Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well...? Are you? xD

All Naruto ever does is Rasengan and Rasen Shuriken. I'm getting tired of it, especially the former attack.

He has the Wind Element, he should be able to conjure up tornadoes and hurricanes. Or he could combine with somebody's water tech to make a storm. His range is very limited :/

I'm not a Sasuke fanboy but I do like his creativity in his attacks. He manipulates old moves to make new moves, e.g. Blaze Release stems from the Amaterasu flames. Plus, he doesn't just use Ninjutsu, but also Kenjutsu as well (swords).

What do you think? I'm not trying to bitch I just want your opinions xD

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I'm still waiting for the rasengan I suggested in a fan-mail to Masashi Kishimoto.

-FLASHBACK-

Dear Kishimoto,

Wouldn't it be nice if Naruto's next rasengan would be in the form of Kyubi? You know, as in Kyubi's shape and size, but all rasengan-like and all twirly, sh*t like that?

I look forward to your next chapter.

Your fan,
Faceless

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

chieflazyarse

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
don't fix what isnt broken IMO rasengan is badass I like all the variations they add originality, rasengan kinda defines Naruto along with shadow clones it would be like man I'm sick of the Nara clan using shadows or dang i wish that the Uchihas stopped using sharingan techniques

Rihari

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ya it wud b better if he cud modify it
What are you talking about? He has modified it so many times, the giant rasengan, the giant ball rasengan (don't know if that is the correct name for it), rasen-shuriken, mini rasen-shuriken you get the gist.

I actually love the Rasengan, all the modifications that his been doing have been really cool. They've just dominated all his opponents his used them against. It would be cool to see him use different variety of jutsu, but i'm more interested in Naruto being able to use the Rasengan without using his clones.

Last edited: