Artist request for a new Manga that I'm making but need an artist.

8Hokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tomorrow I'll tried to show you guys a picture and see how awful of artist I am.

You must be registered for see images

Who every get the design that I like. I'll show it to my future artists.

Last edited:

Darkdro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tomorrow I'll tried to show you guys a picture and see how awful of artist I am.

Who every get the design that I like. I'll show it to my future artists.
Not trying to kill your buzz but your MC is Terrible. He's to OP to start of whit.

8Hokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might as well gave your character kamui and muus invisibility their so similar. Like above, your character is too OP.
Not trying to kill your buzz but your MC is Terrible. He's to OP to start of whit.
To me Superman is OP. Compare my guy to him. My guy would hardly get a hit in. My character doesn't have strength like other superman or others

I think Goku is OP. Sasuke Uchiha is OP and Naruto is OP but not as much as Sasuke Uchiha.

My character has limitations.

Teleportation is limited to eight times portaling.

In the ending of the series. He'll become OP due to he is the founder of the Dimensional Guardians.

Each powers are not from the beginning. He'll only use Weather and Plant manipulation for food and water also to clear himself.

Might as well gave your character kamui and muus invisibility their so similar. Like above, your character is too OP.
Superpowers from Superman:

1. *Invulnerability
2. *Flight
3. *Super Strength
4. *Super Speed
5. *Super Breath
6. *X–Ray Vision
7. *Super Hearing
8. *Accelerated Healing
9. *Heat Vision
10. *Mental Powers (learning languages quickly)
11. *Ice Breath
12. *Super Hypnotism (apparently to hypnotize himself into not having powers, and keep his identity secret)
13. *Super Ventriloquism
14. *Microscopic Vision
15. *Telescopic vision
16. *Energy Absorbing (yellow sun)

Here's my main character's superpowers:

1. Plant Manipulation and Weather Manipulation is only for his food and to survive in the wildness of all of the dimensions.

2. Invisibility and Intangibility

3. Talk to animals and Babies.

4. Teleportation

5. Cloth Manipulation and crystal manipulation

6. Stamina

7. Healing factor.

8. Shape shifting.

See who is over powerful.

Please re-read it. Look at the Chapter 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me Superman is OP. Compare my guy to him. My guy would hardly get a hit in. My character doesn't have strength like other superman or others

I think Goku is OP. Sasuke Uchiha is OP and Naruto is OP but not as much as Sasuke Uchiha.

My character has limitations.

Teleportation is limited to eight times portaling.

In the ending of the series. He'll become OP due to he is the founder of the Dimensional Guardians.

Each powers are not from the beginning. He'll only use Weather and Plant manipulation for food and water also to clear himself.

Superpowers from Superman:

1. *Invulnerability
2. *Flight
3. *Super Strength
4. *Super Speed
5. *Super Breath
6. *X–Ray Vision
7. *Super Hearing
8. *Accelerated Healing
9. *Heat Vision
10. *Mental Powers (learning languages quickly)
11. *Ice Breath
12. *Super Hypnotism (apparently to hypnotize himself into not having powers, and keep his identity secret)
13. *Super Ventriloquism
14. *Microscopic Vision
15. *Telescopic vision
16. *Energy Absorbing (yellow sun)

Here's my main character's superpowers:

1. Plant Manipulation and Weather Manipulation is only for his food and to survive in the wildness of all of the dimensions.

2. Invisibility and Intangibility

3. Talk to animals and Babies.

4. Teleportation

5. Cloth Manipulation and crystal manipulation

6. Stamina

7. Healing factor.

8. Shape shifting.

See who is over powerful.

Please re-read it. Look at the Chapter 2.
I'm not complaining I will support your dream no matter how OP your character. NB is gone represent no matter what. =D

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks but I don't think my character is Over Power. He only have 8 powers.
Well Supes is one of the most OP superheroes out there, your character would stomp Narutoverse that's for sure though. And your villains might be more OP than your MC so that's how it should be, but that does not matter because its your manga and you can do what you want with it.

8Hokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Supes is one of the most OP superheroes out there, your character would stomp Narutoverse that's for sure though. And your villains might be more OP than your MC so that's how it should be, but that does not matter because its your manga and you can do what you want with it.
Thanks I think. I want to get rid of anything Naruto related from my mind cause of the ending was so rushed. Have you seen the updates to my story yet?

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too op, unless you are a really experienced and a good writer, you can't have MC so op straight away.

Ill give you a good example of a good OP MC straight off the bat, Meliodas. But the writer is very good so he knows how to play the story out.

You will probably find it difficult to give him a tough opponent without making him look weak and make his fights interesting.

8Hokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too op, unless you are a really experienced and a good writer, you can't have MC so op straight away.

Ill give you a good example of a good OP MC straight off the bat, Meliodas. But the writer is very good so he knows how to play the story out.

You will probably find it difficult to give him a tough opponent without making him look weak and make his fights interesting.
You want to help me with my story?