretend that they're not wrong.
If you simply followed the rules, then you won't have infractions.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there are really interesting/cool admins.

but since i started nb i felt like i was being pushed pushed out/ harassed.

i left for years and when i post, i got banned/custom infractions.

this is not a troll thread.

i miss some users and some i wished i never met.

mods , if you dont like me being on nb then just tell me. why would i want to post on a site where the people who run it, dont want me here.

i have 3 infractions against me, so if i get banned for free speech then you will know.
I've been in nb for a while, and I'd like to think I'm a respectable member, however, I've been banned and infracted once I thinkxd getting infracted doesn't mean admins are after you, believe me, admins have more work on their hands, the point is just like Newt Scamander said, if you break the rules, you face the consequences, whether you know if it's wrong or not, because ignorance is not an excuse, however if you feel injustice has been done to you, can make reports, that's why there are so many staffs, and a hierarchy=D